PDA

View Full Version : North Korea?

Groundworx
10-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Anyone got any opinions on the N. Korea deal? I think it was a bunch of BS myself, but I would like to know what the 3WW thinks..

Billy Golightly
10-09-2006, 11:49 PM
bunch of bs, as in fake?

Fox250R
10-10-2006, 12:08 AM
No! It's surely not fake..N.Korea just doesn't give a crap about anybody or anything..And that my friends gives "BUSH" another reason to start another war !!!!! This wont be anything like iraq..It will get ugly...

ATC-Eric
10-10-2006, 01:34 AM
gives "BUSH" another reason to start another war !!!!! This wont be anything like iraq..It will get ugly...

Checkin out the news, the entire world is upset, ( Japan, Australia, UN, China, to name a few big players). If there was another war, at least we wouldnt be alone in our actions. Most of the world is upset about our Iraq "situation" whereas everyone will pool together to defuse the Korea issue.

I definently agree though, this will get ugly eventually. I am afraid for our troops, (one of whome is my future wifee) and afraid for who will make that nuclear move first. :(

God help us.

Seriously though, why cant people just chill the F out, and not start crap!

Fox250R
10-10-2006, 04:15 AM
Well if we do go into n.koera atleast we know they really have "WMDs" lol................

Groundworx
10-10-2006, 10:18 AM
I think they did it more for attention. I am not sure they could actually pull it off. From what I have heard, we have a bunch of subs off thier coast and if they actually fire a nuclear weapon, we would be there to counter. That is what I meant by BS. Not fake.

Pete
10-10-2006, 10:50 AM
if they actually detonated a nuclear bomb yesterday, and are now threatening to fire a nuclear missle at someone, you'd better damn hope our administration is willing to do something about it.

Billy Golightly
10-10-2006, 11:29 AM
From what I've read Russia is the only country/group to claim to have actual radiation readings...I've heard mention of it possibly only being a very large TNT deontation to simulate a nuclear explosion. But, I'm pretty sure it was an actual nuke. The only good point is so far North Korea does not have a suitable/reliable balistic missle to carry a war head over here. Their taepaedong 2 missle test didn't go so well earlier this year. However...many other countries (Russia, mainly) has some really advanced stuff that we have no way of intercepting until we have a complete IBM shield.

bigredhead
10-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Even if they canot make a long range missile.. nothing says they cant buy - steal - trade - for one that can !.. If they can get heroin in and out of their contry by the truck-load... do the math !

danteross77
10-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Well North Korea has alway been a sore subject for me, we have been trying to retrieve the body of my uncle for years. And since we were really starting to get somewere up until this nuke crap. Before being completely cut off we were allowed on certain battle feilds, but not the prison camps were the mass graves were. "Its only been 55 freaking years people!!!"All we want to do is give him a proper christian burial.On a side note the Korean War never officially ended, No treatys, nor winners or losers. To this day it is still a stand off. Note the 33 parrallel. I talked to a man with the defense department who said technically we are still at war with them. That was the day the army gave us his purple heart and ceremony at arlington. Not to dwell but me and my wife just wanted him put in the ground here in the USA before Grandma passed. She passed this summer she was 93 and here only son is still lost over there.

ATC-Eric
10-10-2006, 12:23 PM
Man o man danteross. I hope that someday you do suceed in giving your uncle a proper burial.

Pete
10-10-2006, 01:17 PM
they don't need a long range missle, they already have missles that will reach south korea and japan with no problem. Sure, its not the USA but imagine the destruction and death, and the political fallout should something like that actually occur.

Billy Golightly
10-10-2006, 02:34 PM
I was wondering today, even if a missle didn't make it all the way over here and they were to detonate it when it hit the water what kind of a tidal wave are we looking at?

Pete
10-10-2006, 02:51 PM
its not powerful enough for a tidal wave, tidal waves require huge amounts of energy, the kind only earthquakes make.

