PDA

View Full Version : Ok, everyone from PA, maybe someone can be so kind as to do me a HUGE favor..........

bassman
09-25-2006, 12:51 AM
Ok, does anyone live in/near Nanticoke? I know there is quiet a few PAers out there. I recently got scammed out of an IPOD, and I honestly dont know what to do. I can't prove that he even did anything, because it was done on a site like this! I tryed to trade him my 4gb mini and some cash for his 20gb ipod. Well, I sent him the goods, and I got no reply for about 2 weeks. Then he tells me he is having a family emergancy, and that he is in AZ. So I let it fly, because he has good feedback. Well its been about 1 1/2 months now, and I haven't seen him get on AIM for a LONG time. So, tonight, I had my buddy add him to see if he was avoiding me. Sure enough, he was on, he had blocked me. So, i am essentially out of $115. So, if ANYONE, would be so kind to do a drive by on their trikes on him, i'd be much obliged. I put his address in places like switchboard and whitepages, but I am not getting anything, phone number wise. I wanna talk to this kids parents.
I will seriously pay someone to go over to his house and ask him whats up. I really HATE being scammed!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: