PDA

View Full Version : my weekend....sweet accident pics inside

DeePa
09-25-2006, 06:27 PM
my car got owned...

i was gonna rear end someone so i swerved left into coming traffic, was heading for the brakedown lane, then boom...pickup truck hit my right rear quarter panel. The wheel/axle/brake drum went into the woods somewhere and hasnt been located yet.

There were 2 speakers mounted in the 2 holes in teh rear deck...They are nowhere to be found. I think the impact shattered the rear windshield, but...there was no glass inside of the car back there LOLOL

the airbag case is what smashed teh windshield.

Walked away unscratched and teh airbag didnt even touch me. Wear your seatbelt...saves lives without a doubt.

Enjoy

Mike

84honda200s
09-25-2006, 06:37 PM
ouch!!!!! i am glade you are ok man. you need to be careful lol

85ytz250n
09-25-2006, 08:43 PM
You swerved into oncoming traffic to avoid a fender bender:wondering ? Glad you are OK though, you damned yankees never could drive without ice or snow!:)

Barry

jason85atc250r
09-25-2006, 10:25 PM
glad to hear your okay. you messed that car up pretty good:lol:

you need to do like my last wreck just lock up the brakes and hit them. this young girl pulled out in front of me at a red light with her 97 or so ford taurus and i hit her drivers front door. it caved in so bad it would not open and shattered the glass. it was in about 6 to 8".

it just bent my bumper at the drivers end and broke my marker lite on my 86 toyota dually truck. it's was a camper that was totaled before and has a flat bed on it now:lol: the trucks had a rough life :lol:

traxxasx
09-26-2006, 01:51 AM
Well As You Can See In Pic 1 This Accedient Saved You From Proceeding Rust Damage/

3 weelin geezer
09-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Looks to me like its just the GLUE :beer they use to put these plastic model cars together these days. Is that the accident scene or is it already at the junkyard?

87250es
09-26-2006, 10:07 AM
ok i am glad your ok but,
THERE IS NO REASON TO MAKE A GOOD CAR IN TO A THREE WHEELER!!! :crazy:

3 weelin geezer
09-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Think of it as a 'challenged' quad.

max
09-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Dont dream of threewheelers while you drive. SHizt doggie, glad your ok. Hope you had full coverage.

DeePa
09-26-2006, 10:52 AM
the car was 10 years old anyways, it was on its way out. no collision coverage.

the picture was at the storage yard before the junkyard. I tookt he pics when i went to clean it out. I got all of my stuffplus the change that was all over the car that totaled to 32 bucks alone in quarters, not counting the nickles and dimes, which they are a ton of.

If I had rear ended that person, it would have been a lot more then a fender bender...

MIke

ATC-Eric
09-26-2006, 01:55 PM
Glad to hear your alright. A seatbelt has saved my life more then once.

200xcellent
09-26-2006, 03:58 PM
Glad you are ok mike, i wonder how many quarters you are missing haha.

chris200x
09-26-2006, 04:01 PM
glad to hear your okay. you messed that car up pretty good:lol:

you need to do like my last wreck just lock up the brakes and hit them. this young girl pulled out in front of me at a red light with her 97 or so ford taurus and i hit her drivers front door. it caved in so bad it would not open and shattered the glass. it was in about 6 to 8".

it just bent my bumper at the drivers end and broke my marker lite on my 86 toyota dually truck. it's was a camper that was totaled before and has a flat bed on it now:lol: the trucks had a rough life :lol:

I'm gonna hafta think twice before I get in the car with you guys anymore... :eek:

Mike.. I don't know if it's just me... but I think I would rather rearend a car then swerve head on into oncoming traffic... :wondering But then again maybe that's just me. :lol:

Howdy
09-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Mike, that car would be a good canidate for a 1/2 car. wink, wink!!
Howdy

DeePa
09-26-2006, 11:52 PM
LOL yes it would...front end is perfect, rear is trashed. I already signed it over to the tow company. If not, it was all yours.

Mike