PDA

View Full Version : "PRE-HASPIN" RUN APRIL 19TH!!

als250
04-05-2003, 12:29 AM
Hey all, making run to "BADLANDS!!!!"(Attica, In.) April 19th, everybody welcome! Howdy and boys, John and Mrs., myself and couple buds will be there, anybody else think they can make it! (JOEL85350SUPERX??????) :twisted: :twisted: GOOD TIMES!! :twisted: :twisted:

Al

Howdy
04-05-2003, 05:56 PM
Looks like 3 or 4 and might even get a couple more to come.

Bill_x_R, If your interested let me know. I think you would really enjoy it. It would be nice to meet you. heck you could even take your old motor for a test ride. ;) It is to be there.

Howdy

als250
04-06-2003, 03:11 AM
Hey Howdy, need to change date in your sig. for "Badlands" run.

Badlands: April 29, 2003hehehe ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

The more the merrier, Howdy! Anybody else make it. Good times in Attica!! :twisted: :twisted:

Al

Bill X_R
04-06-2003, 08:21 AM
Yea I'd love to go tooo!!!!!....@#$#@%#$@#$$ Easter! Sorry after I posted that my wife informed me that the 19th is Easter weekend! Not even a slim chance of going :( Sorry, I really want to go. I've been to haspin and was not all that impressed, but the Badlands looks killer. Oh well maybe next time!

Howdy
04-06-2003, 12:30 PM
Hey Howdy, need to change date in your sig. for "Badlands" run.

Badlands: April 29, 2003hehehe ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

The more the merrier, Howdy! Anybody else make it. Good times in Attica!! :twisted: :twisted:

Al

Sorry, I was 1/2 asleep when I changed my signature. It's fixed now.
Howdy

Joel85350X
04-15-2003, 10:56 PM
Bummer guys, I'm a no-go. Have family conflicts all day Saturday. However, I am making a trip to Haspin on Friday! If anyone is wanting to ride Haspin, I will be there at 9:00am with my 35X, my cousins 400EX, his buddys 400EX, and a warrior. Should be fun, we will have grill. That is this Friday.

Wish I could go to the badlands, though. Wnet this past Saturday with Jordan and 2 others. had a blast breaking the X in. I don't think Jordan realizes how badly I could beat him in a race now. :twisted: From the looks of it, I should be giving his brother on the Raptor a run for his money. We were about equal when we were casually punching the gas, but then again we were both breaking in our machines. Time will tell.

jeswinehart
04-17-2003, 09:41 PM
well that is a bummer. yeah jorden put up a very nice post about your x joel. reckon i'll get to see it in person at haspin.

als250sx, howdy, the mrs. + nuttyberzerco + and i will/should be there at opening time. where we parking,,, upper or lower ?
probbly driving the red 4 door 96 blazer w/ 16' flatbed (bigred + 200x + polaris 400xplorier).

john

als250
04-18-2003, 12:37 AM
John, Kelly and I will be there! Doesn't matter to me where we park. Less crowded up top, I think, but more action down below! How do you go to get there? Tollroad to I-65? Maybe we can meet and convoy on down! We take Rte.2(W) to I-65(S) to Rte.14(W) to 41(S) to " BADLANDS"!! :twisted: :twisted:
We'll be in '95 Chevy P-U (blue) w/ 300ex in back, pulling 5'x8' trailer w/250sx on board!

Joel, Big bummer!!! :( Was looking forward to checking out 350x! Guess it'll have to be at TF03(don't get it dirty before then :D )! This will probably be last Attica run before then. Got at least one week-end planned fishing at Shakamak S.P. in May! Gotta spend a little time w/ Mrs. now and then!

jeswinehart
04-18-2003, 07:13 AM
it works best for me to come down u.s.#31 and catch st.rd.#25 wich andles me thru logonsport-lafayette to st.rd.#28 and then into attic from the east. 165 miles i think it is.
lets park topside, in front of the showers/bathroom area.

okay with you al ? howdy,,, you out there ?

i'll check back here later,,, got a ton of stuff to do today !
(glad i got the day off)
john

Joel85350X
04-18-2003, 07:16 AM
Yeah guys, I'm dissapointed that I am busy tomorrow, otherwise I'd be there faster than a mosquito on speed. I am leaving in 5 minutes to go riding at Haspin with my cousing and 2 friends. 350X vs. 400EX vs. 400EX vs. Warrior Hmm, think I can take them?

