PDA

View Full Version : Skinny model ban in spain

86waterpumper
09-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Heck yes this is what I"m talking about right here! Long long overdue :D

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/09/13/spain.models/index.html

no skinny chicks!! :beer

man just think of all the models now that will need help bulking up in order to make the bmi cut, haha I see a new career opportunity

SYKO
09-19-2006, 10:10 AM
i'm moving to spain!! heeellllllzzzz yea!

ATC-Eric
09-19-2006, 02:08 PM
Its about time something is being done!

Having that skinny of chicks modeling clothes is misleading. Not every girl weighs 75 lbs, so most girls look different in the outfits.

I cant stand boney chicks. Feels like your hurting em. :naughty:

Mike_Ham_250R
09-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Heck yes this is what I"m talking about right here! Long long overdue :D

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/09/13/spain.models/index.html

no skinny chicks!! :beer

man just think of all the models now that will need help bulking up in order to make the bmi cut, haha I see a new career opportunity
ROCK THE *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* ON!!! :banned:

dreadhed
09-20-2006, 02:47 PM
How dumb. Just more rules. I think those supper skinny girls look nasty, but they can do what they want. Next they will protect people from riding ATCs. lol

BigGreenMachine
09-20-2006, 03:07 PM
I like a girl with a bit of meat on, bones aren't sexy...

NOS_350X
09-20-2006, 09:12 PM
I dont like them that skinny, but thats dumb to regulate it. What about if the goverment told your work told you "you can only weigh a max of 120lbs" how many of you woudl be out of jobs?? Its just stupid if you ask me.

Unclediezel
09-20-2006, 09:31 PM
OK ---Who has the signature about a bikini on a 400 pound chic---

Just cause it fits dont mean it looks cool!!!!!!!!! Keep that in mind guys.....

86waterpumper
09-21-2006, 09:56 AM
Haha I came up with the comment about a bikini on a 400 pound chick, and atc crazy or someone used it for their signature. Obviously that doesn't look good but neither does a 80 pound one, why not have a NORMAL sized range of women. Nos 350 being a model or a supermodel etc is nothing like the jobs most of us do. These women are looked up to and somewhat set a standard as far as the way young (and older) girls view themselves and it's not realistic. I for one am glad I'm a man. Women have alot higher standard that they feel like they have to live up to, nobody cares if a guy has a beer gut, haha. Models have steadily gotten skinnier since the 80's or 90's to the point where they basically have to starve themselves or take cocaine etc to be that scrawny. You say it would be bad if most of us had a max weight of 120, well that's what most of the modeling agencies require!! Flipping through the channels on the tv I have seen reality shows where girls were trying to get modeling contracts, and plenty of women that were by no means large, say 5'-8" and 125 pounds were told point blank they were fat, so this rule will help far more women than it hurts. A woman in the modeling industry when commenting on this exact story said, most of these girls need admitted to a hospital they are in such bad health from trying to be skinnier than the next girl. Anyone who can look at the picture of that chick they showed on that article on cnn or any chick that is 5'-9" with a bmi of under 18 or whatever the cutoff was and say that's hot has some issues, she has no curves at all, and her arm is larger down by her elbow than it is up by her shoulders because there is nothing left but bone and skin. If you think that is hot, I can carry you to the nursing home in town and you can see plenty of hot mammas that are also wasted away to 80 pounds.

Billy Golightly
09-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Anyone who can look at the picture of that chick they showed on that article on cnn or any chick that is 5'-9" with a bmi of under 18 or whatever the cutoff was and say that's hot has some issues, she has no curves at all, and her arm is larger down by her elbow than it is up by her shoulders because there is nothing left but bone and skin. If you think that is hot, I can carry you to the nursing home in town and you can see plenty of hot mammas that are also wasted away to 80 pounds.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that is some funny *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* right there.

Lomax
09-21-2006, 10:28 AM
Thats wild, It was beginning to get out of hand. I know a few girls that see stuff like that and it actually does affect them. One chick doesnt eat when she should and all this mess because she says "Im too fat". Hell, I thought she was just about right myself.