PDA

View Full Version : East Coast ATV

onanodyssey
09-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Looking for info on the the E-bayer trike_stuff whom payment of $390.00 was sent for FL-350 HONDA ODDYSSEY FL350 FL 350 SET OF FENDERS OEM
NEW SET OF FOUR OEM HONDA FENDERS FENDER ATC Item number: 4616662728.
All I got was a cashed MO (6 mos ago) from a local bank in Avon, OH. (No fenders, No response, No anything)
Does anyone know if this Mandy Dana in Avon, OH is a real person or a fraudster? She operates out a Postal Connections store in that town of which the manager was contacted but proved little help.
This issue caused a lot of family problems and I'm looking for any help possible in locating this person. I've heard through the grapevine from other ebayers this could be a scammer but thought since this forum deals with 3 wheelers/ATV's someone could help me?? Consider myself a square dealing guy and am really feeling like a chump at this point.
May now be operatin online store east coast atv

kb200x
09-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Looking for info on the the E-bayer trike_stuff whom payment of $390.00 was sent for FL-350 HONDA ODDYSSEY FL350 FL 350 SET OF FENDERS OEM
All I got was a cashed MO (6 mos ago) from a local bank in Avon, OH. (No fenders, No response, No anything)
Does anyone know if this Mandy Dana in Avon, OH is a real person or a fraudster? She operates out a Postal Connections store in that town of which the manager was contacted but proved little help.
This issue caused a lot of family problems and I'm looking for any help possible in locating this person. I've heard through the grapevine from other ebayers this could be a scammer but thought since this forum deals with 3 wheelers/ATV's someone could help me?? Consider myself a square dealing guy and am really feeling like a chump at this point.

East coast atv / rangerover is a Member here. He did have some problems with ebay awhile back. If it was his deal he will make things right he is a stand up guy that had a string of bad luck. Good luck..... Oh yea :welcome: to 3ww.....

onanodyssey
09-07-2006, 12:07 PM
I hope he does contact us as we are willing to work this issue out.

kb200x
09-07-2006, 12:24 PM
I hope he does contact us as we are willing to work this issue out.

I have no idea if this was a deal by Rangerover or not. But I do know if it was him he will straigten out the mess. He had lots of issues with ebay a while back. I was just trying to give you a little peace of mind that you may have found who you are looking for and that he's a good guy. I'm sure he will get incontact with you :beer

ScottZJ
09-07-2006, 12:27 PM
He is currently out of "pocket" right now for a few weeks, so be sure to address this problem then.

onanodyssey
09-07-2006, 12:44 PM
What is out of pocket? Out of cash?

andrew j hyman
09-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Hi yes thats adam he is selling stuff on ebay east cost atv llc thats his ebay name

ScottZJ
09-07-2006, 01:47 PM
What is out of pocket? Out of cash?

Meaning unavailable for now.

Howard
09-08-2006, 01:19 AM
You other guys may be pointing the finger at the wrong person. he said he is looking for a member named:
Trike_stuff
which is here:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=trike_stuff
But no longer a registered user. I also noticed a company that didn't have the user name as east coast atv but in the back ground they had a picture with the words in it, "East coast ATV"
It did not say East coast ATV .llc like adams name is.
I don't think he is talking about adam.

The other guy, "trike_stuff" had the name in the auction but not " .llc "

Howard

onanodyssey
09-08-2006, 06:03 AM
Based on rangerover's post of 3/14/06 trike stuff is ONE of his E-bay user names. My transaction was from that time frame. I know he's had some run ins with the law up around Erie. Don't know his connections with Amanda (Mandy) Dana other than she's around the same age and from up around Erie. None of this matters if he calls and works it out. I'm not the FBI, just trying to fix up a family machine or get my money back.

kb200x
09-08-2006, 10:32 AM
You other guys may be pointing the finger at the wrong person. he said he is looking for a member named:
Trike_stuff
which is here:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=trike_stuff
But no longer a registered user. I also noticed a company that didn't have the user name as east coast atv but in the back ground they had a picture with the words in it, "East coast ATV"
It did not say East coast ATV .llc like adams name is.
I don't think he is talking about adam.

