PDA

View Full Version : could i get in trouble

trikes4life
11-12-2006, 07:32 PM
i was riding last week and i found a 99 honda elite 80cc moped in a irrigation ditch off a public trail. i left it there, thinking some one ran out of gas. Well theres a quarter tank in it and theres no keys. So i left it there, and was out today it was still there in plain view. If i bring it home, and its stolen will i get in trouble. If i do, i will have the vin ran and if it is stolen, i will return it with out any problems. the thing is in very good shape, cracked lense thats it. theres no plates on it.

PowerTech
11-12-2006, 07:51 PM
if it is stolen. you can get in trouble for posetion of stolen property.

dont call the cops they will take it from you no mater what . run the #'s online or over the phone or something.

i am sure it is stolen

i would let it cool off. and find a title or a junk bike with a title and make a good leagal one out of it.

i used to help myself to lots of mopeds when i was a kid i would just spray paint them and use them like dirt bikes. i would jump them mud them. i would kill them . there fun.

i would just ride them in the woods or to friends houses in the neiborhood.i had a half a dozzen of them i only baught one and it was hot to. i never got in trouble.

ATC crazy
11-12-2006, 08:23 PM
If it's there another day or two...I would go ahead and take it. Who cares if its stolen...as long as you didnt do it. Look through the local paper and see if you see an add for it though.

Dont tell the cops, and dont tell anyone you found it on the side of the trail, and you will have no trouble.

Derrick Adams
11-12-2006, 08:46 PM
I would do the right thing and call the cops. Let them know it's there. Tell them your interested in it, if no-one claims it.

Is it worth all the trouble you could get in for having a stolen moped?

200x Basket
11-12-2006, 09:11 PM
the first two responses are MORONS

PowerTech
11-12-2006, 09:29 PM
slightly criminal yes . but the advice i give comes from my own experince with the law and stolen mopeds. i am no moron.

why dont you kiss my ass .

85ytz250n
11-12-2006, 09:32 PM
I would get it but then call in the VIN. If it isnt reported stolen then you already have it, if it is then you get to be part of getting someones property back. I am sure that we have all been the victims before, so we know how that feels. Wouldnt it be nice to be a part of the good?

Barry

85ytz250n
11-12-2006, 09:37 PM
slightly criminal yes . but the advice i give comes from my own experince with the law and stolen mopeds. i am no moron..

I think the last part is debatable, I think anyone who steals is a moron. And anyone who encourages some one else to is a moron. Stealing is stealing, whether its a moped or a trike. Anyone who steals should lose a hand and get 20 lashes with a cane.

Barry

jason 32
11-12-2006, 09:55 PM
well it could be some little kids trike!! i would call the cops, run the numbers over the phone at least,mabe a kid gets his trike back-if not mabe you keep it
some times the cops will "claim it" even though its not theres,or try selling it at a autcion,
but you found it!! youll get asked first at least from what i have learned-
posession is 9/10ths of the law
you found it -its not hot -you keep it

TRI-Zbrian
11-12-2006, 10:07 PM
hmmm... being its a 99 i cant see soem one just throughing it away for the hell of it unless it was stolen... but there is a slight chance it isnt... if i were you id take it home... and as soon as you get home call the vins in on it.... if it is stolen return it like you would want a bike of yours returned if not then keep it fare and square..... just remember if a machine of yours was stolen wouldnt you want some one to do the right thing and return it to u..... to be even safer go get the vin number off of it and go home and call it in so you dont have it in your possesion.... then if it is you can just tell the cops ware they can find it so you have nuthing to do with it other then stopping by it on the road side and taking the vin number down...

like said possesion is 9 tenths the law.... if it is seen on your front lawn and it is indeed stolen YOU WILL BE ARRESTED.... i can promise you that.... they get "oh officer i found it im sure all the time so they are def not going to believe you saw it on the side of the road... if this thing was an 80s pos then i could see soem one just throwing it away but not a 99.... im sure some is looking for it... probly some punk kids thought theyd swipe it beat the *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* out of it for the day then ditch it...