There is a show on Discovery sometimes called 'Trinity: The Atomic Bomb and Beyond", and besides scaring the crap out of you, its very informative and shows underwater nuclear explosions.

Groundworx
10-10-2006, 03:45 PM
When I started this thread, I didn't mean to make light of the situation. You can agree or diagree with me on what I am about to say. That is your right, but here is what I really think of the whole situation.

I don't believe for 1 second that we (the American public) know any more than about 10% of what is ACTUALLY going on in reguards to Korea, Iraq, or any other country that we have had problems with. If Korea decides to become a Nuclear country, they need to be aware that they then become fair game for other nuclear countries including the US and Russia. Korea wouldn't stand much of a chance against either. I really feel though that if Korea moves much more, they will have more problems than they could ever get out of.

I also don't really believe what the gov. said about not fiding WMDs in Iraq. I have never heard of the government admitting they made a mistake. Especially a mistake like that. Mabey we didn't find any, mabey we found something that we didn't even know exsisted and don't want anyone else to know. I just find it hard to believe that Sadam refused to let the UN go in and inspect all these places where the WMD's were supposed to be for 10 years just for fun. I just think the government keeps a lot under wrap to keep the American public from kaos and panic. That was why I think that the Korean launch was more for attention than anything. Even thier UN rep. said that Korea should now be taken seriously.

firefirefire90
10-10-2006, 09:25 PM
North Korea is just gaining attention. This whole thing is diplomatic to the MAX. The only thing that needs to happen to stop third world N. Korea(which it is), is Aid from China(money/supplies/food) and from South Korea(food and assorted shazz). You guys miss the face of how bad of shape North Korea is in. If China and S. Korea stop helping...N. Korea is screwed. WOW they have nukes, but they don't have farms, food, good economy, etc.... The best person to really explain everything is 69HEMIGT or whatever his SN is seeing he has been there for a buttlong time.

Fox250R
10-11-2006, 05:28 AM
Something now about iran is threatening america to launch a nuke in our direction.. Jesus is this ever going to stop?

danteross77
10-11-2006, 07:58 AM
Ok I am going to say something that probabaly is going to tick some people off, but here goes anyway. Everyone realizes that November is election time correct? Notice how gas prices have all of a sudden dropped so low? With the exception of Deisel fuel which is used unfortunately by a minority of the voting public. Notice how when there is a threat abroud people tend to lean farther to the right? Maybe itsjust coinsidence just some food for thought. BTW China is just waiting for us to get our military stretched all over the place (ie., Iran Iraq Afganistan Korea, Sieria) So the can pounce on Taiwan with out contest. I would not be surprised if china was helping secretly North Korea develop there nukes. China's military owns most of its corporation and we would be foolish to think the wouldn't sell there own mothers if the thought the could make more money.

Groundworx
10-11-2006, 08:08 AM
Ok I am going to say something that probabaly is going to tick some people off, but here goes anyway. Everyone realizes that November is election time correct? Notice how gas prices have all of a sudden dropped so low? With the exception of Deisel fuel which is used unfortunately by a minority of the voting public. Notice how when there is a threat abroud people tend to lean farther to the right? Maybe itsjust coinsidence just some food for thought. BTW China is just waiting for us to get our military stretched all over the place (ie., Iran Iraq Afganistan Korea, Sieria) So the can pounce on Taiwan with out contest. I would not be surprised if china was helping secretly North Korea develop there nukes. China's military owns most of its corporation and we would be foolish to think the wouldn't sell there own mothers if the thought the could make more money.

