PDA

View Full Version : Craziest moment on a trike!

theonlyjosh
08-20-2006, 07:29 PM
hey guys whats your craziest moment on a trike? Post up pics and all!!!:D

84honda200s
08-20-2006, 08:36 PM
sorry i didnt have my camera. but........... it was raing real bad and i couldnt see to well and we were near a pond yes a pond then in the pond i went. i sucked. who makes a trail 2 inches from a pond. but anyway we got it out tiped it up on end and she started back up after about 10-15 min. that was my crazyst day ever lol

SYKO
08-20-2006, 08:38 PM
well no pic for this.... about 15 years ago I had and old 200 something big red, with Of course, no brakes! well theres alot of old dirt roads around here and I managed to ride it around and just slowly come to a stop.. well one day I was scootin around and I was coming around a right bender in the rd, And some dude IN a brand new ford f-350 wrecker pulls ot of a driveway!!, yea well I have no brakes so.... I jst used his drivers door to stop me! well I bounced off and landed in the ditch, he was pissed, it was right in front of my buddies house, He said he was goin to call te sherriff, wel lhe never did becouse he had been drinking and had 2 previous dui so he jsut drove off with a wrecked truck, I drove my un harmed big red to the house and a week later had brakes.... weeee!!!!

Dammit!
08-20-2006, 11:46 PM
hey guys whats your craziest moment on a trike? Post up pics and all!!!:D

Sorry mine is X rated. :lol:

SYKO
08-21-2006, 12:03 AM
lmfao!!!!!!!

ATC-Eric
08-21-2006, 01:28 AM
My borhter hit a jump on his 250sx. Bounced, and his foot got pulled under the wheel, and shine sent into the peg. We had a long night at the hospital.......

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/sleepin-mr2/Picture096.jpg

firefirefire90
08-21-2006, 02:04 AM
I ran into a fence in front of a buncha chicks....the worste day on a trike in my life...

Nick_R_23
08-21-2006, 05:15 AM
No pics for either of these, it was either a camera or my trike, guess which one i chose. :naughty: :lol:

I was riding my trike on a trail to go fishing. One spot on the trail went right up to the creek (keep in mind its a pretty good sized one!!) and the trail turned into a small sandbar. I went right across it and my trike slid right into the river!!! It floated down a little bit with me on it. I took the plug out and tipped it to drain the water, and it fired up and drove away. :w00t:

The other time some :crazy: lady decided to park her RV (mid 70s dodge model) right in the middle of our mile long driveway to hide it from her husband. The driveway is basically a trail in the woods, so the only thing that could go around it was the trike. I had a trailer and my friend was riding in it, so we got the bright idea to move the camper with the trike. (We move cars with the trike all the time so this is nothing new to us) Since the trailer is a pain in the arse to take off, and we didnt have enough chain to legnth the trailer, we decided my friend would push from the side and i would stick my front tire under the rear step and use the trike to push that way. Well as you might guess once it started moving the step acted as a ramp and I found myself inside the camper looking out the back at the hole the trike had made through the door!!!! :D Sure wish i had a camera right then!!

-Nick :TrikesOwn

Kintore
08-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Went flying off a razrback at the dunes, in 5th pinned on the Z.

Flew off the top, landing wasnt pretty, rolled it 4+ times. Sand everywhere :(

But I did it again and flew 65 feet distance and 18 feet high. I have witnesses :w00t:

350Xhilaration
08-21-2006, 08:09 PM
OH MAN!!! I am SOOOOO Lucky....did you people see that dude's leg?

I thought my leg hurt after it got pulled under the peg...I got nuthin on that poor guy.

I'm too embarrased to even post the pic of my little boo-boo now.

Did he heal well after that? My leg is still sore as heck and it's been 2 months...

Fox250R
08-21-2006, 09:56 PM
That was nasty man!

topoortorideon4
08-21-2006, 10:54 PM
My friend and I were out in a field and he was on his s and I was on my m. Well we were sort of racing but when we ran out of field I let off the throttle and she wasnt slowing down I dont know if it stuck or what but I hit the brakes and the shoes were shot so that didnt do anything. I had no choice but to down shift and I got her down to probably 25mph when I got to the woods. I hit a dirt mound and I hit trees up in the air with my rear tires, thats what saved my front end.

edog
08-21-2006, 11:22 PM
They have sighns all over on the sides of the roads that say Break for Moose.But that day they didn't have any sign's on the trail.

I came to the top of this narrow trail,that turned sharply and dropped off to right.There was a Mosse standing rite there.I was doing about 40mph.I scared the mosse away.Came about 3 feet from hitting him.I bounced all over trying to stop it from flipping.

ATC-Eric
08-22-2006, 02:46 AM
Did he heal well after that? My leg is still sore as heck and it's been 2 months...

Thats a pic of my bros leg. I still consider it my worst day on a trike because I had to help him to the hospital. that was definently his worst day though....

I got sick at the hospital (nurse put his hand under his mucsle). The only reason I got sick was hearing him in pain yealing at the nurses for not being gentle.

He healed up fine, got a narely scar now. They had to put a drain in his leg for a week so the access pus could drain. They took out the drain after a week, and he spent a while on a cane, obviously no riding for him for a while.

Mike_Ham_250R
08-23-2006, 04:37 PM
Bryan Raffa and his Girlfriend witnessed my craziest moment.
Other than that I never really done anything stupid on a quad or trike.

RedRider_AK
08-25-2006, 12:57 AM
Sorry mine is X rated. :lol:

Stiffer shocks will keep it from bottoming out too much. :naughty:

84honda200s
08-25-2006, 01:51 PM
but the bouncing makes it fun. lol

250r'en +TCB
08-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Shouldn't this be in the trikes forum????