PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new~~!

InsaneIke
11-05-2006, 04:10 AM
Hi, I don't know if this is appropriate here or not, mods/admins feel free to delete and punish me as you see fit...

I have quite a few projects going at the moment, the Main one being a Tri-Moto comeplete tairdown(bare frame, snad blasting EVERY part, got pics and all of even teh motor being rebuilt/modded), stretching the rear of the frame to make a hill climber type trike along with a MX type style trike :)

I don't know where to post my project yet so... maybe you guys can help me out with this place, i'm lost, but got some GOOD info and pretty damned knowledgable on the subject at hand.

So welcome me you bastards! :D

later

jason 32
11-05-2006, 04:14 AM
hi basterd:w00t:
:welcome: lolol

ATC-Eric
11-05-2006, 05:32 AM
:welcome:

Whats up you *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*!

With these forums, its simple. This is from the rules, it can be your basic navigation guide.

Trikesylvania: for Pure trike Related postings.
Quad Central: for Quads, Golf carts, 4 wheelers, ect.
Bikersville: for dirtbikes and such.
The Open Forum: This forum is for any mixed style postings. Also allowed in the Open Forum is Snowmobiles, PWC, ect. But lets make sure they don't over come the trike postings.
ATV Classifeds: This Forum is to Buy, Sell, Trade ATV Related items ONLY!!
These Forums are there for you to use. Your free to talk about your Trike, Quad, Truck, Snowmobile, ect. But try to stay away from postings that has something to do with your city putting in new sewage lines or something along those lines heh. If its got a engine, If its rideable, If its fixable, then its alright to post on it.

And good luck on your Moto!

SYKO
11-05-2006, 09:20 AM
:welcome: hola gringo amigo!!:TrikesOwn me llamo loco lincolno'

LonesomeTriZ
11-05-2006, 09:59 AM
What part of Tennessee are you in?

theonlyjosh
11-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the boards! you can post your project in triksylvania if it's a 3 wheeler :D

82300R
11-05-2006, 08:38 PM
see ya around:welcome: ....:postwhore