The election crossed my mind when this all popped up too. To be honest with you, nothing would suprise me anymore. Have you noticed that the stock market has been doing much better as well. I haven't heard anything about Taiwan. What makes you think China would try to take it over? Never really thought about what other countries might try like that while we were occupied elsewhere. I have thought that the terrorist might try something else against us if our military and attention was everywhere else and not enough attention was on them.

danteross77
10-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Ok here goes. Taiwan used to be a part of China, Japan colonized it, after Japan surrendered after wwII Taiwan fell into Allied control. Fast forward awhile. Japan and US are friends again. Taiwan geographically is an Island off China. It is idependent with multiparty rules primarly governed by Japanese politics. Cold war Japan(Good), China(Bad). IMO thats why Japanese products are far superiour to Chinese. We helped rebuilt Japan. I guess you can compare it to USA and Cuba almost. China want Taiwan back. There is a book out called The Art of War it is about an old chinese philosphy on how to win a war with out fighting, and the really sad thing is our leaders are buying right into it. If we don't do something we will not be the world power anymore. How much of the US do you think China already owns.

Billy Golightly
10-11-2006, 09:37 AM
The only thing the US has to do to make the chinese quiver in their boots is say one line: "Fix the North Korean problem or we arm Taiwan with nukes for defense." The chinese would *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* a brick :lol:

Groundworx
10-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Good points. I never thought about China wanting Taiwan back. I agree with what you said about the US not being the world power if something doesn't change. Many people don't see all the good that the US does, they just focus on all the negative attention such as Iraq. Hell, if we were going to get Sadam out of Iraq, we should have done it 15 years ago in Desert storm. If we had, we could have kept our focus on Bin Laden and mabey we could have had his *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* caught by now. I believe though that other nations would step in against Korea if it comes to it. I don't think the US would be alone like we pretty much are in Iraq.

85ytz250n
10-11-2006, 11:04 PM
Even if they canot make a long range missile.. nothing says they cant buy - steal - trade - for one that can !.. If they can get heroin in and out of their contry by the truck-load... do the math !

I hate to break it to you but its not like a firecracker where you light a fuse and run, there is an extenxive infrastructure that goes into launching a missile, especially an ICBM. And the Russians may have thousands of nukes but they are 50 and aging fast with no maintenance and upkeep. They would be lucky to get a nuke to fly across their own border, muchless ship it to another country and have it work. the Dong test may not have been perfect, but with horseshoes handgrenades and nukes, there are no bulls-eyes, close will do plenty. I personally think the whole Middle-East would make a pretty glass parking lot. Now that the NK's are flaunting it we should invade them to, and disarm them by force, When we say they have WMD we will be right this time. :beer

Barry

3 weelin geezer
10-12-2006, 10:08 AM
This is just another example of a govt. spending what its people don't have. Its real easy to spot N Korea from space. They are sooooo poor that when the sun goes down, you can actually see the border like on the map. The big black spot is N Korea. bacause they can't afford electricity. Here. Take a look: :pics: http://images.ask.com/fr?q=N+Korea+at+night&desturi=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsvote.bbc.co.uk%2F2%2Fhi%2 Fasia-pacific%2F4677663.stm&fm=i&ac=23&ftURI=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.ask.com%2Ffr%3Fq%3DN%2BK orea%2Bat%2Bnight%26desturi%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fn ewsvote.bbc.co.uk%252F2%252Fhi%252Fasia-pacific%252F4677663.stm%26imagesrc%3Dhttp%253A%252 F%252Fnewsimg.bbc.co.uk%252Fmedia%252Fimages%252F4 1297000%252Fjpg%252F_41297455_ap_night203.jpg%26th umbsrc%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252F65.214.37.88%252Fts%25 3Ft%253D13692755469861351152%26thumbuselocalisedst atic%3Dfalse%26fn%3D_41297455_ap_night203.jpg%26f% 3D2%26fm%3Di%26ftbURI%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fimages. ask.com%252Fpictures%253Fq%253DN%252BKorea%252Bat% 252Bnight%2526page%253D1&qt=0
Instead of making bombs, they should make a reactor or two to produce eletricity. It must suck to be able to see your neighbor south of the border of the same country with lights, blaring stereo, cooking up a delicious smelling:drool: meal for the party going on while you live like a caveman in the dark.

