PDA

View Full Version : NOS red 350x fender

Orangecnty250r
10-01-2006, 02:33 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&item=130032746115&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Hello high bidder:welcome: ....looking at the bidder history is this your way of saying hello upon your return...Couldnt drop a call:D

whyzee
10-01-2006, 03:00 PM
oh man, this is like the clash of the titans!!

Who wants it more??:w00t:
welcome back adam!:beer

i see someone dropping out of this fight and a new user id winning:naughty: :lol:

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
10-01-2006, 03:33 PM
oh man, this is like the clash of the titans!!

Who wants it more??:w00t:
welcome back adam!:beer

i see someone dropping out of this fight and a new user id winning:naughty: :lol:

Hello and thank you for the welcome home. Finally to be done with all of that!! For those who were complaining in another thread and prying information as to why I was detained twice.... Same problem both times, just delayed it the first time, a DUI.. Just so you all know and hope you sleep better at night now knowing you are safe, as long as your off the roads anyways:naughty:

People like Bill and myself know when something rare and cherry comes along you have to ACT, I have a feeling that Bill's obbsesion with new plastics will extend his pocket further than mine in the end. We shall see, glad to see all of you again!!

WHYZEE please give me a call, need to complete a deal with ya.