The other guy, "trike_stuff" had the name in the auction but not " .llc "

Howard

I was not trying to imply that it was Adam or point the finger at anyone. It’s none of my business. I was only trying to give onanodyssey a little hope that he MAY have found who he was looking for and if it was Adam he was a good guy that would fix any wrong doing. There is a chance that it wasn’t even him but if someone was selling NOS honda fenders from Avon, Ohio and also cashing the check there I would probably bet the farm on it being Rangerover. :lol:

Good luck Onanodessy. Hope everything works out for you. I would suggest just to hang out until adam gets back from :rolleyes: vacation or where ever he is. In the mean time you could hack off one of those wheels, find a set of forks do a little welding and ride something respectable. :lol: I guess that would be a FL350X :wondering :p :p

Now back to your normal ebay discussions :lock:

88 Turbo Coupe
09-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Don't Send Money Orders To Perfect Straingers!! Don't Be A Fool!

chris200x
09-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Meaning unavailable for now.

:confused: :wondering :wondering :wondering Seems to me he is available???

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=57174

Howard
09-09-2006, 12:37 AM
when did he hit the buy it now on the fender. i think he did this a bit ago.

andrew j hyman
09-09-2006, 06:47 AM
Hi about a week ago all he wanted was my tel # to call me . He could have just emailed me . I have talked to him on the phone about 4 times over the last year and have emailed him about 50 times too over the last year. He knows me because i have the largest us90 collection 20 + bikes also one of the largest NOS parts supply for hondas plus 100 old hondas so he knows me real well. He just does jerky things. Young kid. He gets all the info from me then back stabs me. If you want to call me 301 980 1715

hublake
09-09-2006, 07:28 AM
I think Amanda (Mandy) Dana and this person are connected. I bought a fender quiet a while ago from onestopatv(ebay user name at that time) and it came with a Amanda Dana, Avon, OH as a return address. I know this user had alot of ebay problems at one time.

andrew j hyman
09-09-2006, 07:34 AM
His girl freind email me last night from east cost atv. He has to put his ebay account in her name because he has been kick off ebay some many times he is back on ebay east cost atv llc adam and his girl friend

onanodyssey
09-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Is she aware the liability she's putting on herself? If she wants to e-mail me....she's more than welcome.

andrew j hyman
09-09-2006, 11:51 AM
gave her a email through ebay east cost atv llc also this is there tel # 814 217 9691 and the ebay item # that adam got me on 140021315627

hublake
09-09-2006, 01:20 PM
There is an ebay store called east coast atv and there is and ebay store called east_coast_atv_llc. The second one I think is the one connected to the one that is a member here. onanodyssey which one did you deal with on ebay?

onanodyssey
09-09-2006, 07:25 PM
I dealt with them when rangerover was operating under the username trike_stuff. this username was subsequently terminated by ebay around the same time I sent Mandy Dana Avon, OH (his girlfriend) a MO for $390.00. Payment was mark as received on 3/1/06 by trike_stuff. No product was ever shipped, no contact from them other than a one liner on 3/15 about not having the fenders, I'm not sure how you list and photograph a product without having it?
MO was endorsed and cashed at a bank on the same road near the Postal Connections store they ship out of in Avon, OH.
I persisted with different search engines for 6 months trying to locate Mandy (Adam) aka trike_stuff to get my money back until I connected him through this site and another (pilot-odyssey com) which he went under the name hammy sammy.
Nothing I have read about Adam over the last week has been positive. I don't know if sometimes he's legit and sometimes a scammer? Things aren't looking good unless somebody steps up to the plate and decides to be honest.
East Coast ATV in Coopersburg, PA appears to be a legit business. East Coast ATV LLC operating of of ebay (for now) as I type is definetely suspect.

chris200x
09-09-2006, 07:36 PM
My opinion on Adam has always been this. yes he has given some members good deals on parts in the past... If you search my posts you will see all the disagreements I've had with him. I personally believe (still to this day) that he has only done this to get a few people to give him good feedback so others will trust him.... everywhere you track this guy... either the pilot forums... or here.. or ebay he has nad nothing but problems...

I sit here and wonder... how many other people he has ripped off in the past that do not have access to the fine folks here that are willing to help???

