PDA

View Full Version : someone in cali.

traxxasx
09-24-2006, 05:19 AM
If somone in cali could bid on this item with the buy it now price, and win it and pick it up and keep it. It would have to be somone that is comming from cali to las vegas for somthing. I could pay you back the 75$. Im really want a 2 stroker and this one seems like a good restore and for 75$ aint bad. So if there is somone out there that is willing to do so it would be great! I dont have a car or anybody that would be willing to go to cali to pick it up so only if your comming to vegas and you would be down it would be greatly apreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KAWASAKI-TECATE-250-1984-PARTS-BIKE_W0QQitemZ170032335135QQihZ007QQcategoryZ35599 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

86tri-z270
09-24-2006, 01:15 PM
id pick it up for you.... sounds like it might not need that much... but hey.... you could walk to cali in a faster time than i could drive =)

traxxasx
09-24-2006, 06:50 PM
id pick it up for you.... sounds like it might not need that much... but hey.... you could walk to cali in a faster time than i could drive =)

Lol thanks anyways. Come on i know there is sombody wanting to came to vegas for somthing well now heres is your excuse! Yea seems like it would be a good fixer uper.

traxxasx
09-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Come on guys i really really want a 2 stroler and this one is cheap and need some tlc and it would be good to go. So im not asking for much i would even pay you 100$ and extra 25$. Dont you guys remeber when you were little and you always wanterd somthing bad and there was nobody there to buy you it or willing to, well im in the same position here and it would be awsome for somone to do so. Its to hard to save up 700 to find a 2 stroke trike here so i guess cali is closest. I would do it if it was the other way around i would do it and not even charge. I would seripusly do it i know how it feels! PLZ..

traxxasx
09-25-2006, 06:14 AM
Come on somone plz. Damn owell.....

250rBeast
09-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Sorry, I just checked in on the forums. I left for Vegas on Friday morning and drove right through the desert since I am coming from more Northern Ca, I don't think I could have carried it though, I was in a SUV with family not my truck. I got home last night. Don't think I will ever go back to Las Vegas, crazy ass people and drivers.

traxxasx
09-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Sorry, I just checked in on the forums. I left for Vegas on Friday morning and drove right through the desert since I am coming from more Northern Ca, I don't think I could have carried it though, I was in a SUV with family not my truck. I got home last night. Don't think I will ever go back to Las Vegas, crazy ass people and drivers.

HAhh thanks anyways, yes las vegas has crazy drivers. Anyways somone bought it already sucks for me owell.