PDA

View Full Version : Philly kids are having a blast

Solid Snake
10-04-2006, 07:29 PM
It's been warm the last few nights here in Philly where I'm at during the school year (Temple University:w00t: ) and groups of 5 or so kids go up and down the streets on two stroke motocross bikes and banshee's about once every half hour. In the city, two strokes sound incredibly loud and with so many of them it's nuts. I love how they always get away with it too, they'll go right down Broad Street past cops and through the lights, and nobody bothers them. It's like these kids have more privledge on the road then I do back in Lancaster county, if I try to go down the road to get to a riding spot in Lancaster, every random car stops and freaks out. I'm not sure if I'm upset or not though, on one hand it makes people hate dirtbikes and ATV's alot, but on the other hand good for them for finding a place to ride where the authorities don't mind and the angered people never speak up. Anyone else in a city have this going on?

deathman53
10-04-2006, 07:58 PM
the cops probably don't even want to bother to chase them, I bet if they see you about to ride on the street they stop. They probably got outrun so many times and nearly caused accidents or did, its not worth their time.

ATC-Eric
10-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Rough Ridaz!