Chris

onanodyssey
09-09-2006, 07:39 PM
I know of (5) that gave up....

hublake
09-09-2006, 09:38 PM
What does it take for ebay to get rid of him again?

andrew j hyman
09-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Hi Adams girl freind email me about 5 times yesterday . she is answering his emails right now His stuff on ebay is under east cost atv llc. Shes real cocky too. Just like adam ... Why do people buy from him ? I thought he was a ok guy ? Have talked to him on the phone about 5 times. I posted his tel # above they should call him. But the will srew you when you turn your back ? He just a young kid but Not smart at all.

seadoo650
09-10-2006, 11:22 AM
To my knowledge Adam has had some difficulties in the past with Ebay. Not sure of the details. Seems others (maybe you) are not happy with him selling his parts less than them and not ripping people off. I have one concern about some of the newer board members in this thread and the other one. How do we know you're not the ones screwing up his ebay auctions and now you're screwing him up here too. I have met Adam in person at TF. He seems like a nice guy but that is just a first impression. I think if he was really out to screw people... would he really show his face at the biggest trike event in the country. Hard to think so.

Just to set my mind at ease. Do any of you people bashing him have any links or proof of these bad dealings. The only link I can find says buyer ID kept private. You're gonna need more proof before you go trying to bash someone here. Just my .02 cents.

andrew j hyman
09-10-2006, 12:20 PM
You could look at my feedback 1425 all pos NO NEG ! I might be new to this web site BUt Have one of the largest us 90 collection and nos parts. You can ask adam about me he has seen pictures of my plave and can ask mike palmgram about me too VMS him and i have been restoreing bike for honda collection hall in JAPAN !!! Yes he seams to be a good guy BUT.. What he does is not right !! He ihits the buy now on my auction just to get my tel # and says well i do not want that fender just wanted to call you !! I told him he has my tel # from last year also he could email me too So adam ask me all about my auctions and told him so info So in three days starts selling same stuff and under cuts my price. As i said i do not care what he sell but just list it at same price, There is enough for all! Allready he has neg feedback again ? UMM I do not srew with people unless i get stab in the back ! If you or anyone who would like to call me 301 980 1715 andrew

vintagemotorsports
09-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Hi guys , just to set things straight Andrew is a good guy , He works with me for the Honda collection hall and we have worked together for years now so I can tell you straight out He is legit. I have not done any real business with adam so i cant say the same but I have observed some shady stuff from watching these posts and have decided to stay clear . I can see Andrews argument its just not good business I dont want to get involved just putting my 2 cents in
Mike
Vintage motorsports

seadoo650
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Hey, all I'm asking for is proof. A link to something that does'nt say blocked bidder ID. Anyone can say so and so screwed me. Without proof it's just hearsay. I'm not doubting you or Adam, but without proof all this is just a bunch of words.

andrew j hyman
09-10-2006, 05:01 PM
If you want proof call me you got my tel # 301 9801715 enough has been said when you call me a can give you details and link and emails ect enough is enough andrew

Teeksoffroad
09-10-2006, 06:36 PM
His poor feedback and the fact that he keeps getting kicked off eBay is all the proof anyone should need.

Orangecnty250r
09-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Can you say public "WITCHHUNT"!!!!!

OK I was staying low key on this but I'll throw in my two cents based on MY experiences.

As I always say everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have had one business dealing with Andrew (I know he is a serious collector/enthusiast thru Mike At Vintage Motorsports' personal reference. I trust Mike's opinion as he has done great work for me and is in the process of doing more. Sounds like there was a problem between these two individuals and I am not taking any sides. Adam is not available to defend himself, say he's made a mistake if he did, etc, etc, etc. If this happended Andrew has the right to be pissed.

When I first start dealing with people I have never personally met I am hesistant with sending money etc. I could never get a feel for Adam at first
so I was hesitant as I am with everyone. Once we had a miscommunication when he was trying to sort out ebay problems and he was overwhelmed trying to figure out what was what with all his transactions that were wiped out. He fixed the one issue I had thru in extras for the trouble. I have purchased $$$thousands$$$$ off him discontinued parts (Including 5 sets of Disc NOS 200x rear fenders, disc NOS Pilot wheels and tires, Disc NOS 84 250r Rear wheels) all showed up at my door step as promised!!! also bought current parts etc. Some of his auctions go for very nice prices...... sometimes good for him ....sometimes good for the buyer.