TimSr
11-12-2006, 10:45 PM

dont call the cops they will take it from you no mater what . run the #'s online or over the phone or something.

i am sure it is stolen

i would let it cool off. and find a title or a junk bike with a title and make a good leagal one out of it.

i used to help myself to lots of mopeds when i was a kid i would just spray paint them and use them like dirt bikes. i would jump them mud them. i would kill them . there fun.

i would just ride them in the woods or to friends houses in the neiborhood.i had a half a dozzen of them i only baught one and it was hot to. i never got in trouble.

THIS sir, is THE MOST PATHETIC PIECE OF TRASH to be posted on these forums in some time that has not earned a lifetime ban, though this stupidity comes REALLY close. This site is for the promotion of safe, responsible and LAWFUL use of 3 wheeled ATVs. The idea that you would come here and promote THEFT, and HANDLING STOLEN PROPERTY along with pointers on the best way to get away with it MAKES ME SICK. You have posted a lot of stupidity in the past, which we DO tolerate, but this kind of crap WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!! I am warning you now to be VERY careful about about giving advice on messing around with stolen property in future posts. It WILL NOT STAND here.

trikes4life,
DO NOT TOUCH THIS VEHICLE IF YOU THINK IT IS STOLEN!!!!! Call the police, and let them investigate it right where it sits. Simply let them know you would like to have it, if it is not claimed. Most local jurisidictions have a policy about items found, that go unclaimed for a certain amount of time.

PowerTech
11-12-2006, 10:50 PM
*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* you............................................... .........................................

TimSr
11-12-2006, 10:55 PM
*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* you............................................... .........................................

Goodbye! :banned:

erectordale
11-12-2006, 11:07 PM
I agree with Tim sr and the others ! Image if that was your trike wouldn't you like the person that found it too call the cops so it get's returned too you no matter what shape its in. I would think so teenager or adult that needs this for transportation is probly wishing they had it back.......

corndawg
11-12-2006, 11:16 PM
alot of times if you turn it in and nobody claims it, it will be yours after a certain amount of time, my buddy found a blaster that sombody ran out of gas on his propertym, he turned it in, 30 days later it was his

Howdy
11-13-2006, 09:23 AM
trikes4life,
Derrick, TimSr and others have gave the BEST advice. RE: Call the cops and explain to them the situation. To just go pick it up and take it home is wrong. Plus if it is stolen and the police find it in your possesion they will assume you took it originally. They would most likely charge you with possesion of stolen property. Plus any time something else gets stolen they may look at you as a suspect. By going to them first and explain the situation it shows them your trying to be honest. 99.9% ( or more ) of the police officers will respect honesty.
Howdy

Banage
11-13-2006, 10:07 AM
What would happn here, is they would say, put it in the paper, and if after 60 days its not clamed with a title, its fair game.

Bryan Raffa
11-13-2006, 04:24 PM

i am sure it is stolen

WHAT A SHMUCK!! thanks tim lay the law!

dizasterzrfun69
11-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Goodbye! :banned:

awesome tim!!:lol: :lol: what a moron....i guess people learn the hard way

ATC-Eric
11-13-2006, 05:08 PM

Shesh, what a grouch! :wondering Cant say that I'm going to miss him. :beer

Dave223
11-13-2006, 07:24 PM
If it's there another day or two...I would go ahead and take it. Who cares if its stolen...as long as you didnt do it. Look through the local paper and see if you see an add for it though.

Dont tell the cops, and dont tell anyone you found it on the side of the trail, and you will have no trouble.

Are you kidding me? jeez man, thats possesion of stolen property! Do you realize he could do jail time for that?I cant believe you would give someone advice like this!
What if it was your trike or quad that was stolen and left out, what would you say then???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do the right thing, call the police and tell them where it is, heck show em if thats what it takes. Possibly (I dont know about your state) it will be yours after 30-90 days.

