PDA

View Full Version : mik6

Trikeaholic
04-10-2003, 10:26 PM
glad to see you havent frozen to death...were you out of power long?? I was gonna call you when I heard about the big ice storm. How did you make out? also, going to get the 80 next wednesday, wanna ride out to ohio w/me? I'll buy ya another burger! :-D

200x Basket
04-10-2003, 10:39 PM
sorry to bust in but i have been meaning to tell MIK6 thanks for all the help on getting my t3 running. BTW i think I have a mint one on the way!! :twisted:

Ace Mon
04-11-2003, 12:15 AM
Dont trust Trikeaholic ! I caught that S.O.B. riding his R in my front yard on my freshly trimmed bushes ! The guy is some kind of psycho freak !

MIK6
04-11-2003, 04:05 PM
Hey Matt. I see you got my email. I would make the trip, but I am working w/ a good company rite now, AND I'm taking time off for a trip in the end of May so I shouldn't ask. By the way I think I have a HUGE open trailor If we can't find an enclosed 1. Its 30' x 5 1/2' I think we can bring the as many trikes as we want LOL. I'll find out soon if its a go or not.
Now onto the storm. We went w/o power from thurs nite til just befor the SU game on Sat. It was not too bad, I have a generator, a space heater, and we never lost cable.

X BASKET No problems. Im glad to see another R guy smarten up!!

MIK6 / Mike