I have been an active ebayer for some time...When he has been kicked off I never saw bad feedback .....it was a long standing problem with him and ebay

I looked the recent feedback and I saw 259 VERY happy customers and two bad. So I dont see that argument about bad feedback??????. People can choose to buy or not to buy but thats their choice. I have personally talked to him about 3 wheelers about 50 times on the phone in the past year and find him a pretty cool dude to talk to. Yes he is young has made some impulsive decisions and sometimes says things he shouldnt but I thinks he's a pretty fair/decent person in my business experiences and would be the first to say otherwise I was screwed in anyway. He does not like to be screwed and he has been many times...When he is screwed I do know that gets his back up quick and his guns come out firing rather than taking a calm approach. Business is tough today and the bottom line is when he is in business he sells alot which means all the other ebayers sell less...Hell I'm sitting on boxes of new Honda parts I would like to unload for the money but it makes no sense for me try to when so many others are selling the same thing.

I hope he is well and gets back to doing his thing, working out his problems, and selling some parts.

Thats all for now..

seadoo650
09-10-2006, 08:45 PM
His poor feedback and the fact that he keeps getting kicked off eBay is all the proof anyone should need.

As O.C. said. Little negative feedback. And he has clearly stated, other have made his ebay problems, not him. Again this is a public forum and if you're gonna trash him in public then post the proof in public. So far I hav'nt seen any. Period.:lock:

Billy Golightly
09-10-2006, 08:47 PM
I sold some stuff to him several months ago, and after we got done haggling on the price he paid that night. Haven't bought anything from him, but the sale went fine.

onanodyssey
09-11-2006, 05:54 AM
As O.C. said. Little negative feedback. And he has clearly stated, other have made his ebay problems, not him. Again this is a public forum and if you're gonna trash him in public then post the proof in public. So far I hav'nt seen any. Period.:lock:

SD650 I'm willing to post proof publicly. Read from bottom to top.... If you want a scan of the cashed MO , I'll send it.

fforba Apr-03-06 at 06:33:24 PDT

Dispute Escalated to eBay
Final Comments: It has been over 30 days... I should have had the parts by now. How can items be sold on E-BAY that
the seller doesn't have???

fforba Mar-24-06 at 04:57:55 PST

Obviously you were selling parts you didn't have and have not acquired per your previous statement.
How about a full refund?

fforba Mar-15-06 at 08:13:01 PST

Fair enough. Could you provide a tracking # upon shipment?

trike_stuff Mar-15-06 at 07:26:27 PST

Having a problem with shipping. They were ordered three weeks ago and for some reason they got lost
so I will have them in my hand today or tomarrow and get them out to you

fforba Mar-15-06 at 04:59:18 PST

Item Not Received: FL-350 HONDA ODDYSSEY FL350 FL 350 SET OF FENDERS OEM (#4616662728)
Payment Method: Other Money Order

andrew j hyman
09-11-2006, 06:45 AM
Hi To Orangecnty 250R YES your 100% right I have too talk to him on the phone about 5-10 times really seams to be a great guy !!! I talked to him about a week ago . after he bought my fat cat fender on ebay just to get my tel # and he called me He pick my brain about fat cat parts then in couple days he started selling them cheaper then me . FREINDS do not do things like that.!!!! The way i am i would give the shirt off my back to anyone !! and help anyone out !! I just feel he stab me in the back. I could start selling the same stuff he does BUT i do not. WHY under cut him and we both do not make any money ??? THIS is my point !!!!! I get a real good deal on honda parts because i buy over 100grand a year from my dealer. to stock up for my privet colletion I have over 100 old honda and buy ton of old parts. If a friends need some parts i will hook them up aot of time we never swap money just parts !! Adam can do anything he wants to its up to him. It really makes me made when you help someone out and tell them if you need something just let me know. I just think he did the wrong thnig. I do not steal my friends busines. and his money. Its his choice . seadoo 650 if you want proof you can call me not after 9.00pm because i go to work at 3.am i am in bed. i can talk to you about this also i have some of adams emails too just do not know how to post his email also call adam and ask him !!! enough has been said i have learned my leason do not help freinds out ! andrew

ScottZJ
09-11-2006, 08:06 AM
Yeah I do hate to see things come down to the all mighty dollar.....that is the unfortunate way the world is going. Its sad seeing friendships ruined by worldly things. I hope that Adam can make things right for everyone, as I like him as a friend. You are in my prayers Adam...............peace

1DEADPRESIDENT
09-11-2006, 10:01 AM
SD650 I'm willing to post proof publicly. Read from bottom to top.... If you want a scan of the cashed MO , I'll send it.

fforba Apr-03-06 at 06:33:24 PDT

Dispute Escalated to eBay
Final Comments: It has been over 30 days... I should have had the parts by now. How can items be sold on E-BAY that
the seller doesn't have???

