PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Freaking Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LonesomeTriZ
08-28-2006, 02:58 PM
Yet another bullshit scam pulled off by Paypal. This is the second time they have sent it up my ass with no lube. I am sick of them. There has got to be a better system. Because they have the market cornered, they think they can do what ever they want. Why do so many people put up with this crap? I am done with them. I am so very, very done.

Here is the story. You all are not going to believe this. Paypal shut down my account that I have had for over four years because my best friend has a negative balance with his account. By the way, he knew nothing about that. Because he logged on to my computer when he was home on leave, they closed my account because they have not been able to get a hold of him. Now how in the hell is that my fault!? When I told him what was going on, he had a fit. He did not even know his account was in the negative. WTF OVER!!!!!!!

This is ridiculous. What does it take to get these people to see reason?

darrel632
08-28-2006, 04:02 PM
It's why I like Western Union --- sure it costs a bit more, but its safe, secure and no one can screw around with a station to station transfer. Paypal "lost" 1500.00 for me for 6 months (until I put a lawyer on them) never apologized and charged me 12.50 for a "paperwork fee" or some crap (+ 400 for the lawyer). Never again.

cheat me once - shame on you.
cheat me twice - shame on me

Bryan Raffa
08-28-2006, 04:19 PM
so what are you sayin you cant pay for that pipe you out bid me on???

ScottZJ
08-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Bidpay seems to be the way alot of people are going to. Its just as easy as paypal and I havent ever had an issue with them on either end.

250r'en +TCB
08-28-2006, 04:58 PM
I prefer a good old fashioned money order!!!!

LonesomeTriZ
08-28-2006, 05:01 PM
I like bidpay. The problem is not very many sellers use it.

Stand down there Bryan. I ahve already paid for it via another means. I'll let you have hte next one though.

I can see that being a true story Darrel. I can not beleive they treat people this way.

Mrs.Mosh
08-28-2006, 05:25 PM
I have seen the bid pay on a few ebay listings. Can someone give me some info on where to go to get this?

Mosh
08-28-2006, 06:12 PM
yeah it is funny how paypal works. i got screwed by someone who never sent me the part after i paid for it. we filed a dispute,paypal ruled in my favor,but i never got my money back from the seller or pay pal. oh yeah the guy who ripped me off was a member from here. his name is JCHX99. DONT BUY FROM HIM. he is the guy that was riding his tri-z around with no helmet and posting video of it.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
08-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Bidpay seems to be the way alot of people are going to. Its just as easy as paypal and I havent ever had an issue with them on either end.
I thought bid pay was bought out by paypal.......?????

I HATE PAYPAL

I PREFER MONEY ORDERS

I HATE PAYPAL

I HOPE PAYPAL GOES OUT OF BUSINESS

I HATE PAYPAL

Yamahondaman
08-28-2006, 06:49 PM
if you don't let "other" people use your "PC" ...... PayPal has NEVER Done me wrong .......... FAST,EASY Money on hand............... NOW !!!!
But like 250r'n said ........ Postal Money Order's are the SHIZNIZNET !!!!
GREEN,GREEN,GREEN !!!! :naughty:

LonesomeTriZ
08-28-2006, 08:59 PM
I prefer to send money orders as well. But since I have been on active duty that has been hard to do. I do not care any more. I will find a way, or not buy any more. I can not beleive the way they treat their suctomers. I know I am far from the only person to have ever gone through this.

LonesomeTriZ
08-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Oh yeah, by the way. This crap just keeps getting better. I spoke with my best freind earlier after he got off the phone with these freaks. His account has a zero balance. He owes Payfraud nothing. Thay some how got his account confused with some one esle who has a very similar email address. WTF!!!? Now for the no lube problem again. The basturds, will not even reverse this mess. They still claim they have a right to do this.

08-29-2006, 07:15 AM
paypal is gay

I think you guys should read this

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

phreakboy
08-29-2006, 07:21 AM
I feel for you man, paypal is definetly a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*

http://www.paypalsucks.com

LonesomeTriZ
08-29-2006, 10:08 AM
I love that web site. We sgould make it more well known.

