PDA

View Full Version : Okay just scored a odessy is there a forum

Jim mac
10-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Hi, just scored a honda odessy, is there a forum such as this for these things? does anyone have any info on these things?. thanks Jim

TRI-Zbrian
10-28-2006, 07:05 PM
for now id use the atv forum... its still an atv even though you sit in side of it ...

Jim mac
10-28-2006, 07:21 PM
any sites anyone recommend? Im trying to fire it up right now, actually draining the varnish out of the tank. but it did fire when I poured a little gas oil mix in the spark plug hole, for 300 I think I did okay. anyone want to buy a odyssey? Jim

erectordale
10-28-2006, 08:03 PM
what size is it a 250 or a 350 or a 400 I have a 350 and sold my son the 250 I would be interested if a 350

brapp
10-28-2006, 08:32 PM
hey dale, sorry i never got in touch with you. but i sold the oddeyssey i had at trikefest.

Jim mac
10-28-2006, 11:15 PM
Well I fired it up and the thing runs nice. smokes but that may be my mixing the oil a little too rich, I couldn't find a measuring cup so I errored on the excess side. How do you tell what size the motor is? or anything else for that matter. its got a pull start, one headlight in the middle above you. tail light, I need to replace one fender and recover the seat. Any information is greatly appreciated. On a final note, my wife took one look at me and a freind riding it and decided its not for sale. Jim

TRI-Zbrian
10-28-2006, 11:22 PM
look at the base of the cylinder it should say the CCs towards the base some ware.. stamped into the metal..... alos if you have any kids around an old baby bottle is great in a pinch for measuring out your oil most or all baby bottle have a measurment on the side for ounces they work perfect on the trail ... thats what i usualy cary with me on the trail ... lol its a bit getto but it works...:w00t:

dizasterzrfun69
10-29-2006, 01:28 AM
Well I fired it up and the thing runs nice. smokes but that may be my mixing the oil a little too rich, I couldn't find a measuring cup so I errored on the excess side. How do you tell what size the motor is? or anything else for that matter. its got a pull start, one headlight in the middle above you. tail light, I need to replace one fender and recover the seat. Any information is greatly appreciated. On a final note, my wife took one look at me and a freind riding it and decided its not for sale. Jim

it's a 250 odyssey, the 350 odyssey's and the 400's (pilots) both had independent suspension all around, electric start, and 2 headlights that werent on the top above you.

Aussieduner
10-29-2006, 01:55 AM
Here's where i hang out.....
http://www.pilot-odyssey.com/8525687400459A41/TOC

Aussieduner