PDA

View Full Version : Crocodile Hunter' killed

Fox250R
09-04-2006, 02:33 AM
God this sucks! I loved watching him! http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/ap_on_en_tv/obit_irwin

chris200x
09-04-2006, 04:17 AM
Holey smokes! :eek: I knew it was only a matter of time but I thought for sure one of those gators would of got him eventually. This is indeed sad news. :(

Aussieduner
09-04-2006, 04:46 AM
He was attacked by a Stingray off the coast in Queensland today this was extremely rare for that type of fish to attack......they are taking about a State Funeral for him.

Aussieduner

smackkk
09-04-2006, 05:57 AM
CRIKEY ! That us bad news....... I hate that... he has that young daughter and I think they had just had a new baby awhile back. It seems like life is unfair sometimes the way things get taken from you. EVERY DAY IS A TEST !! I will truly miss him.!

whyzee
09-04-2006, 06:42 AM
holy *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* that is horrible. My family and I loved that guy.

Pray for his family

atcmatt
09-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Aussie Icon. Will be missed. Rest in peace old mate.

Matt

SYKO
09-04-2006, 09:17 AM
man, I dont know how many times my daughter woke me up blasting the crocidile hunter on tlc in the mornings, I used to love to watch his shows, this totally blows, he will be missed

dirtface
09-04-2006, 09:45 AM
It's hard hard to believe when somebody larger than life dies suddenly. I know he will be missed around this house.RIP Steve.

Rm250RF900R
09-04-2006, 10:19 AM
I just found out. Damn this really sucks. I also loved to watch that guy. R.I.P Steve.

ATC-Eric
09-04-2006, 10:30 AM
I saw that before bed last night, I had to do a double take. Then I called mom to break it to her.

Rest In Peace Steve

hrc85250r
09-04-2006, 10:43 AM
duh, thats why you dont screw with nature like that. what an idiot.

TravEX
09-04-2006, 11:26 AM
That's really sad. Can't live in fear of dying, that's why you need to be ready.

hrc, some people say the same thing about atc/atv's.

Travis

86tri-z270
09-04-2006, 11:31 AM
well.... althought he had 2 children... 1 being 8 and one 3.... atleast he left them with money... its better to leave a child with money ... and the love you left them with ... than to just up and leave him...... hey and atleast the people at his funeral will be able to see him this way... instead of being brutally mangled by a crocodile

Bryan Raffa
09-04-2006, 11:44 AM
he was stung in the heart by a sting ray in cairns australia just off the Great barrier reef on monday! He was 44 years old... that crazy bloke will be greatly missed!!!

topoortorideon4
09-04-2006, 12:57 PM
out of all things that could have killed him, crocks, snakes, tranchilas a stingray did him in. thats too bad he was a cool guy.

mart
09-04-2006, 07:03 PM
hrc,steve irwin was a great aussie icon and did alot of good things hear and around the world, raised alot of money for wildlife an to have people like you say wat an idiot.for dying for something he loved doing is very offensive thats like me calling you an idiot if you died on a trike. grow up u idiot

Fox250R
09-04-2006, 08:10 PM
LOL..............

Rm250RF900R
09-05-2006, 12:13 AM
I have to agree....

atcmatt
09-05-2006, 07:33 AM

Your a moron. Steve was a big australian icon and a deadshit like yourself should never judge a man you knew nothing about.

3 weelin geezer
09-05-2006, 07:56 AM
Aussie Icon.

That guy was nutz! REAL aussies don't run around going CRIKEY! and what not. He just drank too much coffee in the morning:drool:

Thats like saying all Texans waddle around all bow legged like they are missing their horse, wearing a 50 gallon hat, packing a .45 colt and spitting tobacco out from under that porcupine they call a moustache saying 'Howdy, pardner'.:lol: :lol:

84honda200s
09-05-2006, 11:59 AM
im going to miss him. he was pretty funny. it sux a stingray did him in.

ATC-Eric
09-05-2006, 01:46 PM
In the news it said that after he was stabed in the heart, he pulled the poisenous barb out of his chest right before he died. What a champ!

If I got stung like that, I probably would have just spasmed into a coma.

I hate that he died, he was hardcore.

wheelie king
09-05-2006, 02:02 PM
If you think Steve Irwin was an idiot, then go start another thread about that. I am sure the 3 people that are so secure enough to talk crap about a dead man will enjoy it. :drool:

Most here want to pay a true icon of popular culture a tribute, not spout off about what an idiot he was. :rolleyes: Grow up.

RIP Steve!

Lomax
09-05-2006, 02:11 PM
I havent got to see the show in a long time, I was over at CorbinKale's place and the news was on is how I found out. I really hated to hear it, Really good show to watch.

RedRider_AK
09-05-2006, 02:14 PM
I don't know if this has been said yet but:

CRIKEY!!

:lol: I hate to be an ***hole like that, but oh well. Sorry if I offended anyone. I really liked the guy though! I think he would laugh if he saw that.

