PDA

View Full Version : Any Southeast Texas or Southwest Louisiana Riders

Stouttrout
04-06-2003, 02:13 AM
Just wandering if there are Any Southeast Texas or Southwest Louisiana Riders out there. A few of us were thinking of getting a rid weekend going. We would be going to Southwest Louisiana. If you are in range let me know and we will ad you to our email list.

200x Basket
04-06-2003, 12:21 PM
add me!!!

3WheelHouston
04-08-2003, 10:33 PM
add me, and I know of a few other people who would be interested too. Lots of trikers around here. Also add a92evilgt@aol.com. He'll want to know.

LaDano
04-25-2003, 12:43 AM
Hey stouttrout were about in sw La, I'm from DeQuincy just north of Lake Charles. Now living in Baton Rouge but all my family is still there.

Stouttrout
04-25-2003, 12:45 AM
I am from Beaumont. A couple of us are going to Martin beach this Saturday. It is just East of Cameron.

Dan

LaDano
04-25-2003, 01:29 AM
Got to work this weekend, just took a week off. I keep my 200s at my bro-in laws house were my lease is. Do most of my riding up there about 1 1/2 hr north of Lafayette. Can't seem to get the thing to fit in my mustang unless I put the top down. I'll try to hook up with you this summer. By the way ya don't know were a big red basket case is do ya?

Stouttrout
04-25-2003, 02:12 AM
Yes i do know where on is. I approach the guy that owns it about every other month but he won't sell. He just lets it rot. Shame because it is still recoverable. i will keep my eye out. If I see one I will let you know.

LaDano
04-26-2003, 12:38 AM
Thanx I appreciate it, I'm over that way about twice a month or so. I'm probably coming to Beamont in the next wek or two. I still have a credit union there at the railroad. I finally got my bike running the way it should so I'd like to hook up this summer for a ride. later