PDA

View Full Version : Québec trikefest?????

xmen
10-20-2002, 04:29 PM
Hey anyone from Québec Canada????? It might be cool to make a trikefest.....We are already a bunch of friend who ride only threewheeler (3 350x and 3 250r) maybe we can met somewhere??? We are in the Montréal region...

Hey soyez pas gêner, on a bien du plaisir avec nos belle vieille machine..

bebeav
10-22-2002, 12:41 PM
eh ben chu pas le seul quebecois ici, nice. :-P

ou reste tu au juste ????? :!:

si je reste pas trop loin de che vous , ou si levenement est pas rtrop loin non plus , ben jdit pass non.

ma aller reveiller la bete qui someil ds mon 250sx

ALP
Beav

bebeav
10-25-2002, 04:34 PM
sorry for all that post in french all!!! :oops:

ALP
Beav

10-29-2002, 04:15 PM
Salut ,Xmen est de la région de Rawdon et ca gang est autour de Montreal ,moi je suis de l'Ile Bizard ,et on fait surtout du bike dans la région de Joliette ,mais on est ouvert a tout .....

tu peux m'écrire au "minicman250r@hotmail.com"

bebye

bebeav
10-31-2002, 11:00 AM
doh, c un probleme pour moi sa. je reste presentement a levis pour mes etudes, mais mes 3 roues sont a st-juste-du-lac (village de 400 pers) et cest a 6heure de route de mtl. jdit pas si un manner je peux dans lété, ma vous le laisser voir

ALP¨
Beav

boneidaho
11-01-2002, 04:58 PM
O.K. you French Canadian's, I was in Montreal the 24th of July and had my Suburban vandalized. :evil: :evil: Went to a mall and got there at 5:40, and it closed at 6:00. What's up with that ? It was a Wednesday for crying out loud!! Is it a so called "Holiday" for ya ? Our's close here at 10:00. I drove from Vermont up to Magog, then on over to Valcourt to the Ski Doo factory, and it was closed for holiday, so on to Montreal on highway 10. Got there at 5:30, went to a mall, and got booted out at 6:00. :shock: I couldn't read anything. Was Kentucky Fried Chicken called PFQ ??? :?: What does PFQ stand for ? Tell me in English, not French please :) I figured it stood for "Poultry For Quebecian's". :D :D I tried some of your LAY'S potato chip's Ketchup flavored. YUCK. :D Any of you Ski Doo fan's like me ? I LIKE EM !!!!I drove 3000 miles (approx. 4850 km) to see the factory in Valcourt, and it was CLOSED !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Well, I'm goint to try the Ski Doo factory again in about 10 year's. That's how long til I can afford to travel that far again. I'll talk to you guy's up in "The Great White North" later. :bounce :D

11-06-2002, 02:25 PM
Hi ... PFK stand for "poulet frie kentuky"it means kentuky fried chicken,and the 2 last week of july ,it's the construction holydays....many many place are closed....

and in Montreal everything is open late at night ,but in small town ,forget that man

and the lay's regular are bettre than the ketchup one 8)

and yes i love ski doo ,and it's snowing today :-P

sorry for your suburban

Minicman250r

boneidaho
11-06-2002, 04:54 PM
Thank's for responding Minicman250r. I really want to come back, but will be awhile. I have family 150 miles from Valcourt, down into New Hampshire. The landscape between Magog, Valcourt, and Montreal Is BEAUTIFUL !!!! I liked your CRUSH Cream soda (Soda Moussee). :-P Some chocolate bar's there my wife liked to. We have CRUSH here only in Orange soda. Grape flavor is gone. Do you have LAY's Potato chip's in the Salt and Vinegar Flavor there ?? :-P My favorite. I may have to mail you some if you don't have any. How close are you to the Ski Doo factory ?? I figure you ride a 250R. Any other trike's ?? I have 2-1985-Honda 200X's. I also have 4 Ski Doo's. I went and looked at a new Ski Doo yesterday. :D Keep in touch. Layne