danteross77
10-12-2006, 10:18 AM
I hate to break it to you but its not like a firecracker where you light a fuse and run, there is an extenxive infrastructure that goes into launching a missile, especially an ICBM. And the Russians may have thousands of nukes but they are 50 and aging fast with no maintenance and upkeep. They would be lucky to get a nuke to fly across their own border, muchless ship it to another country and have it work. the Dong test may not have been perfect, but with horseshoes handgrenades and nukes, there are no bulls-eyes, close will do plenty. I personally think the whole Middle-East would make a pretty glass parking lot. Now that the NK's are flaunting it we should invade them to, and disarm them by force, When we say they have WMD we will be right this time. :beer

Barry
I don't think that would be too smart then China would flank us like the did in 1951 when we pushed the North Korean's into Back into China. We had them coming from both directions. The captures and killed too many of our men and pushed us back to the 33rd Parrallel. Look at a map. I don't think we need to get into a confict concerning China. It would be disasterous. We should Pose sanctions an North Korea and boycott china's national product until China steps to the plate and cleans it's own back yard. Hell I bet you Wal-Mart can put an end to this entire thing and threaten to not buy anymore Chinese products. You do realize thats how we got our spy plane and pilots back a few years ago. I remember a time befor Sam Walton passed when you went to W-Mart his selling point was buy American, now theres probably very few USA products there. Me personally plan to fire everyone in politics no matter what party, and keep doing so until we get some smart people in DC.

ClayW
10-12-2006, 11:02 AM
Yeah, You have to give old Clinton Credit. Where do you think North Korea actually got their Nuclear reactors and fuel from? Good ole Bill provided the technology to them for ENERGY, knowing all along that these people couldnt be trusted. Another BIG thanks goes out to Clinton. :rolleyes:

As far as we know they did not find any NEW WMD's in Iraq. However they did find many of the OLD ones he actually used on his own people. The Kurds if im not mistaken. So.. its all in how you want to look at it. If he was crazy enough to use them on his own people, don't you think he would use them on other countries.

There are too many nut jobs out there these days. Seems like we ( the US ) will not do anything without getting permission from the world. Im afraid that down the road some one... or some country will launch or ship a WMD over here and blow the hell out of 1 or more Large US cities. When this happens we will be scrambling to respond to the disaster on every level. While we are down.. we will be jumped on (attacked) by many other countries that hate us. Iran, Russia, China, etc... They all hate us. How well will we be able to respond to that. A number of US Generals already have this concern. We have to stop this before it happens while we are still strong. Whats the answer? Im not sure, but something has to done. We cant wait around and just see what happens.:crazy:

Groundworx
10-13-2006, 08:37 PM
I don't think that would be too smart then China would flank us like the did in 1951 when we pushed the North Korean's into Back into China. We had them coming from both directions. The captures and killed too many of our men and pushed us back to the 33rd Parrallel. Look at a map. I don't think we need to get into a confict concerning China. It would be disasterous. We should Pose sanctions an North Korea and boycott china's national product until China steps to the plate and cleans it's own back yard. Hell I bet you Wal-Mart can put an end to this entire thing and threaten to not buy anymore Chinese products. You do realize thats how we got our spy plane and pilots back a few years ago. I remember a time befor Sam Walton passed when you went to W-Mart his selling point was buy American, now theres probably very few USA products there. Me personally plan to fire everyone in politics no matter what party, and keep doing so until we get some smart people in DC.

I don't think China could do crap to us. We have numerous weapons and way more technology then we did in 1951. I realize they do too, but I don't think China would or could try anything and be sucessful. A boycott would definetly do the trick I think. Hit them where it hurts and disrupt thier cash flow. Losing my job would worry me a hell of a lot more than someone kicking my butt. N. Korea needs to be put back in thier place. Unfortunatly, we (the US) are usually the ones who have to do it. You can say we do it because we are one of the more powerful countries or we are the only ones who have the balls to do it. Doesn't really matter, you know we will be the ones that end up steppin' up and taking care of the problem if it comes to that. I believe that most of the surrounding countries of N. Korea will stand with us and not against us. Including China...

