Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
09-30-2006, 11:27 PM
I am in need of somebody who can make me a graphic I need for me logo

Dammit!
09-30-2006, 11:32 PM
^^^^^^^^ will work for parts! :lol:

10-01-2006, 08:44 AM
I have no problem with parts trade. Please contact me via email if anybody is interested. eastcoastatv@comcast.net

sandpuppi101
10-01-2006, 09:00 AM
Best thing too do is shop around locally,and do shop around,it can get pricey!! I have a desinger ,and let me tell you ,I am commited to them now because they have all my designs on there computer now and I could'nt switch to another one if I wanted too!! Just look around,they should be able to hook you up very easily with a logo!!Here is mine,I have had it for awhile and have been contimplating revamping it!!!

10-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Best thing too do is shop around locally,and do shop around,it can get pricey!! I have a desinger ,and let me tell you ,I am commited to them now because they have all my designs on there computer now and I could'nt switch to another one if I wanted too!! Just look around,they should be able to hook you up very easily with a logo!!Here is mine,I have had it for awhile and have been contimplating revamping it!!!

There were to of your restorations here at the local honda dealer for tune ups over a month ago owned by the same guy. We noticed your decals, look GREAT!!

sandpuppi101
10-03-2006, 06:47 AM
Thanks,Who would have figured a person could actually have a decent business with restoring some old Honda ATC's and selling parts, Ahe!!! I am glad to hear that,actually I have sold near a dozen trikes and quads down in Ohio and I could sell more if I had the time,but that in itself is another story.......

10-03-2006, 07:50 AM
Thanks,Who would have figured a person could actually have a decent business with restoring some old Honda ATC's and selling parts, Ahe!!! I am glad to hear that,actually I have sold near a dozen trikes and quads down in Ohio and I could sell more if I had the time,but that in itself is another story.......

Well, from my neck of the woods looks like your doing a great job!! Keep up the good work!!:beer