PDA

View Full Version : You know your drunk when....

gravelord
10-20-2006, 10:57 PM
you know your drunk when you try to unlock the house door with your cars remote

you know your drunk when you ride a stock XR50 and feel like your going 100

you know your drunk when you drink the can that had your chewing tobacco spit in it instead of the beer

you know you were drunk when you wake up and have panties in your bed that are too big for you to wear

you know you were drunk when you wake up and your car is 3 blocks away

you know you were drunk when your cloths are inside out and you dont know why

you know your drunk when you try to get into your apartment, but a big hairy lady answers the door and asks who you are

you know your drunk when your laying on your lawn holding onto the grass so you dont spin off the earth

you know you were drunk when you wake up and you have a picture of you and big birtha in bed taped to your forehead

you know you were drunk when you wake up in the gravel next to a bar with a empty wallet, and the phone number of a girl named "Stevie"

you know you were drunk when you wake up in some one elses car with puke on the dash

you know your drunk when you hit the panic button on the remote of your car to unlock it, when your parked along the main street of a city at night time with cops around

you know your drunk when you drive your car and you stare at the yellow line on the road and move the car to cordinate with it and think of the game on the board walk where you cant touch the metal rod with the moving metal puzzle or you loose

you know you were drunk when you wake up at the parking lot of your work place in your work cloths and in your lunch box theres left over hot wings and some cheese fries that arent wrapped up

come on guys, post some of your own. "you know your drunk" or "you know you were drunk" jokes!!

ScottZJ
10-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Moral of the story, don't drink. :lol: :lol:

super90
10-21-2006, 11:58 AM
You know your drunk when the doctor finds traces of blood in your alcohol stream.

VABCH350X
10-21-2006, 01:56 PM
"you're" ;)

200xcellent
10-21-2006, 01:59 PM
you know your a4re drunk tright now when you cat read what you rote hahaha GO BUCKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO

gravelord
10-21-2006, 05:34 PM
oh come on guys lol... you can do better then that.
you know you are drunk when you sell your trike for a quad ;)

Jim mac
10-21-2006, 09:15 PM
you know your drunk when you climb into a full size 4x4 truck bed thinking its your Datsun minitruck, Then you fall flat on your face when you climb out after your wife and friends yell at you you're in the wrong truck. Jim

Billy Golightly
10-21-2006, 10:36 PM
You know you were drunk when you wake up the next morning and found out you drove the wrong car home.

Bryan Raffa
10-21-2006, 11:47 PM
You know you were drunk when you wake up the next morning and found out you drove the wrong car home.

hey ive done that!!!!:beer

traxxasx
10-22-2006, 01:02 AM
you know your drunk when you climb into a full size 4x4 truck bed thinking its your Datsun minitruck, Then you fall flat on your face when you climb out after your wife and friends yell at you you're in the wrong truck. Jim

I thinking yiu kniow this from experience.

Jim mac
10-22-2006, 01:22 AM
To tell the truth I stiff armed the ground when I hit, I couldn't figure out why my shoulder hurt so bad when I woke up in the morning. Everyone told me what I did the night before. I got to looking at the truck I climbed into that the darn thing must have had a 6 inch lift kit and 33 inch tires. My old datsun was a 2 wd at stock ride height. Jim

Andrew
10-22-2006, 01:35 AM
I know im err uh...You know youre drunk when you cant walk but you can drive better than when your sober,lol:beer

nate b
10-22-2006, 09:06 AM
how about when you get home from the bar and have to take a leak. everything is going smooth until your wife starts yelling at you to stop pissing in the laundry basket in the corner of the bedroom.

ClayW
10-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Yeah when you piss on the rug in the living room and then later go into the bathroom to take a shiat and you pass out on the toilet til morning. :lol: Then when you do get up you fall to the ground becaue your legs are asleep from your elbows being on your knees all night long.:crazy:

That wasnt me... Buddy Back in school.:lol:

Eric250R
10-22-2006, 01:51 PM
You know you're drunk when you wake up and find that your friends superglued your socks to your ankles. ( Lmao... we actually did that to a friend of mine a few years back. )

Yamahauler
10-22-2006, 02:17 PM
When you think a granola bar is your cell phone....weird night that was

v2comp
10-23-2006, 01:28 PM
your not drunk if you can lay on the floor without holding on!

gravelord
10-25-2006, 05:31 PM
the ground is flying away!