TimSr
10-13-2006, 09:33 PM
We can have all the technology and crap in the world but we have one weakeness that everyone in the world knows about. We do not have the will to use them. We lose a couple thousand troops over a period of years, and the public wants to surrender. We typically lost more men in a single day during WWII. Todays America would have lost WWII. Our military is spread thin? We have used a tiny fraction of it in Iraq. We decided we were going to try to fight a war without killing anybody. If we dont use rubber gloves and a plastic bag to handle the Koran, and if we yell or threaten them, its considered torture, while the enemy is laughing at us, and sawing the heads off of civilians in front of a web cam.

Sadaam has WMD's says not only Bush, but Kerry, Clinton, Kennedy, Dean, and every other left wing domestic nut job, as well as Russia, China, France Germany, UK, Australia, and the entire United Nations, and the rest of the world. Sadaam said he had them. The UN passes 17 resolutions that say "we inspect or your in big trouble." Sadam says kiss my butt. The UN kisses his butt. We find out later that the majority of the UN members are up to their eyeballs in crooked oil for food scandals with Iraq including crooked Kofi and his son. For three months we tell him we are coming. we finally get there, and we find tons and tons of old weapons. We dont find the new ones, just truck tire ruts all the way to Syria. Libya's Khadafy coughs up his Sadaam Iraq funded nuclear weapons program. Bush lied about WMDs. All the other people in the enitire world were merely honestly mistaken based on Bush's pursuasive arguments. We went in with 17 other nations. Just because the crooked French protecting illegal oil deals with Sadaam didnt go along to help us surrender, "we went in alone". The other nations didnt send enough troops so they dont count, since it was more a symbolic show of support. The British and Australian losses dont count. The Polish deaths were meaningless. We were alone.

Now Bush has the power to influence OPEC to raise and lower the price of a barrel of oil on command. How else could prices drop at the end of summer? Just because it has happened EVERY single year since Jimmy Carter was president doesnt mean Bush doesnt have a special place in the hearts of all Arab oil peddling dictactors. Recently an oil peddling South American dictator also gave his highest regards concering his love for the president.

Now Bill Clinton was guy who knew how to handle North Korea! He gave away billions in aid to N. Korea in enchange for a promise to be good and not develop nukes, with teh cunning guideance of Madeline Notverybright. He also sold advanced missile guideance technology to China, the source of the N Korean military. You can speculate as to why. I wont go into it campaign contributions from Chinese people living in China.

I dont think there is much to worry about now. The UN is handling it. You dont mess with them. They will pass a resolution. If you dare not comply, they will pass an even bigger and more strongly worded one. If they still dont comply, they might even call him bad names, and yell at him. Eventually they will pass so many meaningless resultions, NK will die from boredom. They will also pass trade sanctions, and then they will all violate those sanctions under the table for inflated profits.

The idea of the rest of the world supporting us in anything military is a joke. When evil threatens the world, and when Mr ILL shoots a nuke into another country, or ships one to Iran as a gift, the UK, and Australia will stand with us, or if we are lucky, Israel will strike it out of existance before its ever launched. The UN will probably pass a reslution against us for getting hit by it. We will have to now arm Japan with nukes to keep NK in check. We are postoning WWIII.

85ytz250n
10-13-2006, 09:37 PM
I think sanctions would probably keep China off of our nuts, but we should still go ahead and whoop up on NK. This time let the military set the rules of engagement and bomb the crap out of the cities and not the rice patties. The only reason they got away the first time was because of all the political BS that had our guys hands tied behind behind their backs.

Barry

Groundworx
10-13-2006, 10:24 PM
I promise you, we have military technology and weapons that is completely descreat to us (the public) and the rest of the world. Our government isn't going to tell the whole world what we have in case we have to defend ourselves against other nations. If we were to bring out all out little toys. Iraq would be toast in about 15 minutes right along with N. Korea. You are right TimSr, we are trying to fight a war without killing people. Mainly civilians. But that is a joke. You can't fight a war like that and expect to get anywhere. And the hell with the rebuild. I know that doesn't sound right in a situation like Iraq or N.Korea where the general public has nothing. Going in a blowing everything up and them building it back for them, what do you accomplish with that?