ClayW
08-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Yeah im going thru some *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* with them right now. I sold a perfectly good working metal detector to this *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*. Insured it for $300. 10 Damn days after it was delivered he says it doesnt work right. Somethings messed up. 10 days later. Im like... This aint Wal-Mart MOFO. Besides that its too late to make a claim with UPS. How do I know if he dropped it or his kid dunked it in the pool. SO BAM. My account is NEGATIVE $250 while they review the case. I had to file a damn claim for my money. 22 days now. THey said that he would have to provide proof in writing that it IS DAMAGED. From a repair shop. Im like... That doesnt prove crap. Just that its broke NOW. How am I responsible... Why should I have to refund this Jacka$$ and get a busted detector back.

When this is over, im *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* canning Paypal.

For good.

Bastards

ClayW

Howard
08-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Im leary of money orders as well, i sent one out to guy that had a chainsaw on ebay, well i never got the chainsaw and couldnt get ebay to do crap about it. i contacted the post office and his local police dept. with no responses from the police dept, and just the run around from ebay.

Now also i had a bad paypal issue as well, thankfully not for as much money as you all. one guy still owes me 9$, but since his account didn't have any more money in it to refund me they can't send me the rest of the refund. i returned an item to him and sowed proof of tracking info and they chose me in favor and proceded with the refun of 18$ but only got the 9$.

I don't like any of the services. you will eventually get screwed at them all. just the way it is.

LonesomeTriZ
08-29-2006, 07:27 PM
I agree some forms are better than others. However you do run the risk with all of them. But damn. We are paying for the payfraud crap. Clay, I am right there with you man. That is all kinds of arong. It would seem enough people have been rammed hard by them. I wonder if it would do any good to ban together.

08-29-2006, 08:03 PM
wonder what ebay would say if I put a link to it in my auctions

LonesomeTriZ
08-29-2006, 08:30 PM

:lol: I love that idea. I think I will do that now.

ClayW
08-29-2006, 08:46 PM

AHHH. NICE!!!!!

I may try that also. That may be something that we could all do.

Clay

LonesomeTriZ
08-29-2006, 09:08 PM
I just did. i only have a few postings. But all three have that link.

phreakboy
08-29-2006, 09:53 PM
Well my buddy and I had it listed in our auctions and ebay started killing them before they ended.

jason 32
08-29-2006, 10:57 PM
well thanks!!!! i just opened a account lol- no one co signed for me???
w. t . f -- has it to do with any one else?????
i was use to money orders as well i dont like the electronic stuff, banks really dont like to admit when there wrong- it ends up a "prove it thing" and thats a pain in the ass!!!!

darrel632
08-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Thats why Western Union is so good, you sign the money in, you get a transfer number, the person on the other end signs it out after you give them the transfer number. It won't stop you from getting screwed by someone whom is a thief, but it gives you a trace to they're door via Soc. security and drivers licence info (They HAVE TO supply those to recieve the money) Works great between friends and family and people you trust. I'd be happier to do WU to any board member whom I can't pay in cash; --- 12 hour stn to stn transfer is better than a week or more in the mail.

Nothing will stop a scammer who is determined to hook you ;and who really cares about feedback? if your honest its not necessary, if your not --- tell me up front so I don't have to deal with you, cause after all your friends and relatives leave you wonderful feedback, and everything looks pretty, your still going to screw someone you don't know.

LonesomeTriZ
08-30-2006, 03:45 PM
I understand combating scammers. But some one who has an established account should not be treated like this.

I hope my postings slip by long enough for a lot of people to have time to see it.

LonesomeTriZ
08-30-2006, 03:55 PM
I just found ou that my wife's account is now frozen. I really hate those people.

ClayW
08-30-2006, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I have about had it. If I use them at all in the future, it will be for purchases only. No more sales. Clay-Marts sale policies are going to change. :rolleyes:

Jeezzz. :rolleyes:

LonesomeTriZ
08-30-2006, 08:25 PM
This is rediculous. I wish there was one person I could simply track down and gut alive.

ClayW
08-30-2006, 08:28 PM
LMAO. You and me both. The crook that bought my stuff wont even answer the damn phone. Im with ya..

LonesomeTriZ
09-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Still nothing!

I fianlly told my bank to block ALL payfruad transactions. Sop now if they try to pin any fines or whatever on me, at least they can not take it out of my account.

I hope to see those pricks in hell.