PDA

View Full Version : Any one here ride BMX?

Yamaha_Rules69
04-03-2003, 05:51 PM
I was wondering if anyone in here ride BMX bikes? I have a few of my own. I mainly ride Haro bikes. I have a TR 2.3, and my brother has a Backtrail X2. Im thinking on racing this year on the nearby tracks. Im also trying to learn the basic flatland tricks, such as the tailwhip, and later on the whiplash. It would be cool to do these, because no one around here can. I could teach them all how.

ATC crazy
04-03-2003, 06:28 PM
My nephew does. He has 3 Haro's I think. He's pretty good at it but he hasn't been riding for a while cause they moved out of the city so there is not much to ride on.

MIK6
04-03-2003, 07:07 PM
I got into freestyle in the early 80s. I started when it was just beginning. (I know I'm showing my young age of 33. lol) I was big time into flatland (but I did ride ramp alittle). You name an old school flatland trick I can probably do it. I got out in 91, to fat/ drunk to ride LOL. BUT I still like to stop when I see a kid trying to ride just to see his exprecion after I do 10 or so tricks he has never seen, and has no idea how to do.
I still have my old street riding bike, I get it out about once a year to do some flatland w/ it. I'd sell my 87 TECATE before that bike! I also have a normal unicycle and a 6ft tall unicycle I love to play w/ after a few beers.

MIK6 / Mike

Kilborg
04-03-2003, 09:01 PM
i used to race bmx in the nbl...did really well and was up for s local shop sponsoring me til i had to move to new hampshire.

3WheelsForever
04-03-2003, 10:43 PM
I ride BMX. I can jump and everything but I ride more Flatland than the other types in the sport. I love to jump but I just get more out of being able to do on the ground tail whips and tricks such as that. I may post some pics once I get my bike all put together.

lushatc200x
04-04-2003, 10:19 PM
i used to ride a little bit. everyday actually but never got really good. i was mostly the camera guy who taped everyone. i have atape with me in it doing stuff. its cool watching yourself fall and stuff.

dogger
04-06-2003, 08:52 PM
I used to ride a lot but hard got a bike out in the past couple year's myself. I'm currently redoing one of my bike's in hope's of finishing my back yard trail's and getting back into jumping agian. I got two race bike's a trek team issue three and gt speed series ultra box. I also got a mach one a red line and a specialized I used for jumping. those are the nly bike's I got left. the only reason I still got them is when I sold off most my collection no one gave me teh cash so I keeped them and hopfuly will ride again.

Honda300ex
04-06-2003, 09:17 PM
I ride alittle freestyle around my town, Not as much as i use too :rolleyes: I got a huffy hardcore go ahead and make fun of me... I am yet to c another bike like it. I broke a mongoose in half on a rail once it wasnt very fun it kinda hurt a rail shot in the nuts hurts :evil:

84250r
04-07-2003, 12:57 AM
Has anyone heard of the bike called,predator schwinn mag?

Yamaha_Rules69
04-07-2003, 10:34 AM
Yeah, I think my friend might have one of those.