PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of old ATC shirts, jerseys, bumper stickers?

Dammit!
11-08-2006, 02:42 PM
If anybody has some of this stuff, could you post some good pictures of it? I'm working on some t-shirt designs and figured I'd do some based on the old stuff.

In particular I was thinking of the one that had the big H with ATC in the center of it and an old bumper sticker that said WARNING: I drive on three wheels. That might make a cool shirt.

Any random non trike related t-shirt ideas? I'm open to anything. My press should be here by the weekend. I already have a couple designs done in the computer but I still have to make the screens and everything before I'll be ready to start making/selling anything.

If anybody has some killer action shots on any trike, bike or quad, I'll give you some free shirts if I can use your pic to base a shirt design on.

Mr. Clean
11-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Here is a pic of me at 15 wearing the shirt with the H and ATC. And my uncle has a pretty cool one on too.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34147&d=1160529352

Not sure if that is what you are looking for. Just please do not use my mug :D

blue27
11-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Hey I still have that jersey the guy in the middle is wearing, just mine not as white anymore. I will dig up some decals and post.

blue27
11-08-2006, 04:57 PM
How about this! lol

PowerTech
11-08-2006, 05:08 PM
the dude on the left makes me crack up. post a before and after .

and that rocky sticker is not cool anymore.

Dammit!
11-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Yeah that's the one with the H I was thinking about. I need to see that old bumper sticker too. I can't quite remember all the details.

ATC-Eric
11-08-2006, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I dont think that rainbow means the same thing anymore

Yamahondaman
11-08-2006, 07:37 PM
the dude on the left makes me crack up. post a before and after .
Took the Word's and Thought's Right outa Me !!!! :lol:
Hey ATC-Eric............ Back in the day Rainbow's were cool and "GAY" Meant (HAPPY) ......... Now ?? i dunno ..... i just stay home ...... :beer

gravelord
11-08-2006, 07:54 PM
rainbows and trikes dont go togather. LOL friggin homo stuff these days. i dont even want to look at a rainbow in the sky. hahaha... sick. anyway, you want to sell that old jersey you got? pm me if you do. i wanna see more old school shirts, bumperstickers, etc... we should make reproduction bumper stickers. maybe a 3 wheeler action magazine one or something!

Bryan Raffa
11-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Took the Word's and Thought's Right outa Me !!!! :lol:
Hey ATC-Eric............ Back in the day Rainbow's were cool and "GAY" Meant (HAPPY) ......... Now ?? i dunno ..... i just stay home ...... :beer

:lol: :lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dammit!
11-08-2006, 11:16 PM
I KNOW somebody here has that bumpersticker I'm talking about...

86waterpumper
11-09-2006, 06:09 PM
i have it, I can try and snap a pic when I get home.

chris200x
11-09-2006, 06:57 PM
I KNOW somebody here has that bumpersticker I'm talking about...

You have no idea how long it took me to find these pics... I hope it's the right one. LOL. Bruce posted these a while back and I saved them in a folder... :w00t: I think I remember seeing one with three tire tracks going diagonally through the corner of the sticker.. :wondering

Dammit!
11-09-2006, 07:12 PM
You have no idea how long it took me to find these pics... I hope it's the right one. LOL. Bruce posted these a while back and I saved them in a folder... :w00t: I think I remember seeing one with three tire tracks going diagonally through the corner of the sticker.. :wondering

Thank you! That's what I was looking for. I think I remember the tire tracks thing too though.

ATC-Eric
11-09-2006, 07:19 PM
I want one of those stickers!!!!!

chris200x
11-09-2006, 07:34 PM
I want one of those stickers!!!!!

I want one after Dammit has them made into T-shirts! :naughty:

Dammit!
11-18-2006, 01:58 PM
A little progress update. The "ATC" part is proving to be a minor pain in the rear so that's not on there yet. It isn't going to be exactly like the original (it's going to be better imo, :lol: ). Edit: fixed the missing ATC part.

For the younger people, "follow the leader." was Honda's marketing slogan back in the ATC days.

Haven't started on the "i drive on 3 wheels" one yet. I have a cool idea for that but I need to get a perfect set of 250r tire tracks on here first...

Also working on a cool Tecate one. Tri-Z is almost finished. Have another 250R one in the works. 350x in the beginning stages. I need ATC 70 pics! Not action shots, just glamour shots of a stock looking 70.

If anybody here can draw a cartoonish looking trike pretty decently, pm me.

petesatc
11-19-2006, 07:13 AM
this sticker is from here in the UK.... check out the reflector on the forks ....

SWIGIN
11-19-2006, 11:10 AM
anyone remember the three wheelin good feelin bumper stickers?

sorry no pic but in the early 80s my dad hade that on on his truck

86waterpumper
11-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Dammit, here is what I could dig up in a short time, I may have more stuff than this, if I find more I"ll post it, this is my 1987 hondaline hrc jersey, I guess for mx, since it doesn't have atc obviously, but still has some cool logos I have always liked the triangular pro honda oil labels as you can see I have some stickers like this too, and the showa ones, I've seen these alot in my old mags on the old racer's bikes etc plus the hrc logos of course. They always stuck the pro honda oil stickers either on the rear of the airbox on the atcs, or the front of the rear fenders, or on the mx bikes always on the tip of the front fender. The one with the blue border is the oldschool one, the ones still available are the ones you see together in the package with the barcode, diff honda font no border etc I prefer the oldschool ones personally. If you do a t3 jersey it would be cool to incorporate the team green thumb, that was big back in the day, I tried to take a good pic of that iron on patch, but it's hard obviously as it's still on it's backing paper...I can take bigger or seperate pics of these with my wife's camera which is better if you need higher resolution etc..

http://www.fototime.com/{0909597A-D8AC-4A88-BE97-9623F667D8AC}/picture.JPG

http://www.fototime.com/{D4B9179C-4D61-4505-BF70-286EAA65EBA0}/picture.JPG

http://www.fototime.com/{1D1CF81E-F413-41B9-9693-E10D030C9366}/picture.JPG

http://www.fototime.com/{F14FCF05-1CC7-4766-96C4-FE77D5233AE9}/picture.JPG