PDA

View Full Version : trip to indiana

YAMA-MAMA
09-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Wow! I finally made the trip to Indiana on Labor Day weekend to pick up Louis' tri-z parts lot. Other than getting about 1 hour of sleep in a 40 hour period the trip was not bad. Jeffro made the trip with me to help out. We detoured to Benning and dropped off Chase with Louis and continued on to indiana. That was some of the prettiest country i have seen. After driving through miles and miles of corn fields we finally got to our destination. Loius had told me it would fill the bed of my truck ( I really didnt take him seriously) It not only filled the bed of my truck but the inside of the super cab too. Good thing I dropped off Chase or he and Jeffro would have been riding on the hood! We were able to make it back in good time to Benning and we spent the rest of the weekend at the Uchee Creek camp ground in a log cabin. Louis and Chase had a ball together they really miss each other. Were looking forward to when he is finally done and we can get settled in as a family again at our duty station. Thanks to the radiator in my truck we got to spend an extra day at benning. Luckily Louis and Jeff were able to get it fixed and we made it back safe and sound. Hopefully next trip up I will be bringing him an atv you know he is chaffing at the bit not being able to ride while hes there! If anyone knows of any good riding spots up there let us know!

LonesomeTriZ
09-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Too bad that will be the last parts lot I will be able to buy for a while. I wish I could have seen what my collection now looks like once it all was put together. I got a real nice rolling chassis out of the whole deal. All it needs is an engine.

By the way, I bet you all had a wife that would drive across the country to pick up parts.

ATC-Eric
09-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Truck load of Z parts? You lucky dawg you!

LonesomeTriZ
09-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Truck load of Z parts? You lucky dawg you!

What? That parts or the wife? :wondering :naughty: :lol:

ATC-Eric
09-18-2006, 06:52 PM
What? That parts or the wife? :wondering :naughty: :lol:

:lol: From both angles, I'm jealous!

LonesomeTriZ
09-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Yeah, she drives all over hell to pick up my parts and she puts out. I guess i did alright.

YAMA-MAMA
09-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Not only did I drive all over hell's half acre to get the parts, I unloaded and organized the lot with the rest of his collection. Glad to know that I'm appreciated. (for all that I do) Looking forward to when we get to a duty station and we can play with it all (the parts)(tri z)

ATC-Eric
09-19-2006, 01:12 AM
Ohhhhhh, I did not know you two were hitched!

Thats the coolest that you two enjoy the sport together.

You two sound like a cute pair! :beer

LonesomeTriZ
09-19-2006, 09:39 AM
Yeah, but I am the cuter one.

ATC-Eric
09-19-2006, 09:48 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LonesomeTriZ
09-19-2006, 10:34 AM
Hey, by the way. How many large parts lots does thie one make now. It most certainly has not been the largest haul yet. But it was worth mentioning.

YAMA-MAMA
09-19-2006, 10:42 AM
I just let him think he is:lol:

YAMA-MAMA
09-19-2006, 10:47 AM
Ohhhhhh, I did not know you two were hitched!

Thats the coolest that you two enjoy the sport together.

You two sound like a cute pair! :beer
Yep, we work on them and ride. We even have a tri zinger for our not yet 2 year old perfectly wonderful son Chase. He's got mommy and daddys passion for the sport already. As soon as Louis fires up a machine hes running for it!

ATC-Eric
09-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Thats the coolest. I hope I can do the same for my kids. I dont have any, or even a wife yet for that matter, but I already have plans set.

Im not comparing Chase to a dog here, but talking about running towards the machine reminded me about my mothers dog (pug). She loves the bikes. You cant go around the yard without her chasing you until you pick her up. cutest thing. She loves to ride.

Good for you guys though. Sounds like you have a true champ on your hands!

YAMA-MAMA
09-19-2006, 02:12 PM
Thats the coolest. I hope I can do the same for my kids. I dont have any, or even a wife yet for that matter, but I already have plans set.

Im not comparing Chase to a dog here, but talking about running towards the machine reminded me about my mothers dog (pug). She loves the bikes. You cant go around the yard without her chasing you until you pick her up. cutest thing. She loves to ride.

Good for you guys though. Sounds like you have a true champ on your hands!
Hes really an awesome kid, takes after his daddy though so I'd better stock up on the bandaides, tylenol and expect plenty of trips to the ER. He and daddy both are fearless! Hey at least the dog has good taste how can we descriminate a trike lover just because it has 4 legs thats cool. You need to post some pics! One step at a time with the kid thing, Good luck with your plans, have a date set?

ATC-Eric
09-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Hes really an awesome kid, takes after his daddy though so I'd better stock up on the bandaides, tylenol and expect plenty of trips to the ER. He and daddy both are fearless!

