PDA

View Full Version : Choppers Inc. Billy Lane involved in fatal collision.

Mobular
09-08-2006, 05:04 PM
http://www.local6.com/news/9791096/detail.html

crackshot
09-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Who cares about this guy.

Dammit!
09-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Who cares about this guy.

I do. Well not personally but I like his work. I can imagine he must be feeling pretty messed up right now taking out a fellow biker. Not as bad as the biker's family though. Just a bad thing to happen. Sucks.

SYKO
09-08-2006, 08:46 PM
both him and jesse james, I look up to alot, as guys that came from absolutly nothing to millionairs, that still actually work on there own stuff, I have been around billy a few times at bike week and hes really down to earth, and the crowds were always to big to get close to talk to jesse, but it sucks that he is he one most liekly sounding like at fault for this acident, hoefully he wasnt drinking or high and it was jsut a horrible mistake on someones part, instead of jsut being plain stupid

crackshot
09-08-2006, 09:46 PM
None of those guys were never even heard of and were in debt like everyone else until they were televised and picked up by Discovery channel.

3Razors
09-08-2006, 10:40 PM
TV can make anyone rich and famous, but at the same time ruin you into nothing.

gotballs 250r 82
09-10-2006, 06:25 PM
lane is a very good fab man

trikezilla
09-11-2006, 03:30 PM
He is good at what he does. he even has a degree in mechanical engineering so its not like he is a flunky cheap builder...

crackshot
09-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Too bad he was convicted for DUI in June. Bye bye billy. Say hello to PRISON.

xd 200x
09-11-2006, 09:09 PM
He is a good builder yes, but did anyone see how he screwed over osr.
anyway if he was drunk fry his ass.

scooterroo
09-11-2006, 10:25 PM
listen to you guys, fry his ass, off to prison with him, bye bye billy!!! you dont even know if he was drinking or anything yet. it says toxicology test results wont be ready for 6 to 8 weeks. before you go pass judgement already, wait and see whats what. billy lane is an awesome bike builder with great talent. i've never met the guy personally, but loved watching biker build off and seeing him create the bikes he did. i am sure he's aware of the tragedy he has caused, and hes probably feeling really crappy right now about it. yes, not as bad as the family and loved ones of the victims, but gees, the guy is human. i am hoping he didnt do anything stupid like drink and drive, or was high or something like that. if he did, then yes, once it is proven that his system shows signs of alcohol or drugs, then he should get what is coming to him. till then, he's still a good guy in my book.

nate b
09-12-2006, 08:04 AM
listen to you guys, fry his ass, off to prison with him, bye bye billy!!! you dont even know if he was drinking or anything yet. it says toxicology test results wont be ready for 6 to 8 weeks. before you go pass judgement already, wait and see whats what. billy lane is an awesome bike builder with great talent. i've never met the guy personally, but loved watching biker build off and seeing him create the bikes he did. i am sure he's aware of the tragedy he has caused, and hes probably feeling really crappy right now about it. yes, not as bad as the family and loved ones of the victims, but gees, the guy is human. i am hoping he didnt do anything stupid like drink and drive, or was high or something like that. if he did, then yes, once it is proven that his system shows signs of alcohol or drugs, then he should get what is coming to him. till then, he's still a good guy in my book.

so your saying, if I was out racing around and hit your wife and kids or parents head on and killed them all. It would be ok if I did it while I was sober. I am sure I would feel bad about it.
GIVE ME A BREAK

scooterroo
09-12-2006, 08:34 AM
no i am saying your are convicting the guy, saying he's guilty without any facts to go on yet. accidents happen is what i am saying, no matter how big or small. did you also read the part i said if he was drunk or on drugs that yes he should get whats coming to him? i just think people are way to judgemental before facts are there to support their accusations thats all. i am not saying he shouldnt get some kind of punishment or anything like that, i am just commenting on how everyones automatically assuming he was under the influence with out anything to prove the fact as of yet. thats all. and i do know how it feels to loose a loved one do to someone else negligence, my neice was killed 2 years ago by some guy speeding down a road that was very curvy and he was on the wrong side of the road coming thru one of the curves and hit my neices car head on!!! was i mad at the time, yes. but accidents happen and you cant change that, you move on no matter how hard is to.

84honda200s
09-12-2006, 12:53 PM
i also look up to billy and jesse james they are some of the best bike builders out there. their building ability is like art on wheels.

but if he was drunk he should go to jail just like anyone else. but before we start saying hes guilty we better make sure its true.