ATC-Eric
10-26-2006, 03:02 AM
You know your drunk when you mistake your neighbors chair for your toilet, then passout in his roomates bed. (roomate not there thankfully)

that was a weird morning.

kando
10-26-2006, 03:21 AM
You know your drunk when you wake up and both your eyebrows are shaved off. What a site that is.

kando
10-26-2006, 03:23 AM
You know you were drunk when you wake up in the morning and half your face is colored with a black permanent marker.

weed
10-26-2006, 03:28 AM
you know your drunk when you pull up at your house, lock your truck, and try to unlock your front door with your remote keypad to your truck.... done that many-o-times

kb200x
10-26-2006, 09:27 AM
When its 3am and you see 15 deer out in a field and you jump on the 250r and pin it all gears to get in the middle of the running pack and try to jump from the trike onto a deer. You know you are drunk and also a fool :lol:

Lomax
10-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Misquitos catch a buzz after attacking you

The bushes in your yard are starting to wilt from too frequent watering

Everything can be seen more clearly through the bottom of a beer mug

You fall off the floor..........

brapp
10-26-2006, 06:10 PM
i hve jumped out the back window of my f250 to pick corn at 2 am while the girlfriend was driving it.,, all i can say is i came i saw i drank a entire bottle o of cherry vodka in 2 hours and dont rember after the horshegame with a ringe ron my sisters ankle.

Yamahauler
10-26-2006, 06:58 PM
You know you were drunk when you wake up in the morning and half your face is colored with a black permanent marker.

HAHA...I am quite familiar with that....:crazy:

The Goat
10-09-2008, 05:35 PM
this is a bump of bumps...but why not

You know you're drunk when you drink an entire bottle of dimeatapp in line at walrmart because you can't stop coughing...then you drink one beer and start seeing little things flying through the air.

You know you're drunk when you lay on the concrete outside in january...because it just feels so good.

You know you're drunk when you order the entire dollar menu at jack in the box at 3 am.

You know you're drunk when you start fighting with your friend who fights mma.

You know you're drunk when the natty light starts tasting OH SO GOOD!

You know you're drunk when you strip down to your boxers to run in front of a radar gun...because it makes you aerodynamic.

You know you're drunk when you start making out with a girl who you find utterly sweet yet utterly gross.

You know you're drunk when you're white and think you can dance.

You know you're drunk when standing perfectly still and upright is taking every last bit of mental power you have.

...when you wake up oustide at 6 am in january wearing only boxers.

...when you buy the bouncers' 25$ shots of johnny walker blue label so you don't have to pay the 10 bucks to get in.

...when you wake up at 7 in your car in the middle of the street fully clothed and freezing...and then you wake up again at 9 wearing only a leather jacket and sweating like a beast.

...when you look down and you're holding 2 beers in each hand, all open, all for you, because you didn't quite understand the rules of buy one get one free.

...when you and a buddy kill a handle of captain morgan...and you wake up to find that you sent over 700 text messages that you regret.

...when you pick up a hot coal out of the fire to light your cigarette, because some asshole stole your lighter.

...when you get home from the bar and play on your guitar for hours...only to wake up the next morning and remember that you don't know how to play.

...when you think your girlfriend swirling your redstripe makes it taste like a rasberry purple haze.

...when you wake up in the bushes outside the bar...hiding from noone...and everyone.

...when you eat a pepper you found on a bush in the taco bell drive through.

...when you go to walmart and ride the mini bike's through the store...and when a store person stops you, you put it into a greatly exagerated slide, that just so happens to hit the big ball pit.

...when you put mc donald's trays under your rear wheels, lock your emergency brake, and pretend you're driving on ice.

...when your signature drink (maker's mark, ameretto, and captain morgan with a splash of sour) starts tasting like it has no alcohol in it.

cody2
10-09-2008, 06:20 PM
You know your drunk when you wake up 10 minutes from the party in your boxers and shoes.

or when you wake up with swastikas and penises drawn all over your face in sharpie

The Goat
10-09-2008, 06:26 PM
the greatest thing in the world is to draw the hitler mustache....and then rush that person out the door the next morning.

Tri-Z 250
10-09-2008, 07:11 PM
You know your drunk when the Barmaid won't play grab ass anymore.

Yamada
10-09-2008, 08:20 PM
You know your drunk when you are the only one to play pool and you still lose.
You know your drunk when your are on the stage of a titty bar with 2 dancer.
You know your drunk when you can't see who is on the chair at the table next to you.
You know your drunk when the next morning in a phys. ed. class you think your sweat taste like beer.

Brockey
10-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Not in tune with the rest of the posts but :
My buddy was having his stag party and we went clubing, he got way too drunk so we sent him home in a cab. Well His house is joined to a bunch of houses that all look alike. So he made his way into the house and up into his bedroom and fell on his bed. Well a young 16 year old girl screamed from under him, and her father came in the room and started beating him as he dragged him outta the house. He realized then that his house was the next step.
Neighbours forgave him after that but he had to wear makeup at his wedding.

