PDA

View Full Version : New Ohio Residents..

IrvSLedman
09-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Well, the time has come to further our educations, me, hondaatc185s200e and yurlossismygain all moved to cleveland and are now attending Ohio Technical College for Diesel, we live In parma in regency towers, and i love it..only i dont know of any places to ride, so mabe some of you OTC guys or someone in the area could let us in on the state of ohio and mabe even go for a ride? either way. it should be an exciting experence out here.

Mosh
09-21-2006, 07:02 AM
stay posted for upcoming rides guys.parma is 35 miles north of us.not too far.

Mrs.Mosh
09-21-2006, 08:55 AM
Well, all i can say is try to make it to Wellsville before it is gone! It will be a rather long drive, but it is worth it. Do a Google search on Oak Tree Sportsman Club. That place is awesome. We will post our next trip out. You guys can also check out Elson St. riding park near Canton. Welcome to Ohio!

IrvSLedman
09-21-2006, 03:24 PM
sweet, thanks. and we will stay posted, becuase we have no idea where to ride around here and I'm pretty sure we all are in withdrawl, i know i am i miss my X lol.

Derrick Adams
09-23-2006, 08:55 AM
Welcome to Trike Central! Watch the local riding forum for any rides coming up. We usually take a fall ride somewhere and always a New Years Day ride.

xd 200x
09-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Head south to freeport. ask around for egypt valley. about 20min along the tracks depening on where you park. P.s. dont go during huning season. If you see a sheriff run like a mofo. He is a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited* and will impound anything. The track now belongs to a now defunct railroad company. If someone tells you its their land its not. egypt valley was last owned by a stiping company. but the coperation is disolved now no records of transfer are on file so baiscally its a free for all. Have fun.

Mrs.Mosh
10-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Looks like we will be heading to Elson St. Riding park, just outside of Canton, on Saturday.

Russell 350X
10-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Really? That sucks, we all came back to NY for the weekend lol. Some other time, just let us know in like a week advance.

Mrs.Mosh
10-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Really? That sucks, we all came back to NY for the weekend lol. Some other time, just let us know in like a week advance.
LOL...well that was great timing.

We are thinking of going to Wellsville the following weekend. All depends on weather.