I agree with you on the WW3 statement. WW3 will most likely happen. I hope to god that our next president and our military leaders are prepared for it. Hopefully they can prevent it from getting out of hand. And unfortunately, if WW3 does happen, we are going to have to have other nations support. I hope though that out military is strong enough too keep it off out soil.

Fox250R
10-13-2006, 10:52 PM
True,we do have weapons that the world has no idea about.
But whats to stop someone with a nuke of some sort coming into our country, and blowing himself/herself up at like a football game or a mall or something? We can't even stop the mexicans filtering in like a bunch of flees everyday..I think its just a matter of time, but i hope that time never comes!

firehart
10-13-2006, 11:04 PM
My brother was stationed at Camp Casey for 13 months. I have not got his reaction to this but I think this guy from North Korea just does not have a clue what he's dealing with.

Groundworx
10-13-2006, 11:09 PM
I am not sure that I think much will come out of N. Korea right now. He might try to fire one on S. Korea, but I have heard we have nuclear subs just off his coast. If he tries something, we are there to respond. If we will or not, who knows.

3 weelin geezer
10-14-2006, 02:44 AM
I am wondering just what kind of economic sanctions we could lay on N korea? Do we even buy anything from there?:wondering I think its like Cuba. The do not even let a box of stogies come here. Those are good. :drool: I see it this way: The ones WE don't get just end up going to Spain or the Middle East. What a waste! :cry:

Groundworx
10-15-2006, 12:48 PM
About the only way N. Korea could really be affected is by China. China supplies N. Korea with just about everything. I was flipping through the channels and came accross the U.N. meeting. N. Korea basically said the U.N. was a joke (can't really argue there) and then stormed out. It seems though just about every country is telling N. Korea to completely abandon thier nuke program.

firehart
10-17-2006, 10:16 PM
We'll see what happen after the elections. I think the Republicans may suffer some big losses.

Groundworx
10-17-2006, 10:43 PM
We'll see what happen after the elections. I think the Republicans may suffer some big losses.

Yeah, I think with all the negative attention that Bush has gotten over the past couple of years, there is no way the republicans have a chance. If you really think about it though, what could we have done different. If we wouldn't have went into Iraq, where would we be now? Would Iraq be nuclear? I guess there is really no way of knowing, but I kinda feel sorry for the next President. He will have his hands full that is for sure...

Tri-ZNate
10-17-2006, 10:46 PM
Nuke them. Not the most PR approach but effective none the less.

Groundworx
10-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Nuke them. Not the most PR approach but effective none the less.

That would be the quickest and most effective. I agree, the hell with the talking, give them 1 warning. If they don't listen, wipe them out. You know that will never happen though.

firehart
10-17-2006, 11:30 PM
Whatever the people in power better do, is not to appear to be afraid of using the necessary actions to take care of the problem. If that little runt starts something we'd better finish it.

firefirefire90
10-18-2006, 12:07 AM
I would not ever think of nuking the hell out of N. Korea. Killing innocent lives? Doesn't seem too American or Canadian for that matter to me. Why destroy millions of the human race to kill two people. Whatever happens, I can't see America in this fight. American troops are too spread out and America is in debt by the billions(trillions?). Lets send in some snipers and take out Kim Jong Wing Wang and his son before they cause any more trouble.

Groundworx
10-18-2006, 08:02 AM
I would not ever think of nuking the hell out of N. Korea. Killing innocent lives? Doesn't seem too American or Canadian for that matter to me. Why destroy millions of the human race to kill two people. Whatever happens, I can't see America in this fight. American troops are too spread out and America is in debt by the billions(trillions?). Lets send in some snipers and take out Kim Jong Wing Wang and his son before they cause any more trouble.