fforba Mar-24-06 at 04:57:55 PST

Obviously you were selling parts you didn't have and have not acquired per your previous statement.
How about a full refund?

fforba Mar-15-06 at 08:13:01 PST

Fair enough. Could you provide a tracking # upon shipment?

trike_stuff Mar-15-06 at 07:26:27 PST

Having a problem with shipping. They were ordered three weeks ago and for some reason they got lost
so I will have them in my hand today or tomarrow and get them out to you

fforba Mar-15-06 at 04:59:18 PST

Item Not Received: FL-350 HONDA ODDYSSEY FL350 FL 350 SET OF FENDERS OEM (#4616662728)
Payment Method: Other Money Order

Look onanodyssey, Before this gets out of hand which it looks like it already has! I am sending you 3 of the four fenders you won! I spoke to Amanda and she will the ship you the remaining fourth one. I am sorry that it has taken so long for you to get your ODY fenders, we have all experienced delays in shipping. This isn't the place to air his dirty laundry considering there are plenty of people here that have bought or traded items with him. You will get what you paid for. I currently have a lot of his inventory being stored here in Tennessee. So if you don't mind please send me your address. And stop with Adam "bashing" if he were here right now we wouldn't be having this conversation. Its hilarious how many dirtbags on here will kick a man when he's down. It makes some you look JEALOUS and Rediculous! :lock: :lock: :lock:

xd 200x
09-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Anyone know what he is locked up for this time?

1DEADPRESIDENT
09-11-2006, 08:18 PM
Anyone know what he is locked up for this time?

Yeah.......... like you care? SOS.......... He is doing the right thing and thats all there is to say. PEACE OUT RABBIT!

xd 200x
09-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Just wondering dont be an ass. Who is rabbit?
If its fraud or some thing im sure people would like to know.

ClayW
09-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Dude like you care. Everyone is a crook in your eyes. Go back under that rock you crawled out from under. :beer

ScottZJ
09-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Yeah I did a search and 200x dude hasnt said one nice thing about adam since he has been on. So much negativty in this world and you have to add to it........truely sad.

ClayW
09-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah, He should have his screen name changed to STIRRING THE POT:banned: , because thats what he loves to do:( .

82300R
09-11-2006, 11:59 PM
threw in a bid on an item. i'm just curious if there will be any problems getting it if i win it. don't really need it. i just wanna see whats up. oh, its a headlight rim for a 81,82 250r case anyone wants to run it up. either way we'll know.:)

dreadhed
09-12-2006, 12:18 AM
As i said i do not care what he sell but just list it at same price, There is enough for all!

That is not how a free market works.

andrew j hyman
09-12-2006, 07:59 AM
You just do not get the point!!!! People just do not stab each other in the back . I was raise alot better than that!! YOU all have my tel # if you want the real truth about pick up the Phone 301 980 1715 Have not heard from sea do?

Billy Golightly
09-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Everyone chill or I'm gonna have to lock this thread...

xd 200x
09-12-2006, 10:24 AM
actually if you really searched you would see the first time he was having ebay problems I offered him my id. Stiring the pot? I just find it a little odd that a person who has everything going for them like this kid. goes to jail 2 times in 6 months.

hublake
09-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Does this site ban users?

1DEADPRESIDENT
09-12-2006, 11:48 AM
actually if you really searched you would see the first time he was having ebay problems I offered him my id. Stiring the pot? I just find it a little odd that a person who has everything going for them like this kid. goes to jail 2 times in 6 months.

OK Mr. Perect! Like I said no one cares about you or your opinon! Who are you calling a KID? When we were you born? Grow up and get back to your cartoons! PAMF!

ClayW
09-12-2006, 11:57 AM
LMAO. Well said.

ScottZJ
09-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Ok lets all have a big hug and no sucker punches! LOL

LOCK'R UP.
:lock: :lock: :lock:

xd 200x
09-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Ah, so someone is defending there partner now. I see answer the question? Is he a petter ass, bank rober, what? Must be real bad if your not ganna talk about it. again 2 times in 6 months must be a really good guy. And so you know i was born in the 70's. anyway im dune with this topic but 1deadpeterass please tell you but buddy not to drop the soap, or do you like to play that game with him?

Billy Golightly
09-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Everyone chill or I'm gonna have to lock this thread...

No one can follow directions I guess, to bad.