PDA

View Full Version : WHATS going on in the world of email notifications

Orangecnty250r
09-18-2006, 10:10 PM
OK I'm no computer wiz and I saw this topic addressed regarding this site ion the other forum...I still get my PM notifications days late but now...

It is spreading to PAYPAL..... a seller says he didnt ship because he didnt see I paid until he looked in his paypal.....BS right?? ....not really I am getting my paypal notifications via email 1-2 days late now....when I pay and when paid....Do i need to contact all sellers i have purchased from and tell them Ive paid...anyone else feeling this???

dgould
09-18-2006, 10:49 PM
I had the same problem about not seeing that a customer had paid in my email. I called paypal and they said it is because that I use yahoo email and it is their problem and paypal said call yahoo to get it fixed. Sounds like passing the buck to me.

Dammit!
09-18-2006, 10:54 PM
I haven't noticed any problems with paypal e-mails. I use hotmail for it.

Billy Golightly
09-18-2006, 11:22 PM
All the email problems here SHOULD be fixed if they are not someone please let me know...

grundlegrabber
09-19-2006, 09:19 PM
OC, I have comcast email. Just had a bunch of auctions end, and the payment notifications from paypal are all coming in on time. Once in awhile I seem to get an ebay notification late, only here and there occasionally. Let us know if you get it figured out.

ATC-Eric
09-19-2006, 11:46 PM
I use Yahoo, and always takes a while for notifications about this site.

Maybe its just Yahoo?