3 weelin geezer
11-13-2006, 08:34 PM
well it could be some little kids trike!! i would call the cops, run the numbers over the phone at least,mabe a kid gets his trike back-if not mabe you keep it
some times the cops will "claim it" even though its not theres,or try selling it at a autcion,
but you found it!! youll get asked first at least from what i have learned-
posession is 9/10ths of the law
you found it -its not hot -you keep it

actually, it wasn't 'found' just because its laying in the ditch. It looks hot to me. But I too think that you can file as an interested party if the owner does not come forward after like 6 months or something then you get to keep it and you don't have to worry about getting stopped and taken to jail for stealing someone's bike even if you didn't do it they caught YOU with it and you know what they say: <breath> You are not guilty unless they catch you with the goods. And no those other people are not morons. They just don't think it will happen to them. (What if someone 'finds' your trike in your shed (or back yard) and 'borrows' it indefinately?...:twisted: ) Really, is taking something you know must have an owner ok just because its laying around and there is no one in sight with a club to whack you if you try taking it? You did look up in that tree, right? :pics: They might be up in a tree house or 'abandoned' deer stand with a gun waiting for someone to come along and try taking it. Here is what you will look like in Sing-Sing:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/3_weelin_geezer/moejustsayno.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2strokes4life
11-13-2006, 09:34 PM
*self edit* never mind, drama is gay

Unclediezel
11-13-2006, 09:47 PM
It has to be stolen....and "Red Hot" on top of that. Under what circumstances would you leave one of your trikes in a ditch, and NOT go back for it? The guy who stole it , dumped it because it was "Too Hot" . Either Leave it where it is and go about your buisness like it isnt even there, Or help get it returned to its owner. Either way , as pretty as it is, it isnt worth a Criminal record should things go south on YOU

ATC crazy
11-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Are you kidding me? jeez man, thats possesion of stolen property! Do you realize he could do jail time for that?I cant believe you would give someone advice like this!
What if it was your trike or quad that was stolen and left out, what would you say then???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do the right thing, call the police and tell them where it is, heck show em if thats what it takes. Possibly (I dont know about your state) it will be yours after 30-90 days.

I also said to watch for ads in the paper. If I lost my Raptor, I would blow the papers up with reward ads. If not, then I guess you dont want it bad enough.
I also hate cops...thats why I would not get them involved. Just my personal opinion.

smokinwrench
11-14-2006, 01:47 AM
I also hate cops...thats why I would not get them involved. Just my personal opinion.

From my experience most people that hate cops are to stupid to abide the laws. Do the right thing and turn it in. Just my personal opinion.

3 weelin geezer
11-14-2006, 01:49 AM
So....I guess riding my atv inside the mall doesnt count as walking even if I am going only 3 miles an hour? I think that because I am rich and don't like Bush, I should be allowed to cut donuts in the whitehouse lawn:D You can't arrest me. I am a GENIUS!:rolleyes:

ATC crazy
11-14-2006, 11:41 AM
From my experience most people that hate cops are to stupid to abide the laws. Do the right thing and turn it in. Just my personal opinion.

I do abide by the laws. I have never been pulled over, arrested, or had any trouble with the law. The cops around here are crooked...especially the Vinton cops. I am not a sheeple who needs cops, or other authority figures to hold my hand through life.

3 weelin geezer
11-14-2006, 11:59 AM
Maybe not but there are plenty who do. Take jailers. My brother says they pay well but I don't think thats a job for me: Adult babysitter. They have to answer to their boss, the courts, the family of the prisoner, etc if one of them jumps off the top floor because he realises he will be there forever. Or even if they die of say a heart attack, someone SHOULD have prevented it. In some cases I feel sorry for the family that they won't get to see that person again and they died in captivity on the other hand some don't deserve even that much.

