PDA

View Full Version : the 350x time forgot!!!!

PowerTech
10-31-2006, 08:53 PM
this is it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ATC350X-HONDA-ATC-350X-HONDALINE-LIKE-NEW-ORIGINAL-LOOK_W0QQitemZ190045148524QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6724Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

youngbansheeman
10-31-2006, 09:05 PM
WOW thats a nice bike!

ATC-Eric
10-31-2006, 09:38 PM
I dont know about that thing........its up to $5000 with 4 days left?

Dont get me wrong, thats a real nice X! For that kind of cash though, you better not be able to tell anyone has riden it!

Orangecnty250r
10-31-2006, 10:12 PM
No doubt its a sweet one!!!

Garage Boy 34
10-31-2006, 10:43 PM
where is the swing arm skid plate? I am not picking on the trike. It is mint....I saw it a month or so ago, before he painted the exhaust....and it did not really need it.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
10-31-2006, 11:19 PM
where is the swing arm skid plate? I am not picking on the trike. It is mint....I saw it a month or so ago, before he painted the exhaust....and it did not really need it.

I had that painted at the same time and when I took the pictures it was not present. 5g's with days to go is high, there are two big pockets player in the match at this time. I am probably gonna imagine it will be ended prematurely.

Billy Golightly
10-31-2006, 11:43 PM
Thats about as clean as they come, WOW!

87250es
10-31-2006, 11:54 PM
it is one of the cleanest around but adam why did you paint the top tree mount?

11-01-2006, 12:24 AM

Why did I paint the what?? There is not any paint on the tree anything

69HemiGTX
11-01-2006, 12:37 AM
I think he is talking about the top triple clamp, which was black from the factory in 86.

ScottZJ
11-01-2006, 12:38 AM

Actually the 86 models came with the top triple in black and not silver.
Nice X though.

devildog_0431
11-01-2006, 02:57 AM
WOW.....i just nutted.

350Xccelerator
11-01-2006, 03:27 AM
looks like the gas tank was restored to.

whyzee
11-01-2006, 07:49 AM
yea thats a total redo, I would stay away.........

ATC-Eric
11-01-2006, 10:22 AM
What makes you think the gas tank was restored?

1DEADPRESIDENT
11-01-2006, 11:07 AM

Not really....:beer Remember I am the one that picked it up! The original owner had the Dealership install the tacho.....:D

11-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Not really....:beer Remember I am the one that picked it up! The original owner had the Dealership install the tacho.....:D

I have said it once and iwill say it again, some people who try to play decective on here just really are no good at it. No the tank is not painted, no the upper clamp is not paint no nothing on the bike has been repainted.

87250es
11-01-2006, 11:45 AM
ok i was not aware that the top mount was black from the factory on the 86.. i am not tring to pick on the bike at all because like i said it is very nice..

petesatc
11-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Why??????????? i'm finding it hard to see what isn't factory fit?? all the bolts are in the right place and in the right way??? and most of them don't have witness marks ??? no marks means it never been stripped.........

SYKO
11-01-2006, 01:57 PM
If I was in the market for somethin "NEW" I would pony up the money for this machine, just think you could own a "almost" new three wheeler still cheaper than many quads now, and still have great performance.

oldskool83
11-01-2006, 02:15 PM
bike had to be riden, their was rust on the frame i saw and some dirt on it also. if brand new yet it wouldnt shine and tires would be dry rotted.

1DEADPRESIDENT
11-01-2006, 03:10 PM
bike had to be riden, their was rust on the frame i saw and some dirt on it also. if brand new yet it wouldnt shine and tires would be dry rotted.

Up for auction as promised is a extremely clean 1986 Honda ATC350X. If I were to evaluate the hours of this machine I would says it has 5 or less hours of total ride time. :welcome:

11-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Up for auction as promised is a extremely clean 1986 Honda ATC350X. If I were to evaluate the hours of this machine I would says it has 5 or less hours of total ride time. :welcome:

Thanks Rodney!!

200xcellent
11-01-2006, 05:32 PM
nice trike, but i was wondering if the tank came with a sticker on the top about starting a flooded engine or something like that in 86? im not trying to take anything away but i was just curious cuz 3leggeds old 86 350x had a sticker there

Rm250RF900R
11-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Thats one nice original wheeler I must say.

11-01-2006, 07:47 PM
nice trike, but i was wondering if the tank came with a sticker on the top about starting a flooded engine or something like that in 86? im not trying to take anything away but i was just curious cuz 3leggeds old 86 350x had a sticker there

No they didnt come with the decal affixed to the tank. When assembled the dealership was to affix the tank top decals and the two black side decals on the rear fender. That is to the best of my knowledge, if somebody else knows better please let me know.

88 Turbo Coupe
11-01-2006, 07:57 PM
looks like the one that sold in Philadelphia PA last spring. That guy had a bunch of 350x'x he was restoring with a ton of nos and Hondaline parts.

