PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up With .Org

lushatc200x
04-04-2003, 10:42 PM
what happened at . org that people have been talking about. whats this about.

200x Basket
04-04-2003, 11:58 PM
:-D i do not know, all i get is that my IP adress is blocked :D

Howdy
04-05-2003, 12:23 AM
what are you talking about?

lushatc200x
04-05-2003, 03:54 AM
all the arguing changing passwords stuff i hear about. whats that about.

200x Basket
04-05-2003, 09:48 AM
i cant see it but i have been told it is going down hill fast. i had some good friends over there and there are a lot of other good people on that board. i am sure it will all settle out, but i am also sure the ebay market of t3 stators is gone forever :twisted:

200x Basket
04-05-2003, 10:21 AM
that was not very nice, i was speaking kindly of your board members. i thinkt hey are great. i have never had a problem with them.

EDIT: where did the post go?? :D

lushatc200x
04-05-2003, 01:51 PM
just a reminder i posted this to get the truth not to start a war or anything.

Howdy
04-05-2003, 02:30 PM
EDIT: where did the post go?? :D

250sx's post was removed becasue of content. Personal slamming of users is not allowed.

wanta250r
04-05-2003, 04:48 PM
everyone hates me on that site.

KASEY
04-05-2003, 04:50 PM
here is my take on the whole thing ,,,, someone was buying parts and selling them on ebay to make a buck,,, (everyone that sells on ebay is trying to make a buck,,both parties involved sell on ebay) well one guy sees another making a buck and decides to put up a bogus auction with links around the other guys auctions so he can't sell what he is selling anymore, so then everyone involved gets pissed alot of name calling happens and now someone is banned from that site,,,,

if a person was so worried about making sure every buyer on ebay got a real good deal then nobody would make a buck on there at all ,,,,,and the site would go away,,,,, remember how much stuff got thrown away 10 years ago cause you had limited resources on findijng parts ???? now instead of pounding the pavement and spending tons of cash on phone calls we ALL go to ebay first!!!!!! so lets all make a buck for ourselves and not worry who is making more than we are!!!!!!!! BEAUSE its easier to pay a little more to someone who has done all the leg work to find the parts you need than to waste time doing it yourself!!!!!!! CAUSE WE ARE ALL GETTING LAZY !!!!!!

200x Basket
04-05-2003, 05:16 PM
Kasey
That may be the way you looked at it but that would only be one instance which you have no clue about what is really going on. do you think i person would do that for no reason? just one day wake up and say i am going to screw a person over for no reason? as in most conflicts there is more going on then you see or know.
chris

KASEY
04-05-2003, 05:46 PM
i made a judgement call on what i have read ,, i have read what you have typed !!!! this is a public fourm and if all the details are not out well,,,, maybe then you should not air out your laundry if you don't want it read,,,, or if you want us all to know what is going on type on ,,,,,, i am sure someone would listen,,,,,,,,

200x Basket
04-05-2003, 06:04 PM
i did not know the whole conflict was over me, as you seem to insinuate.... i would hate to think one person could cause all that trouble. i left the site because i did not want the trouble. my IP address was banned after i left. as i said in my other post i liked the people on .org and I hope you are all doing well.

200x Basket
04-05-2003, 06:10 PM
everyone hates me on that site.

i doubt that i remember answering a couple of your post. it is great place for info.

lushatc200x
04-05-2003, 10:14 PM
whoa whoa come on this is not a place for harsh feelings. no one should get angry here ok. we are just finding out what happened and thats it. just state what you heard and dont accuse anyone. thank you

Howdy
04-05-2003, 10:59 PM
whoa whoa come on this is not a place for harsh feelings. no one should get angry here ok. we are just finding out what happened and thats it. just state what you heard and dont accuse anyone. thank you

Amen to the brother. I think this has went a little too far already.

KASEY
04-06-2003, 05:01 AM
HEY WHO SaID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING MAD????? oooppps .. i am not mad at anyone, and i know that i haven't heard everything and don't really want to ,,, i made a comment on what i read thats all ,,,,,, i know that you two were friends and i hope you resolve this problem sooon and i know that we all come here for the same reason and hope we all still come back too ,,, zikes i like trikes!!!!!
if we all could ride together these boards would be REAL boring cause we would have nothing to fight about!!!!!!