PDA

View Full Version : Blue ATC Shirt

Billy Golightly
09-02-2006, 10:55 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300023450041&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

I've already got this one so its up for grabs for anyone else that wants it :)

87250es
09-02-2006, 03:04 PM
i do not know who this seller is but they needto do thee part and leave feedback for people. i bought a drive gear from them and i allways bid on the camo atc cover. i have been high bidder twice but there is never any one else to help me meet the reserve. parkdalestuff will not answer any emails about the reserve of the atc cover or why they have not left feedback... i do not want to piss them off because then they will leave neg feedback.

Orangecnty250r
09-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Thanks for reminding me I just left them feedback based on my experience with them. i'm sure they'll be leaving me feedback

Dammit!
09-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Thanks for reminding me I just left them feedback based on my experience with them. i'm sure they'll be leaving me feedback

They sure did too. What a prick.

Orangecnty250r
09-02-2006, 10:23 PM
They sure did too. What a prick.

Yep that the problem with the ebay system..RETALITORY FEEDBACK .I had a perfect record but dont really care about that anymore. It was the principle with this seller. I have never been treated like that before. I just went back and left follow up on mine and theirs and will be reporting them to ebay.

They left me negative on an item I can prove I paid for with paypal.

and Ebay found them at fault and warned them about not selling me the speedo because I simply asked for more packing.

The reason I waited so long is I had to wait for the two other transactions I had with them that went well (I left them immediate feedback and they never left me any) to disappear so I wouldnt get 4 retalitories for my two.

This seller really has poor business ethics to flat out Lie...Oh I emailed him again to let him know its ON!!!!!

Steiger
09-03-2006, 08:47 AM
I have bought several things from them and have gotten along fairly well so far, but.... OC is right their packaging leaves a LOT to be desired, and questions to them are poorly or never answered. I have been a lot more careful since I heard about OC's experience a while back with them. Overall their business ethics are very poor.

I have been wondering if they are ever going to leave me any feedback, I guess I know how to get feedback from them now :p

Also I have been bidding on that dang atc cover forever also. I think I have been high bidder 4 or 5 times, I lost count. :D I like the way they say that the reason for relisting is "THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE LISTED THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE APARENTLY REGISTERING TO BID< AND THEN WIN AND THEN CANCEL OR HAVE THEIR REGISTRATION CANCELLED>OR DECIDE LATER THEY DON'T WANT TO PAY. THIS IS STILL THE SAME ITEM, IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO PAY, DON'T BID". That would be me! :crazy:

The high bid gets lower every time they relist it. But I'll keep trying :)