200xcellent
11-01-2006, 08:22 PM
No they didnt come with the decal affixed to the tank. When assembled the dealership was to affix the tank top decals and the two black side decals on the rear fender. That is to the best of my knowledge, if somebody else knows better please let me know.

ok, thanks for clearing that up. i didnt know that sticker was installed by the dealer.

twgranger
11-01-2006, 10:02 PM
I have said it once and iwill say it again, some people who try to play decective on here just really are no good at it. No the tank is not painted, no the upper clamp is not paint no nothing on the bike has been repainted.
I thought the exhaust was?:D

Orangecnty250r
11-01-2006, 10:02 PM
OK I am NOT saying THIS machine is painted but if it was does that mean its worthless?? ..NO.....I actually prefer a showroom mint restoration over a mildly used ride with scuffed up fenders etc...Does that mean in car collector world those frame off restores are worth nothing??? The Bottom line is any original or restored OEM 350x in this condition is worth big bucks...for those people who cant stand to see these machines go for big dollars on ebay it is really time to get over it. There is something out there for every 3 wheeler enthusiast...you can still find good deals locally in your areas if you search hard enough....but on ebay with miliions of hits a day forget it. Did you guys see the thread on MX collectors Honda elsinores etc.$$$$$..Though I guarantee if I listed my NOS 81R I might put you later model 250r sellers and 350x sellers to shame since the 81 R fits more in a mx collectors style shop and all NOS parts bags are saved and individually picture documented...but I cant and wont do it :D :D :D

11-01-2006, 10:16 PM
OK I am NOT saying THIS machine is painted but if it was does that mean its worthless?? ..NO.....I actually prefer a showroom mint restoration over a mildly used ride with scuffed up fenders etc...Does that mean in car collector world those frame off restores are worth nothing??? The Bottom line is any original or restored OEM 350x in this condition is worth big bucks...for those people who cant stand to see these machines go for big dollars on ebay it is really time to get over it. There is something out there for every 3 wheeler enthusiast...you can still find good deals locally in your areas if you search hard enough....but on ebay with miliions of hits a day forget it. Did you guys see the thread on MX collectors Honda elsinores etc.$$$$$..Though I guarantee if I listed my NOS 81R I might put you later model 250r sellers and 350x sellers to shame since the 81 R fits more in a mx collectors style shop and all NOS parts bags are saved and individually picture documented...but I cant and wont do it :D :D :D

I am really excited to see that bike all together

Billy Golightly
11-01-2006, 10:32 PM
We've got some repeat offenders in this thread trolling for attention and responses from other people, and people adding to the drama created by the trolling. I'm not going to tolerate it in this forum. If you have disdain for someone in this forum, I don't give two shits for what reason, and you antagonize them, pick a fight, or stir the pot during any of it you will return to the 3WW forums one day to find your ebay forum privileges removed if your lucky, and if I'm in a bad mood your entire account instead. The ebay forum is for "Ebay discussion and linkage" not for "Haha let me stroke my ego and see what kind of a reaction I can get out of this guy." You've been warned, and thats all your getting.

whyzee
11-01-2006, 10:35 PM

Well said OC.

In case you guys have not checked who is bidding on this thing you might want to...:naughty:
you could not build a bike like this for less than $6k in parts alone let alone your time.

the people who are bagging on this bike are just jealous it is not sitting in thier garage, don't sweat it Adam...:beer

11-01-2006, 11:28 PM
Well said OC.

In case you guys have not checked who is bidding on this thing you might want to...:naughty:
you could not build a bike like this for less than $6k in parts alone let alone your time.

the people who are bagging on this bike are just jealous it is not sitting in thier garage, don't sweat it Adam...:beer

thanks thanks

ATC-Eric
11-02-2006, 01:44 AM
Seriously though, when I have the bank to back, I will be there bidding on some mint bikes just like these gentlemen are!

I cant wait to be able to afford a showroom tirke!

Thats a very nice X, whoever ends up with it will be happy I'm sure!

350Xccelerator
11-02-2006, 04:23 AM
What makes you think the gas tank was restored?
its missing the warning decals on the top, and the wings are a bit off.

sandpuppi101
11-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Thats looks like a very pristine machine to me , I am sure that the seller is'nt out to bone anyone -but the machne is near mint!! That alone as long as this 350X is kept in this shape is worth alot itself!! I have my eye on this one !!!!And nice NOS trikes will fetch a high dollar,Which they should!!!

ChrisD
11-02-2006, 10:34 PM
man....the way everyone is carrying on about this, you'd think it was a 250R......

Just kidding.....stop complaining because something is being sold for what it's worth....geesh...everyone on this board is complaining everytime a 3 wheeler gets some respect....."oh, it's not worth it" That crap has got to go or get off the board. I think it's a sweet machine and worth the money if you want a mint X.

Also the people who are bidding on it are in this thread defending it and willing it to bid more, so good for them and I hope they like their purchase....just don't part it out. That's all.

Cheers everyone.

11-02-2006, 10:39 PM
man....the way everyone is carrying on about this, you'd think it was a 250R......

Just kidding.....stop complaining because something is being sold for what it's worth....geesh...everyone on this board is complaining everytime a 3 wheeler gets some respect....."oh, it's not worth it" That crap has got to go or get off the board. I think it's a sweet machine and worth the money if you want a mint X.

Also the people who are bidding on it are in this thread defending it and willing it to bid more, so good for them and I hope they like their purchase....just don't part it out. That's all.

Cheers everyone.

Deserved, and thank you!!

11-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Deserved, and thank you!!
Looks like the big pockets are bidging now

PowerTech
11-03-2006, 11:20 PM
when i found this thing on ebay i found it under the search hondaline.

as soon as i found it i sent a link to that company that is doing those nice restor jobs for the honda museam in japan. i forget the name but you know the one.

i wonder if they are biding on it.

11-04-2006, 10:18 PM
6500 is a happy ending to that story!!

Orangecnty250r
11-04-2006, 10:28 PM
A new record set????

whyzee
11-04-2006, 11:02 PM
That is a new record, I believe !! Congrats to the seller AND the buyer:beer

Now lets see if we can get some 250R fans excited in a couple of weeks when I list one of my pristine ones...:w00t:

sandpuppi101
11-05-2006, 12:30 AM
I also say congrats to the seller!! I am glad too see that our sport is progressing in value,these machine's are getting harder to find in that state ,I am sure all will agree!!!!

87250es
11-05-2006, 12:32 PM
congrads adam