PDA

View Full Version : Dont deal with family!

trikes4life
08-17-2006, 07:37 PM
i have a stupid uncle and he is an ass. We made a deal that i would do some yard work for him in trade for a 250x complete running parts bike (he got for free). I called him up and made plans to stay with him for couple of days, and do the work that need to be done. He called me up and started telling me he might just sell it to the neighbor kid for a beater bike. After all getting all these plans set, and he does this. Got me fired up, hes like money talks. the kid sold some dope or something to get the money. He offered my uncle 400 cash for it and i think he took it. And my brother is doing the same deal with a 200sx, he also got for free. And know he tells my brother he dosen't want to deal with family on this kind of trade. people that go back on there word suck balls. Do any of you guys ever got screwed because someone went back on what they said. :mad: :mad: :mad:

86tri-z270
08-17-2006, 08:11 PM
i have.... i had a 89 iroc-z but it was in my dads name.... and i traded it for a 250r.... the quad version... but yea i traded it and since im not yet 18 it also went in my dads name.... he sold the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* on me for like 700 to some junk yard

84honda200s
08-17-2006, 09:26 PM
dude that freaking blows big time. i would never talk to him again or do him any favors.

85ytz250n
08-17-2006, 10:46 PM
I wont say not to deal with family, but I will say that you should watch them twice as hard as a stranger. I have had bad dealings with people as close to me as my brother, that is why I dont do anything with family unless absolutely no other option is present. And even then I watch with both eyes. I would definetly give him the cold shoulder.

Barry

SYKO
08-17-2006, 11:06 PM
damn, that sucks, to bad you didnt have somehting he wanted, you could sell it to some one else right in front of him, errrrrrr