PDA

View Full Version : Paypal help?

InfamyKustomz
11-11-2006, 10:19 PM
I found something im pretty dead set on buying, and theres a button next to it that says i wont have to pay for 6 moths blah blah blah....i ususally think its stupid, but considering that the shipping cost will end up being extremely expensive(diesel motor=HEAVY) i was thinking about doing it. I have a paypal account set up and everything and i was wondering if i could pay them back with cash/money orders or if thats not possible? If not i know you can link your paypal account to a bank account, right now i pretty much have all the money but i probably wouldnt have about a hundred for the shipping. So could i put the X amount of money into my bank account after i link it to paypal account im using, and than pay it all with the money in the bank account and be done with it?

InfamyKustomz
11-12-2006, 02:33 AM
and i cant charge it on a credit card thats why im asking...so any hlep would be appreciated
Thanks

3 weelin geezer
11-12-2006, 11:04 AM
I put in my checking account and it sucked it out of there pretty much right away. Now they say the account is no good because I was away and didn't use it for a year. So I tried closing that one and opening a new one and guess what? They say that account is already being used by someone else and can't be accepted. What a crock! Gonna have to get my Nikes again for the runaround. :drool: :drool:

InfamyKustomz
11-19-2006, 02:25 AM
I put in my checking account and it sucked it out of there pretty much right away. Now they say the account is no good because I was away and didn't use it for a year. So I tried closing that one and opening a new one and guess what? They say that account is already being used by someone else and can't be accepted. What a crock! Gonna have to get my Nikes again for the runaround. :drool: :drool:

oh, thanks for the reply, that sucks, i ended up deciding ill just wait until i have all the money to buy what i need instead of doing what i was going to with paypal, and its not like i couldnt find something else to blow the money on ;) as you know thats no problem at all to do lol