New2ATC
11-14-2006, 12:10 PM
This thread reminds me of something that happened to me last month..I woke up to a old beat up (looked like it was hot wired ) honda elite in my driveway..I didnt know whos it was or anything so I called the police,they came down to my house,And we all took a look at it and tried to see if it started,after it didnt they tole me to hold it for part of the day to see if someone comes back that maybe had broken down,and if not than they would take it for 60 days to see if its claimed,and if it wasnt than I could go pick it up from the station and have a legal moped....well It turned out to be the neighbors friends and he parked it there to go to work...I guess in a way it pays to do the right thing..even if you dont get the moped to keep you still helped someone get it back..Do the right thing and let the cops know about it..

edog
11-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Anybody that gives stupid info about keeping stolen property should be.....:banned: :lock: :lock: :banned:

kb200x
11-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh man you have to call the cops and report it. You can't go wrong by doing the right thing.

Just a month ago I had my 350x swiped by some kids. They didn't do any damage they couldnt even start it. They pushed it a mile or two down the railroad tracks and hide it under some tree branches. I was lucky and a guy that works for the railroad found it and did the right thing and called the cops and reported it. He also stopped and knocked on my door and asked if I was missing anything. Do the right thing. Someday you maybe on the other side. Everything that goes around comes around.... Karma dude :p

dizasterzrfun69
11-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Everything that goes around comes around.... Karma dude :p

My name is Earl :lol: yea i remember you talking about the 350x being stolen. I'd sure hope someone did the right thing if my trike/bike was stolen. hell i might even give the guy some money for being so honest.

foster
11-14-2006, 08:55 PM
I had my trike stolen and words cannot describe how crushed I was. I'm not rich and that was my only ride. I almost cried.
Then some kid found it in the woods and to my shock the cops called me one day: "Mr. Foster, we got your trike back. Come and pick it up."
I was shocked!
I got the name of the kid and phoned him up, spoke to his dad too. Then I mailed them a gift package (some ATVing hats and shirts and pizza coupons for the whole family.) I wrote a letter to the kid explaining to him what a difference he made in my life and to keep it up because he was a real asset to his family and his community.
Glad to see some folks raise their kids properly, unlike the parents of a few on this board. But no worries, anyone who encourages theft and taking advantage of the misery of others WILL get what's coming to him. Life is funny like that.

theonlyjosh
11-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Yeah when i was about 9 i bought a 1983 atc 110 for 500 bucks( which was like my life savings) not that much but i didn't have any other sources of money lol... so yea i made the horrible mistake of leaving it out somewhat in the open and woke up to find it missing, we called the cops filed a report, but i didn't have a serial# or anything, only pictures and a receipt from the guy i bought it from... i almost cried, but a few years later i saved up money and bought another trike... i never found out who stole it, and every time i see one for sale locally i think of mine...

TimSr
11-14-2006, 10:45 PM

Funny but when I caught the punk driving my stolen 4 wheeler, the first thing he said was that he "found" it. And no, I didnt put an ad in the paper!!!!!!!!!! An ad like what? "Would the punk who stole my quad please call me so I can pick it up?" Get a clue, man! Its a stolen vehicle, NOT a puppy that ran away!

By the way, the punk who supposedly "found" my quad was convicted of its theft, and he should feel very lucky that I chose to call the police over some alternatve choices I could have made, and I wasnt exactly emotionally moved over his claim that he "found" it.

dizasterzrfun69
11-15-2006, 12:31 PM
Funny but when I caught the punk driving my stolen 4 wheeler, the first thing he said was that he "found" it. And no, I didnt put an ad in the paper!!!!!!!!!! An ad like what? "Would the punk who stole my quad please call me so I can pick it up?" Get a clue, man! Its a stolen vehicle, NOT a puppy that ran away!

By the way, the punk who supposedly "found" my quad was convicted of its theft, and he should feel very lucky that I chose to call the police over some alternatve choices I could have made, and I wasnt exactly emotionally moved over his claim that he "found" it.

where'd he find it? In your garage? some people..........:crazy:

Howdy
11-15-2006, 12:55 PM
where'd he find it? In your garage? some people..........:crazy:

From what I can remember TimSr had it right outside his Bedroom window trying to sell it. I searched to forums for the original thread, but it must have been on one of our previous forums.

