PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here live in New Jersey??

MIK6
09-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Anyone here live in New Jersey?? I will be heading back out of town tomarrow, working at Salem Nuke plant. I have over a month of preoutage and a 29 day shutdown. The preoutage is 40 hours, the shutdown is 7 - 12 hour days a week. I will be staying in Carneys Point again (3rd time down there). I will have a laptop to keep in touch w/ the boards. I will be bored as heck down there on 40hours, anyone live near where I'll be??? I would love to see some of the land and some other peoples ATVs. Let me know If I need to pack a helmet!!!
I can PM anyone w/ my cel # thats close and interested in doing something.

THANKS
MIK6 / Mike

deathman53
09-11-2006, 06:20 PM
I live in englishtown, I know 2 places to ride. They cost money and I know of one other place. Chattsworth, Rausch Creek allow trikes, there are more tracks around here, but they don't allow trikes and one isn't open.

hoser
09-11-2006, 06:21 PM
The outage for Exelon?

What trade are you?

MIK6
09-11-2006, 06:35 PM
yep. Carpenter, I'll be building scaffolding on nites.
You working it?

MIK6 / Mike

hoser
09-11-2006, 06:45 PM
yep. Carpenter, I'll be building scaffolding on nites.
You working it?

MIK6 / Mike

Nope but I work the outages here at the local nuke plant (Lasalle station 'hide and seek 3 grand a week') as a Sheet Metal Worker, Venture have the maintenance contract their?

MIK6
09-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Salem has a higher rate LOL. Its over 3 there LMAO.
I got the call for Fitzpatrick today, they want me to be drywell forman and I got the call for Peachbottem as well. Its a better deal to pay for the hotel in NJ and home bills than stayin in my bed and working Fitzy.

MIK6 / Mike

hoser
09-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Dunno what units you have their but we have GE here and the drywell sux it is tight and HOT any of your venture people do the outages in the mid west I bet we both know some of the same people...

86tri-z270
09-11-2006, 10:05 PM
yea dude i live less than 5 minutes away from the island..... are u working for pseg?

MIK6
09-13-2006, 09:38 PM
I just finished getting set up in the hotel. I got the wireless working!! I am all set in the Wellsely Inn in Carneys Point. I got all my inprocessing done today and can start working tomarrow. I think I am going to stay here for the weekend and see the sites.
86tri-z270.. I am working w/ Stone and Webster on the island. What do you have going on this weekend? I can PM you my room # and my cell# if your not busy.

MIK6 / Mike