PDA

View Full Version : 350x tool set

stevo
10-28-2006, 05:31 PM
I wanted to know if this tool set for the 85 350x is the same for the 86 model as well, i tried asking the seller and got no response yet. I was also wondering if the price is good? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ATC350X-HONDA-ATC-350X-1985-85-SPANNER-TOOL-KIT-OEM-NEW_W0QQitemZ190045625261QQihZ009QQcategoryZ43973Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

chris200x
10-28-2006, 07:10 PM
The spanner wrench won't work on the 86 modles but as far as the rest of it ,, it probbly would.
The 86 X had a simpler way of adjusting the chain. Same method but just used a straight rod or screw driver.
As far as price ,,,, I have not a clue. Not worth 2 cents to me since I can make those spanners all day long and have better tools then what was supplied in 85 - 86.

john

Agreed. No way those tools are worth that much. unless your doing a 100% NOS restore... Don't you have any tools to throw in a pouch to take with you on the trail. much cheaper imo

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
10-28-2006, 10:51 PM
Agreed. No way those tools are worth that much. unless your doing a 100% NOS restore... Don't you have any tools to throw in a pouch to take with you on the trail. much cheaper imo

Here is a nice tool

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190041712676

chris200x
10-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Oh Geez.. I didn't see that was your auction Adam. No offense intended towards you. I just think I could only see someone paying that much if they're doing a complete restore job. But maybe that's just me...

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
10-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Yeah what Chris said - hats off to you !

john

What I do not understand is that the used spanner wrench that I would have tossed in the garbage sold for 60 something. My wife wants to learn ebay so she can help out. So she lists just ramdom stuff laying around the shop, one being the used spanner wrench. Now keep in mind I also sell the new complete tool kit including the spanner wrench for 20 dollars less than the used spanner sold for. I do not understand ebay sometimes. What I meant by those letters for my title is nothing. I get sick of writing titles so I just hit a couple keys that all.

thefox
10-29-2006, 10:02 PM
What I do not understand is that the used spanner wrench that I would have tossed in the garbage sold for 60 something. My wife wants to learn ebay so she can help out. So she lists just ramdom stuff laying around the shop, one being the used spanner wrench. Now keep in mind I also sell the new complete tool kit including the spanner wrench for 20 dollars less than the used spanner sold for. I do not understand ebay sometimes. What I meant by those letters for my title is nothing. I get sick of writing titles so I just hit a couple keys that all.

You only need to title a post if it is a new thread.