PDA

View Full Version : i need oppinions...

86tri-z270
09-21-2006, 01:11 PM
well.... the past 4 weeks have been hell... my girl left me... her COOL ass grandmom went into the hospital and they dont no whats up with her... ive been slipping in school... and i dont do *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* no more.... so today i go to the doctors... and he prescribes me these meds... i think there called zoloft.... anyway there antideppresants... anyone know about any experiences with it? it says on the box take under suppervision.... so im wondering what exactly i should look out... being is im here at my crib like 90% of the time alone.... just curious... my doctor didnt tell me *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*... just gave me the paper

atctim
09-21-2006, 01:23 PM
spend more time with your 3 wheeler and you won't need the anti-depressants!!

J/K - hope I got a laugh from you - just hang in there friend - good times are-a-comin'...

ATC-Eric
09-21-2006, 01:46 PM
My experience with anti-depress meds, look into side effects. Sounds like your doctor didnt tell you anything. I was upset when I took myself off my meds a number of years ago, just to experience some unpleasent side effects. My doctor didnt tell me anything either.

It wasnt zoloft though, I think it was.....Celexa.

Unclediezel
09-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Ittching , Rash, nausea , dizziness , headaches, -------

Made me high as a kite, But didnt do SPIT for my depression.......

Just a personal opinion-------DUMP THE BOTTLE IN THE TOILET....And buy a puppy.

86tri-z270
09-21-2006, 04:22 PM
LOL!.... well i took what i was supposed to... and basically all i am is high as *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*... and nothing else... besides walking up the sidewalk singing old 80's songs... im still sittin here thinkin about the same thing....

85hondaatc125m
09-21-2006, 05:48 PM
What ever you do, DO NOT DRINK AND TAKE THEM, sorry about the caps, but my dad was on antidepressents,took them,then had some beers, and well it was a fatil (sp?) outcome.