250r'en +TCB
09-05-2006, 02:57 PM
It's funny how you guys are saying "he just did stupid things, he got what he deserved..." You guys ride these crazy fast machines for fun and you don't think the odds will catch up to you eventually??? You can only beat the odds so many times..... Wierd unpredictable things happen, take it from the me!!! I Type this with a cast on my wrist because I parked my R in the woods doing about 40mph, and got VERY lucky (the trike did too)...... Between me just pushing the limit and a wierd set of circumstances my luck just ran out....... Same with Steve Irwin, he pushed the limit and the odds just caught up with him.......

I always enjoyed his shows and he was a good guy who dedicated his life to the proetection of wildlife, what does your life add up to in comparison with that???

R.I.P. Steve.......

wheelie king
09-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Well said TCB- Very true.

whyzee
09-05-2006, 05:03 PM
It's funny how you guys are saying "he just did stupid things, he got what he deserved..." You guys ride these crazy fast machines for fun and you don't think the odds will catch up to you eventually??? You can only beat the odds so many times..... Wierd unpredictable things happen, take it from the me!!! I Type this with a cast on my wrist because I parked my R in the woods doing about 40mph, and got VERY lucky (the trike did too)...... Between me just pushing the limit and a wierd set of circumstances my luck just ran out....... Same with Steve Irwin, he pushed the limit and the odds just caught up with him.......

I always enjoyed his shows and he was a good guy who dedicated his life to the proetection of wildlife, what does your life add up to in comparison with that???

R.I.P. Steve.......

^^^^
well said TC

Steve would probably call us crazy fools for riding 3 wheelers. This is a terrible accident. The "ODDS" did not catch up with him.
He will be sorely missed by my entire family and the world
GODSPEED STEVE ! Your family will be embraced by the world!!!

Rm250RF900R
09-05-2006, 05:38 PM
Its amazing how Steve has effected the whole world. He will surely be missed. Im still in shocked about the whole thing. He protected a lot of wild life in australia and throughout the world. This is surely a sad moment. Again, RIP Steve Irwin.

Aussieduner
09-05-2006, 08:34 PM

That's a pretty ordinary thing to say...........im dissappointed you would make a comment like that.

team-red-rider
09-05-2006, 08:51 PM
dude steve was the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* i kinda "met" him once anyways i cant believe that stingray did that

85hondaatc125m
09-05-2006, 09:56 PM
I remember at valentines day back when I was in the 4th grade I think, I handed out "the crocodile hunter" valentines day cards, and I use to come home from school at lunch and watch his show. It really suprised me to find out he died, and then to find out he got killed by a stingray, the really caught me off gaurd. And those people who say he had it coming, that is rude to put someone down, who died being a person who teaches stuff about animals and someone who has also saved more animals than most of us have seen.

smyers33
09-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Steve was an awesome man, people say he had it coming but at least he died doing something he loved. I hope I die while sitting on my trike listening to her purr like a kitten.
R. I. P Steve

edog
09-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Come on people we all new this was comming.You mess with fate,it will come back to get you.I feal sorry for his kids.He was a addrenilin junky.That's the problem.He was very fun to watch.

I used to watch his show always knowing he would be done in someday.

I hope he didn't suffer.

We will all miss you Steave Irwin.

Unclediezel
09-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Of all the morbid Bulls**T----

CAn you believe the film of him getting stung was actually released to a few websites in europe????? Heard it on morning radio on my way to work, And Ive been sick all day just thinking about why anyone would wanna see something like that?

What is this world coming too????

ATC-Eric
09-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Of all the morbid Bulls**T----

CAn you believe the film of him getting stung was actually released to a few websites in europe????? Heard it on morning radio on my way to work, And Ive been sick all day just thinking about why anyone would wanna see something like that?

What is this world coming too????

Its pretty bad, jokes about Steve are already circulating. :(

jason 32
09-08-2006, 12:32 AM
crazy huh --- i figured a crock would get him - or somthing poisonus
did anyone ever hear him say dont do this kids????
i loved the show but how many kids got the wrong impression?
condolences to his family
anything can happen at any time- Jesus saves /theres life after death

russell56443
09-11-2006, 03:04 AM
Im sick about the whole thing myself,He was a great guy(A little hyper)but really loved and cared for animals!!
I cant belive a Stingray killed him OR that Entertainment tonight was showing clips of the days advents???
Thats just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SYKO
09-11-2006, 07:59 AM
yea I seen the video, turned it off before anything actually happend, didnt want to see it, left it at that, later that day the website that had it pulled it

jason 32
09-11-2006, 02:09 PM
damn i wanted to see it - well how it happened any way?
lately theres been a lot of people geting stabbed by fish:confused:
what we need to fish with dynamite? lol

ATC-Eric
09-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Acttually, Steves said that if he was killed;

No matter how it happened, even if he was being ripped apart by a croc, he wanted the film to be seen.