Ryan.
10-09-2008, 09:51 PM
you know your drunk when you are taking to a ceramic turtle, and thinking the trees are your friends...

long story, but i was on more than alcohol that night.. hehe

Yamada
10-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Not in tune with the rest of the posts but :
My buddy was having his stag party and we went clubing, he got way too drunk so we sent him home in a cab. Well His house is joined to a bunch of houses that all look alike. So he made his way into the house and up into his bedroom and fell on his bed. Well a young 16 year old girl screamed from under him, and her father came in the room and started beating him as he dragged him outta the house. He realized then that his house was the next step.
Neighbours forgave him after that but he had to wear makeup at his wedding.

Good story.

You know your drunk when your table is covered of empty beer bottles

The Goat
10-09-2008, 11:20 PM
I went out drinking the night before I had to take the piss test for my current job. The next morning I drank half a gallon of milk, four bottles of water, a bottle of vitamin water, 2 diet cokes, and still didn't have to pee. I shotgunned two natty sixteens in the parking lot of the place, walked in...and I STILL had to strain to even get half a cup.

threewheelin-feelin
10-10-2008, 01:43 AM
you know your drunk when you pick a fight with a street sign for telling you what to do on the walk home

SCEADU
10-10-2008, 02:12 AM
You know you are drunk when; you get home and can not get the keys in the door so you sleep in 6" of snow and your wife lets you there because she feels you have enough "anti-freeze" in you system.

This is hypothetical of coarse and didn't really happen :naughty:

That was almost 15 years ago and I have not gotten in that kind of shape since. When the wife did finally let me in she helped my to the bed and let me sleep until about 2 the next day. When I woke up all 3 of my kids were on the bed with her and all she had to say is

"This is your life right here on this bed, If you like this life then I won't ever have to help you in the door again".

The reason for the drukeness was cause the SOB I was working for had the nerve to give a $5 christmas bonus. He owned the bar that we had our christmas party at and I was dead set on drinking at least $100 that night. Funny thing is, I remember being extremely blasted and took the $5 dolar bill out of my pocket in the restroom and flushed her down the drain. :rolleyes:

carscomefirst
10-10-2008, 06:53 PM
I was once young and not so smart,
You know your drunk when,
You try to wear a couch cushion as a coat,(happened twice)
You drive 50 miles out of your way so your gf can follow you home(just once)
You lose your keys after unlocking your car door, search for an hour, walk home, only to find the keys in your hand(my brother)

:beer :beer You bump a two year old thread:beer :beer :beer

Brockey
10-10-2008, 09:54 PM
You know u are drunk when you wake up from a night out bar hopping and u realize u are in bed with one of your female friends moms on easter sunday. That was a rough one.

Yamada
05-30-2009, 12:33 PM
You know your drunk when the bar of the club is empty.

MIK6
05-30-2009, 01:17 PM
You know u are drunk when you get in a fight w/ the car behind you because you wont go till the stop sign turns green!!

You know u are drunk when you wake up sideways on your bed w/ a empty bottle of jack in 1 hand and a cold beer in the other, only to find your truck parallel parked between 2 trees in your front yard! no clue how i got it in there, had to use a highlift jack to get it out, lift it in the air and push it over, repeat till i got it out LOL.

Billy Golightly
05-30-2009, 02:47 PM
You know your drunk when you wake up the next morning, passed out on your riding lawn mower in your front lawn, with a sack of potatoes on your lap.

Triple B!
05-30-2009, 04:28 PM
You know you're drunk when...

next morning everything you eat/ drink oddly tastes of beer... :crazy:

Dora the Explorer actually looks like a really interesting show! :lol:

You got pissed at your dog for looking at you 'that way' :)

you think that you locked yourself out of your car, only to find out that windows are rolled down... :D

Dirtcrasher
05-30-2009, 06:36 PM
You know I'M DRUNK when:

I wake up and find things powdercoated which I only THOUGHT about coating.

I wake up and find things sandblasted.

I wake up and find things FIXED :D

I wake up and find things in 15 pieces when I thought they were only in 5 or so pieces.....

I wake up and find wrappers from "Swiss cake rolls", "Friendlys ice cream pints" and paper plates, garlic and cheese sausage remnants and napkins everywhere........

And last but not least, is when I wake up and find out that HOLY SCHIT!!, I mowed the lawn :D :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But of course, the mulch is compromised in a very bad way.

When I drink ALLOT, I do ALLOT (I'm thinking thats good?) and sometimes I'm dumbfounded and find things powdercoated, reinstalled and other parts in various stages of disrepair :w00t: And when I check the bolts or other critical parts, I've NEVER found an issue.

