PDA

View Full Version : kfx400 and sandrooster

boneidaho
04-12-2003, 04:45 PM
Let me introduce myself ! I am boneidaho ! :-D I live 9 miles north east of Idaho Falls, Idaho. sandrooster, grab that Idaho Falls phone book, and look up "Layne Bird". Call me. If I'm not home, keep calling. I am a shift worker.There is more to see around here than those sand dunes. I will show you 3 different places to ride here in eastern Idaho. There are even more. I'd like you both to help me arrange a major-extreem, trikefest here in the next couple of year's. I want to get Hondaatc, and howdy out here for it also. We will try to make it a full week trikefest. A fellow 3wheelerworld member, MT350X has been riding the dunes here for sometime now. The dunes are 30 minutes from me. I'm sure that he would help us arrange a ride here. Besides, this is my back yard ! :D Oh, by the way, I'm glad you got to experience our lovely wind while you were here. My shingles were found in northern Montana. :shock: Oh, one more thing. Be sure to ask for Layne. If you said boneidaho, my kid's wouldn't know who you were talking about, and hang up on you. :D Oh, sorry, but one more thing. Everyone who comes to our trikefest will get a FREE potato. :D

kfx400
04-16-2003, 03:58 PM
thanx boneidaho for the post. we are heading that direction on june 21st, we are already meeting up with 50 other people from nebraska and colorado. if you want to meet us there and visit let me know, this may become a once a year trip, i have never been there before. i belive i may have chatted with u at one time or another about st.anthony. we will be leaving st. anthony i think on friday the following. here is my e-mail srethman@jbntelco.com i don't ck in much anymore but feel free in e-mailing me. :)