PDA

View Full Version : Newb

Code
09-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Hey all, first time on this site. Main reason I joined was because I want to restore my old 110 so I can tool around the subdivision and use it at camp when I goto various offroad runs. I dont' have any picture of it, but it's an 84 Honda 110atc, got it back in 1985, rode it pretty much every day till I turned 16 :( . She's not pretty right now and hasn't run in years, but I bet with alittle time she sputter back to life. It's in a shed so fortunately it hasn't been rained on or anything like that.

I'm affraid though, i've been browsing the classified forum for new projects :p

I did mention offroad runs though. I am an active member of a number of 4x4 clubs and am currently swaping full size axles into a 93 ford explorer. Have dreams of eventually building a full tube buggy and competing in UROC...but that's for a different topic/forum haha.

ATC-Eric
09-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Welcome to the site!

Good luck with the 110. Anything you need you should be able to get here.

firehart
10-01-2006, 09:26 AM
Welcome Code,
You should be able to get lots of help here. Good luch with the restore.

TravEX
10-01-2006, 10:04 AM
You came to the right place for help with the ole 110, and any atc for that matter!!!

WELCOME!!!

Travis

Banage
10-01-2006, 10:32 AM
Hey, welcome

Code
10-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Thanks all, glad to be here. I know a 110 isn't much compared to alot of the trikes around here, lots of sentimental value to it though for me. I am unfortunatly now starting to think about a larger 4 stroke! Been wanting a 4 wheeler for awhile but 3 wheelers are so much more fun (have had many hours on both). Have to finish my other project before that though...maybe next summer!

SYKO
10-01-2006, 12:05 PM
waaaddupp!!! CODE man!!!! get that trike going!!!! you stay on here long, you'll be swaping those axles for another trike and then your explorer!!! lol:beer