:lol: Thats great

As for the girl, shes training for military inteligence right now, so I dont get her back for a little bit. After she comes back to me, I plan to put a ring on that finger (thats on the DL)

For the kids, I have been in the market for a 70, or something similar. I dont have any children yet, but if I find a good deal, I can always store the bike.

Im really excited to have children.

Zoe (the pug) is one of the coolest dogs I have known. Shes crazy. I dont have any digital pics of her on a bike (yet) but I have one here of her, she is the cutest.

I really dont have many good digital pics of her. But her she is hanging out of my brothers car.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/ericbsemail/erics209.jpg

Shes a speed junkie!

YAMA-MAMA
09-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Make sure you let everyone know when you finally do it. How long has she got?
Louis and I got Chase his zinger before he was even thought of. Theyre small and easy to store. Cool Dog, I grew up with the so ugly theyre cute ones They have really cool personalities.

ATC-Eric
09-19-2006, 03:39 PM
Well, she will be around the states for about another year. Then she plans to settle down, and go to grad school on the army.

I'm not going anywhere though, I'm just fine with waiting for her. It will give me the chance to set some stuff up for us. I run a business, in-home care for the elderly. My brother and I just got it going a little bit ago, so by next year things should be ready to go (financially)

Thats great you had the Zinger beforehand. That had, and has still got to kill you waiting to put him on it.

I will definently be around here in a year or so (hopefully) and will make a big deal about the day when it comes!

YAMA-MAMA
09-20-2006, 09:31 AM
Well, she will be around the states for about another year. Then she plans to settle down, and go to grad school on the army.

I'm not going anywhere though, I'm just fine with waiting for her. It will give me the chance to set some stuff up for us. I run a business, in-home care for the elderly. My brother and I just got it going a little bit ago, so by next year things should be ready to go (financially)

Thats great you had the Zinger beforehand. That had, and has still got to kill you waiting to put him on it.

I will definently be around here in a year or so (hopefully) and will make a big deal about the day when it comes!

Thats great that you have your own business hope it takes off for you. Pretty awesome that youre waiting for her. I am waiting for Louis to finish at Benning then we will be off to our duty station and can be a family again. I dont know who its harder on Louis or Chase. I'll be watching for a post for the big event. BTW is she into the atv's also?

ATC-Eric
09-20-2006, 10:08 AM
She loves the mudd! That was one of the big attractions. I wanted a girl that wasnt afraid to get dirty, and I found one. She is actually a caver, that I'm in the middle of converting........

YAMA-MAMA
09-20-2006, 10:18 AM
She loves the mudd! That was one of the big attractions. I wanted a girl that wasnt afraid to get dirty, and I found one. She is actually a caver, that I'm in the middle of converting........
That is really cool, its really great to share a passion with the person you love. Plus you guys have got to love that were not trying to drag you to the mall! My thing is junk yards. (and tack stores)

ATC-Eric
09-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Plus you guys have got to love that were not trying to drag you to the mall! My thing is junk yards. (and tack stores)

Thats awesome! Sounds like Louis made quit a catch! You too for that matter. How long until you guys are together again? What does Louis do?

YAMA-MAMA
09-20-2006, 07:53 PM
Thats awesome! Sounds like Louis made quit a catch! You too for that matter. How long until you guys are together again? What does Louis do?
When he's not collecting atv's Louis is a soldier. He is currently at Ft Benning and I am holding down the fort here at home. I've lost track of how long weve been together I think it is 4 years (thats bad huh) most females now the exact down to the second:lol: Yeah hes a good one but dont let him know I said that!:p

LonesomeTriZ
09-21-2006, 12:02 PM
Yeah hes a good one but dont let him know I said that!:p

I sure do. You will have to meet her some day. :naughty:

YAMA-MAMA
09-21-2006, 12:26 PM
What?.........hmmm how much are you paying?

ATC-Eric
09-21-2006, 01:38 PM
You two are cute. Im excited to meet some threewheelerworld people at TF next year.

YAMA-MAMA
09-21-2006, 02:29 PM
You two are cute. Im excited to meet some threewheelerworld people at TF next year.
I hope we will be able to make it. We missed out last year, Truck trouble. I think Louis has a thread somewhere on that one. If we can get everything worked out well be there. Well have to look for you.

ATC-Eric
09-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Hey mama, would you happen to have any pictures of all the Z's together? I see you guys have 10! I would love to see that many at one time.

YAMA-MAMA
09-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey mama, would you happen to have any pictures of all the Z's together? I see you guys have 10! I would love to see that many at one time.
Actually we have more than that in various stages of resoration, repair etc. I'll have to see if I can dig some out. Louis had most of the pictures on his computer and it crashed hard so we lost all the info on it. I'll see what I can do, no guarantees though. If you look back on some of lonesometriz's posts there are some pictures of rumble in dixie and there are some of the rides in there plus pictures of Chase! :p He may even have some other pics of the rides posted.