Innocent people always die in a war. You are right America will probably not do that. Who knows on Canada. I doubt Canada will do anything unless it is a direct threat to them. We have the technology to fire missles and hit key targets without disrupting much civilian life. We did it when we first moved into Iraq and bombed those bunkers. Problem is, that basically gives him more time. If we move in to N. Korea like we did Iraq, we need to hit him and his key players first. Not let them run and we chase like we did Sadam...

CorbinKale
10-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Gah! I was avoiding posting in this thread because I knew I was going to piss people off. The uninformed and weak-kneed among us makes my gut churn. For those who have any illusions about how this planet is, or should be, a fair and just place... well, get over it. It is a place where the weak and slow get eaten alive. The stupid die, incredulous.

TimSr summed it up, perfectly. I spent a year at Camp Bonifas/DMZ. Guess why? Because they HAVE attacked South Korea. They have PROVEN that they are capable of attacking without provocation.

For those of you who think 'BUSH' invaded Iraq because of WMD, you need to be educated a bit more. It was a UN invasion, because of Saddam refusing to comply with UN resolutions he had agreed to. We KNOW he had WMD because he murdered his own citizens with chemical weapons. We have since found hundreds of chemical rounds in Iraq. How many WMDs does it take to qualify as WMD? Get over your 'BUSH' hate and start thinking coherently.

Here is the big secret that Bush can't say out loud. He bullied the UN into enforcing the resolutions after 10 YEARS of delays and corruption. He did it, because we needed a front for the war on terror. The threat of a Democracy in the middle of the Middle East is bringing terrorists from all over, and keeping them from continuing their attack on American soil. Brilliant strategy, but he can't say it out loud. I wish there was a country called Al Quaedia for us to do this thing, but there isn't.

If you want to advocate for our enemies while our citizens are murdered around the globe, then that is your right. You have that Right because better men than you secured and protect that Right. Your hate-based whining makes America look divided and weak in the face of our enemies, and INVITES attack. You aren't winning points with our enemies by bad-mouthing your country. The best you will get from them is slavery, or if you are lucky, maybe they will kill you last. If you don't want to help preserve American freedoms, then have the good graces to stay out of the way and keep your ignorant comments to yourself. You are making the fight harder for those who are willing to put their lives on the line and are collaborating with our enemies, whether you realize it or not.

I like being calm and friendly, but I can't abide snide idiotic remarks from uninformed leftist parrots while our troops are in combat. You might think repeating what you heard someone else say is cool, but if they are an idiot, then you are an idiot, too. Get the facts. Think for yourself.

Back on topic, DPRK is consistent only in deception and being unpredictable. Kim Jong Il is capable of anything, but is unlikely to do anything that will endanger his power. If it looks like DPRK is about to collapse, he will attack someone. He won't go down without committing his vast military. If he can lob a nuke on his way out, bet on it. China is the only nation with any diplomatic leverage, but they are worried that a collapse of the DPRK will flood them with millions of refugees, so they will continue propping up Jong Il. It is a bad situation that will not be resolved peacefully. Part of the axis of evil, indeed.

Groundworx
10-20-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't think you will piss anyone here off about this subject. I had that concern when I started this thread.

Bryan Raffa
10-20-2006, 05:14 PM
did ya see today that Kim jong was sorry and said he made a mistake testing nukes....WTF!! little late now!

Groundworx
10-20-2006, 07:22 PM
I haven't watched any news today. I usually flip through all the cable news channels during commercials of whatever I am watching tonight. I will have to see that though. I wonder if he is serious or just trying to get the world off his back.

firehart
10-22-2006, 11:44 AM
I'm sorry I blew up the world.

Fox250R
10-23-2006, 03:58 AM
N.Koera backed off thanks to china LOL...

ceaserthethird
10-31-2006, 04:36 PM
Hey did you hear N. Koera Never Apologized , China Claim's they said sorry and it was a mistake !

Now who's telling the truth ?

Fox250R
11-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Well if bush is in the middle of all this then, who the hell knows!!!!!