PDA

View Full Version : They caught him...

Russell 350X
09-13-2006, 06:25 PM
They finally caught Ralph "Bucky" Phillips. It was friday I think, the troopers had him surrounded and one fired 11 rounds, never even hit him, and gave up. Anyone that lives in the area probably already knows.

84honda200s
09-13-2006, 06:31 PM
yup it was friday. man he gave the cops a run. but it proves you cant run forever. but he ran since april. well at least they got him before hunting season. of he may have got killed by some mad hunters lol

super90
09-13-2006, 10:07 PM
It was kind of scarry when at one point he was only about 10 mins away up near highland pa. There was a series of break ins of camps up there. And my dads friend has a camp right next to the surrounding camps that wasnt broke into, but the shed was unlocked and seemed as if someone was staying there. Out behind the shed there was a beer bottle with 2 cigarette butts in it. Sometimes it makes you wonder if it really was him?

scooterroo
09-13-2006, 10:16 PM
yeah the funeral for trooper longobardo was monday, huge funeral too. they had police from all over the country there, over 30 different state police companies show up, all the way from LA, royal mounted canadian police, air force, national guard, and thousands more. huge funeral. thing that gets me is , i went to the same high school as him, he graduated 2 years after me. never knew him though. he was buried in the saratoga national cemetary, where all millitary members from the area are laid to rest, with full honors. they had 8 (4 apache 4 blackhawk) helicopters fly over during the funeral and 1 c-130 that tipped it wings as it flew over. you can go onto saratogian.com i am sure and read about it if you'd want. there was even a commercial airliner that was flying overhead, and the trail from the engines left two distint trails, it was written in the paper that it was erie cuz it kinda symbolized the wtc, weird. the guy lived not even 15 minutes from me, his wife teaches at one of the schools in the area. sad loss, but he definately accomplished a lot in his short life.

scooterroo
09-14-2006, 09:09 AM
just came on the news, he plead not guilty to the charges, lol. what an idiot.

atctim
09-14-2006, 12:17 PM
He was spoted at the gas station at the end of my road the weeked before they caught him - kinda spooky!

Russell 350X
09-15-2006, 03:38 PM
yup it was friday. man he gave the cops a run. but it proves you cant run forever. but he ran since april. well at least they got him before hunting season. of he may have got killed by some mad hunters lol

Well, the rumor around here is that if they didnt catch him before deer season, it was going to get cancelled, that woulda pissed me off.

LonesomeTriZ
09-16-2006, 06:54 PM
What in the hell are you all talking about? Was a cop killer on the loose in the woods?

Tri-ZNate
09-16-2006, 07:10 PM
What in the hell are you all talking about? Was a cop killer on the loose in the woods?

it happened in southern NY. A guy escaped from jail and before he was caught he killed a cop. was on the run for about a month I think

LonesomeTriZ
09-17-2006, 10:25 AM
It is a shame they took him alive.

84honda200s
09-17-2006, 01:53 PM
it happened in southern NY. A guy escaped from jail and before he was caught he killed a cop. was on the run for about a month I think

he was on the run since april. he escaped from the erie county holding center.

IrvSLedman
09-18-2006, 10:03 PM
yeah he was on the run for about 6 months, and had a $$500,000 reward, and they arnt sure he killed the cop, they have like 3 other guys they suspect.

Tri-ZNate
09-18-2006, 10:13 PM
wow I didnt realize it was that long, only been hearing about it for like a 1 ½ months

Russell 350X
09-19-2006, 03:41 PM
Yea, its been going on for a while.

maggiesboy
09-19-2006, 04:49 PM
glad they nabbed him. It blows goats when people lose thier life due to a jail break.

I hadn't heard anything of it at all out here.