PDA

View Full Version : Are your Co-workers this good to you???

ScottZJ
11-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Well as most know, I had reconstructive surgery on my shoulder Oct 16th. I have been down and out at the house since. Apparently from my doc, I wont be going back to work for another 3wks at the least (even though I am a Sys admin and dont lift a finger LOL). Anyway, I get a call shortly as I am getting out of the shower (it takes alot more time now with the shoulder), and its 2 of my Co-workers and they said they are at the door. I let them in and and finished up. By the time I get to the kitchen I find a table loaded full of goodies. Tons of candy type stuff and munchies, 2 ATV mags and 2 dirt bike mags, a 2007 poker pc game, RC quad (they said sorry we know it has one too many wheels for you but thats all we could find), a foot powered MX dude and more. I was totally freaked out and they even had a card with money in it too, I guess they did a collection. I was almost in tears thinking they cared this much that I was gone..............until I read the card. Most signatures were beggin me to get back now or HURRY UP. HAHA

Well its little things like that....that can make someone feel really good no matter what the situation. Sorry had to gloat but you know.......................peace

http://www.fototime.com/{0BF41E33-ECFB-4170-B882-CD0B8DAE1FA3}/picture.JPG

http://www.fototime.com/{C1AD05A9-FB39-4BD5-A195-CE3C3D5695B2}/picture.JPG

http://www.fototime.com/{F3CF5678-4C11-476B-A2EF-65B77D12DEA0}/picture.JPG

bigredhead
11-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Daym.. a few playboys and they would have had the whole thing covered !

Good show !

theonlyjosh
11-03-2006, 05:37 PM
that's very nice of them to go out of there way and do that. nice to know ppl care. unless they were bribing you to come back quicker lol. probably not though. get well soon!

Mosh
11-03-2006, 06:34 PM
awesome. i hate my friggin job.i am the only one that has bought pizza for the whole shop.no one else has.when the parts stores bring in donuts on friday,the boss keeps them in the office till him and his son are done eating them,then we get what is left.it is like i go to prison from 7-5, 5 days a week.

LonesomeTriZ
11-03-2006, 06:43 PM
I guess it does pay to be a nice guy. I will have to try that some time.

Dirtcrasher
11-03-2006, 07:07 PM
I'd eat the cheese danish and then take Bubba for a spin :naughty:

200xman
11-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Daym.. a few playboys and they would have had the whole thing covered !

I guess they figured that type of material wouldn't help his shoulder any!:D

Good to see you getting back into the swing of things Scott. Take your time and heal up right.

Dammit!
11-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey man, can I have some of that popcorn? :D

84honda200s
11-03-2006, 10:05 PM
sweet!!!! my co-workers wold just say "ha ha ha ha sucks to be you" your lucky.

bigredhead
11-03-2006, 10:30 PM
My co-workers actually pitched in and baught me a DVD player when i got broken into a few years back.. i had half a duplex in downtown and came home to an open front door.. with my DVD.. SNEAKERS.. jewlry ( GF's rings and bracelets ) odd's and ends.. called work and left a pissed off vioce mail on the departments voice mail box..

Could not beleive when i got to work the monday after that they got me a brand new JVC DVD player !!!.. and a Cheep Up card !!..

Makes you feel apreciated. good stuff.

Banage
11-03-2006, 10:32 PM
wow. your lucky. at my work, its all bitter old bags that argue every day and scream at eachother right in fromt of customers and paitents. If anyone is gone, the day they come back, everybody says (including me) o, I didnt know you were gone

ScottZJ
11-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Scott ,,, do you get dirtwheels magazine ???

john

Actually no sir I sure dont. I thought about getting one but then ended up getting a dirt bike one. :(

ScottZJ
11-04-2006, 04:36 PM
You will have mail towards the first half of the week.

john

Ahhhhhhh Paps.....you are the swellest (if thats a word hahaha).:cool: :beer

maggiesboy
11-06-2006, 10:51 AM
nice score, they must really miss you!

A few weeks back on bosses day, we all pitched in on $150.00 bottle of Scotch for the man. Is that stuff that good?

SYKO
11-06-2006, 11:50 AM
LOL, man that would never happen to me. the one time my boss paid for dinner (and a meatin) I got there before every one and ran up a 100 dollar bar tab and got out before everyone else after the meatin!! muahahahahahhahaa!! I totally OWNED my boss then!