:D HAHA! Lunch time for the 350X! :-P

I'll be headed to Badlands and Silver Lake Sand Dunes before Haspin '03.

jeswinehart
04-18-2003, 07:20 AM
have fun joel !
let us know the "political" climate of silver lake after you go.

john

als250
04-18-2003, 10:40 PM
John, up top works for me. We should be pulling in between 9:00 & 9:30. Just got in from loading up trailer. New tires/rims for SX came today! I'm ready to roll!! :D

Joel, sounds like you have got lunch & dinner there! Eat 'em alive! :twisted: ;) Lemme know when you run to Attica again, might be able to sneak away!

@ ANYBODY!! Bring your butts to Badlands! " GOOD TIMES!!!"

Al

My favorite pic!

Howdy
04-18-2003, 11:56 PM
I know I am late in posting but I just got in from my Huge Party. I loaded up before I left so I should be there 9 to 9:30 AM myself. Parking by the bathrooms works good for me, the wife and kids. In my camp there will be 4 people.

Haspin: I think I have gotten a few more people in line for Haspin also. If they don't back out there is 4-8 more people that said they would go. There might be a huge caravan coming from Celina area. Pickle said he is coming Saturday morning I think I talked his wife into it also. Looks like it will be a Blast ( not to mention possibly a HUGE turn out ).
Howdy

jeswinehart
04-19-2003, 12:29 AM
i wanna meet pickles (mike) !
als post reminds of the pickles + howdt website big time.

see ya all in the a.m...
long day here in michigan,,, dive buddy pulls up her 2nd boat motor in 6 months,,, had to celabrate !

Joel85350X
04-21-2003, 12:59 AM
Nice pic, Al.

Haspin was great. We rode from about 9:00am until 11:00pm. I think I had about as much as I could take. I am finally getting to know that place...there are so many trails that you don't know where they go.

Never had any problems riding the X down the rutty terrain, and I was COMPLETELY happy with the axle and swingarm modifications. Stability is improved 100%! The swingarm also helped me keep te front end on the ground but it is still short enough that trail riding is a breeze.

Howdy, I met some guys at haspin from Celina area that had 3 different 350Xs. One of them had a krome power pipe, but they looked stock otherwise. They said they know of you. Are these anyone that you mention on here?

als250
04-21-2003, 02:58 AM
Hey Joel, glad to hear everything went well at Haspin! :-D We had great time at Badlands! Check Howdy's thread http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=7149&highlight= ,if you haven't by now.

btw- how wide is your X now? In the back, out to out. Chk. this out! http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=7106&highlight= :shock: I gotta be close! ;)

Al

Howdy
04-21-2003, 08:07 AM
Nice pic, Al.

Haspin was great. We rode from about 9:00am until 11:00pm. I think I had about as much as I could take. I am finally getting to know that place...there are so many trails that you don't know where they go.

Never had any problems riding the X down the rutty terrain, and I was COMPLETELY happy with the axle and swingarm modifications. Stability is improved 100%! The swingarm also helped me keep te front end on the ground but it is still short enough that trail riding is a breeze.

Howdy, I met some guys at haspin from Celina area that had 3 different 350Xs. One of them had a krome power pipe, but they looked stock otherwise. They said they know of you. Are these anyone that you mention on here?

Great to hear you had fun. My kids can't wait for Haspin either. Though they might only go for one day.

I don't know too many people here that have 350x's besides me. It would be great to know who they were for sure. Do you have any names?
Howdy

Joel85350X
04-21-2003, 02:43 PM
Sorry, but I didn't get any names. They had 3 350Xs. They said they were from Celina, and they said they knew who you were.

Can't wait to go to Haspin again with you all. I had to miss out last year, but this year I am so there.

I will make a new post about my next trips this spring.