PDA

View Full Version : east cost atv llc adam

andrew j hyman
09-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Ok boys got one for you. well last week your boy adam hits the buy now on my fat cat fender i was selling on ebay. So he get my tel # to call me. Thats the only reason he hit the buy now botton.. So he ask me all these ? about fat cat ect then says i do not want that fender i bought from you all i wanted was your tel # to call you ?? He is crazy . IO told him all he had to do was email me and i would of gave my tel # to him. So the dum ass cost me 7 bucks on ebay listing . Now the ass is selling fat cat parts on ebay. He has to copy me. I do not care what he sells But why un der cut me after i gave him all the info about parts. I told him to just pay for my ebay fees to relist fender the mony he cost me. He says i do not have pay pal ?? what a loser.

Howard
09-08-2006, 10:13 PM
well that is right, he doesnt use paypal. I think he bought a fat cat.
not here to defend his motive on what he did to you but just some info that i know.
Howard

andrew j hyman
09-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Hi he is selling the on ebay. ! with all his other stuff. But why should he hit the buy now just to get my tel # and does not want fender ? ask me all these ?s them under cuts me. I have help him out in the past . so this is how he pays me back ? I have been very nice to him/ He has had tons of ebay names and bad feed back on ebay has been kick off how many times ? LOOK at my feed back 1400 + all pos kb748.

3tigers
09-09-2006, 09:26 PM
just wait the 7 days ebay makes you wait and then file an unpaid item against him.when he doesnt pay in a week you close it and make sure you give him a strike.3 strikes and hes kicked off ebay again.its that simple.

andrew j hyman
09-10-2006, 07:42 AM
yes your right he has srewed to many people . and his feedback suck why do people still buy from him. his girl friend is doing ebay emails for him

3tigers
09-10-2006, 01:47 PM
i dont know why people still buy from him.i never have and never will.he screwed my friend out of a brand new oem honda 250r front fender.most of the 250r parts he sells are still available and cheaper if bought from a dealer with a discount.i hear too many bad things about him.just file with ebay and screw him,he screwed you already.

andrew j hyman
09-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Hi yes your right enough has been siad.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
10-01-2006, 08:09 PM
i dont know why people still buy from him.i never have and never will.he screwed my friend out of a brand new oem honda 250r front fender.most of the 250r parts he sells are still available and cheaper if bought from a dealer with a discount.i hear too many bad things about him.just file with ebay and screw him,he screwed you already.

I have no idea who you are, who your friend is etc. ANDREW has been paid and is fine now btw. What is the problem with my feedback by the way?? Do you possibly live in a cave. you have the mentality of one who does.