PDA

View Full Version : Trikers.. need advise ASAP

bigredhead
09-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Well...

I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive, although I can hear a car setting off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my Honda 250 SX next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Honda , that I noticed that the carburetor on my engine seems to be leaking a little fuel.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Thanks,
Worried about my Baby :lol:

( Dear abby joke i edited for the forum ! lol )

ScottZJ
09-07-2006, 10:08 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Geez thats not even funny. :lol:

SYKO
09-07-2006, 10:21 AM
lmfao!!!! that was stupid f'n funny!!!!! I got so into that

ps from what I heard is that the guy your wife is seing hates trikes, and she secretly does to, I suspect an affair and sabatoge of your trike!

chris200x
09-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Sheesh... As I was reading that I was really starting to feel sorry for you... http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/bash.gif :rolleyes: :lol:

Send that carb to me I'l fix it for ya!

firehart
09-07-2006, 11:29 AM
You really had us going for a minute. You really should not make fun of your bike like that.

ATC-Eric
09-07-2006, 01:03 PM
That was awesome. I am glade for the ending, that cheating wife stuff got me all upset.

smokinwrench
09-07-2006, 08:10 PM
although I can hear a car setting off

Damn I told her my car was to loud!!!!!! LOL

LonesomeTriZ
09-07-2006, 09:18 PM
:lol: I have no words for that one. :pics:

threewheelin-feelin
09-07-2006, 09:45 PM
HAHAH the was great!!!

TravEX
09-07-2006, 10:40 PM
That was a good one. I just had my wife read it. She laughed then said "Typical!"