PDA

View Full Version : Border Patrol agents need help!

CorbinKale
08-20-2006, 01:33 AM
http://www.grassfire.org/142/petition.asp

If you care about our border situation, here is your chance to help out. Two of our agents are about to get screwed, big time. Our government has completely dropped the ball, and it ts clear that they intend to do nothing to stop the flow of illegal aliens. NOW, they are prosecuting two men who risked their lives doing their job as Border Patrol agents. This is bullshit!

Please, take two minutes and add your voice. It is important. Thanks.

James Hanna

84honda200s
08-20-2006, 03:01 AM
there i did it. your rite its total bullshit. that danm mexican is sueing the us for 5 million. ha ha ha ha he is not a us citizin. he shouldnt be able to sue. i think the boarder guards should be able to shoot to kill. if they cant come over legally screw them.

just my thoughts

Billy Golightly
08-20-2006, 06:12 AM
I signed it and a small message. Boy what a crock of *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* that is, sad thing is if they would have shot and killed the guy instead of just injuring him no one would even know or care :rolleyes: Laws need re-written for stuff like that.

Unclediezel
08-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Good ole Statue of Liberty......
Send Me your tired poor opressed huddled Masses ..........So they Can **DONT TYPE AROUND THE WORD FILTERS** up everything you worked hard for......?

Did it ever occur to the American Government that if they actually "KEPT TABS" on people coming and going, There wouldnt be a new Terror alert every 3 days?
While it is true that some of these people came here to escape their pisss poor life in the old country, and went on to be productive Citizens, Since when do the rest of these MUTTS have the right to expect Our Civil liberties, when all they do is break our laws and steal from our system??????? If these Officers broke Protocol, then by all means---Suspend them, But dont take their families away from them. Dont persecute them because of some 2-BIT Hustler , who had no legitimate buisness here in the first place.

85ytz250n
08-20-2006, 11:28 PM
Shoot to kill, the dead dont sue. I carry a XD.45 for that very reason, I dont want to deal with the BS that would come with wounding a crook. I think that the fact that this has even made it this far should tell you who the US really gives a damn about, and it aint you and me ladies and gents. Last time I checked assaulting a federal employee was a felony, not a goldmine.

Barry

Dammit!
08-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Are you sure this is for real? Smacks of an internet prank it's so ridiculous.

85ytz250n
08-21-2006, 02:49 AM
Take the guys names and search for them on Yahoo or whatever, I think you will find plenty of hits to support the fact that is indeed not a internet prank.

Barry