It's honestly scary when you walk downstairs and find your fridge taken apart and or some home "demolition" that had been procrastinated for quite some time over. Being trashed can be a HUGE motivator for me.

Ever seen an entire trike rebuilt in 20 days?? Not just assembled, but nearly meticulously rebuilt in every aspect ??

BTW, The 86200X is still running and nothing came loose, fell off or failed :lol: I guess it was Steves' Trikaholics workshop.......

Greiver430x
05-30-2009, 07:45 PM
You know you were drunk from too many jager bombs when you puke only two hours into pennsyltucky, then you wake up the next morning and see this......

Bryan Raffa you ruined my life!!!!!!!!!!

dcreel
05-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Thanks guys... This was a great way to remind me why I quit drinking.:Bounce

Yamada
05-30-2009, 10:20 PM
You know your drunk when you fall asleep at the bar.

4Q2
05-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Looks like alot of laughs in here, people talking and joking :lol:

How long til this thread is closed, either from someone not liking your stupid childless pointless remarks OR from some of the illegal things you guys have mentioned doing :eek:

Dammit!
05-31-2009, 12:08 AM
i hve jumped out the back window of my f250 to pick corn at 2 am while the girlfriend was driving it.,, all i can say is i came i saw i drank a entire bottle o of cherry vodka in 2 hours and dont rember after the horshegame with a ringe ron my sisters ankle.

You know you're drunk when you read one of Brapp's posts and it makes perfect sense. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MagicJames
05-31-2009, 12:15 AM
You know you're drunk when you wake up in the morning and realize that you're not in your bed, and somebody is taking a shower.
You know you had a rough night when you get up, drive to McDonalds in the morning for breakfast and get a nasty look, get home and go to grab your toothbrush and realize your head says "Eat $h!t and Die" ( sorry for that, trailpros just don't do it justice)
and best of all
You know your buddy has had too much to drink when he tries to crawl in bed with you because his girlfriend kicked him out of bed.

4Q2
05-31-2009, 12:59 PM
Haha I like the thumbs down checks,, :D

I dont have any problems with you guys posts, I think there funny, Im not the guy thinking your remarks are stupid, but it seems like every time people start joking about silly crap someone comes in and puts yall down,,, kinda like that fat chick thread:wondering

buncha buzzkills

DeePa
05-31-2009, 02:47 PM
you know when youre drunk when you're drivers side door is covered in puke and the security guard drives up and hands you your keys that he took from your center console while you were passed out 4 hours earlier

Thorpe
05-31-2009, 03:07 PM
Hate it when you walk in the door, and your wife looks at you and says "Drunk Again???" Somehow the answer isn't, "oh you are too?"....

Russell 350X
05-31-2009, 05:54 PM
You know your drunk when you wake up and your using a 350X foot peg as a pillow....OUCH!!

You know your drunk when your trying to re-jet your 350X carb and try putting the main jet where the pilot jet goes and get frustrated about it (not me, one of my buddies, freaking hilarious!!)

Yamada
05-31-2009, 08:04 PM
You know your drunk when you wake up and your using a 350X foot peg as a pillow....OUCH!!

You know your drunk when your trying to re-jet your 350X carb and try putting the main jet where the pilot jet goes and get frustrated about it (not me, one of my buddies, freaking hilarious!!)

No drunk riding for him :lol: :lol: :lol:

outtaline
05-31-2009, 08:06 PM
you know your drunk when you laugh at all these and nod your head and say yep

Russell 350X
05-31-2009, 08:39 PM

I don't need to be drunk to laugh at these....lol

Dirtcrasher
06-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Haha I like the thumbs down checks,, :D

I dont have any problems with you guys posts, I think there funny, Im not the guy thinking your remarks are stupid, but it seems like every time people start joking about silly crap someone comes in and puts yall down,,, kinda like that fat chick thread:wondering

buncha buzzkills

I knew EXACTLY what you were saying.....

Once again we show our immaturity :rolleyes:

Triple B!
06-07-2009, 04:37 PM

Holy crap, how true! I get a kick outta reading these, how friggin funny shens

I got one...

You know you're drunk when... You break you're toe, and the game controller while playing Wii. (Happened to a co-worker last saturday, hahaha)

Rm250RF900R
06-12-2009, 11:01 AM
you know your drunk when you wake up in the morning in the bath tub.
you know your drunk when you turn 21 go to the bars and hook up with a 42 year old woman.

i got a few more but there not appropiate. true stories.

Kintore
06-14-2009, 03:13 AM
when you post in this thread at 3 14 AM

had a great night,

whos lipstick is this????

johnny's X
06-15-2009, 01:11 PM
you know your drunk when you wake up in the morning and your friends wife is in the bed with you and your wife in the spare bedroom with him. WOW