I had a 350x and a Yamahualer stolen out of the shop. The cops didn't do much until after I had done a whole bunch of investigating on my own. I ended up getting enough evidence to convict the 3 scum bags involved. I then took that info to the detectives and they finalized everything. Each had their day in court, each had to pay 1/3rd of the restitution. 2 of the kids paid quickly and I could tell they were sorry for what they did. The 3rd paid about 1/2 of the restitution and then skipped town.

Kevin, You dad knows the PUNK that hasn't paid ( Roy Schmitt JR ). He is 100% like his dad ( Scum of the Earth ).

Howdy

Lomax
11-15-2006, 01:10 PM
I dont know what the cops are like in your area but if there anything the same as down here. Call them, tell them the situation and most likley you will be pushing it home. When :edited: fourwheeler got stolen out in front of my house a few months back the first thing i did was call the cops. They came out with a notepad and did a BS report and such. Thinking everything was a little odd i called in the VIN number about a week later. It wasnt even in the system so whoever stole literally got away with it. I will never forget EXACTLY what my machine looks like and the wrath of Desert Eagle, my hands, a Bat or anything thing i have will avenge the wrong doing of the theft of that machine. If the above is the case then run an add in the paper about it and if someone calls and can properly identify it (along with either having the correct VIN or paperwork) then let them have it back for the cost of running the add and for your troubles. Its better in the end to do the right thing and just say it sucks that you didnt get to keep it rather than keep it and have to worry about someone like me keeping there eye open for it all the time. Oh, and always keep a copy of the ad just to prove that you tried to do the right thing in case whoever owns it doesnt see the ad and then spots there machine.

brapp
11-15-2006, 02:34 PM
i found a lil yfm 80 while fishing it floated down the creek after a flood, i threw it on the truck and took ti straight to the police station and after 30 days it was mine but i took pic sof it in the brush wher eit was upside down and washed into the bank. and also called them ahead of time to let them know i was brining it in.

wheelie king
11-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Report it, and that is all you can do.

The Law Enforcement agency investigating the incident is ultimately the final say in what happens. (I got that reference, Will, and sorry that Cass county is so crappy- you did all you could)

IN Florida, not reporting found property, in this case a motor vehicle, and approriating it for your own use- is GRAND THEFT. Like, Felony, boys.:eek:

Do the right thing.

TimSr
11-15-2006, 08:54 PM
A simple question to emphasize my point: Your quad/trike/moped gets stolen. You see somebody with it in their posession a few months later, and you know its yours from some distinguishing characteristics. When you confront them, and they say they found it, do you let them off the hook since they didnt actually steal it? Would you believe it? Even if they offer it back to you, do you believe them, take it home, and let it go, or do you want their butts prosecuted? What if they didnt steal it, really did find it, but knew that there was a reasonable chance it might be stolen, and just kept it under wraps until it cooled down? Do you still want them prosecuted even though they just happened to find it in a ditch along the road?

3 weelin geezer
11-15-2006, 09:54 PM
I was reminded of this thread just now when there were 3 men in Nicaragua who routinely "find" things like stuff inside of people's homes, women's purses, cars (sometimes with someone still driving it). The police had them in custody but the people were fed up with the revolving door system. So, many of them beat the XXXX out of them and tried to light them on fire with gas but failed. So they just kicked and punched XXXX out of them and hit them with makeshift rock hammers. One of them died in the street and the other 2 were taken to the hospital with life threatening wounds. So, whats the moral of the story? Don't go around "finding" things that proabaly as in the case of some cars sometimes have the owner nearby and won't be very happy to just give their stuff away.

dizasterzrfun69
11-15-2006, 10:44 PM
I was reminded of this thread just now when there were 3 men in Nicaragua who routinely "find" things like stuff inside of people's homes, women's purses, cars (sometimes with someone still driving it). The police had them in custody but the people were fed up with the revolving door system. So, many of them beat the XXXX out of them and tried to light them on fire with gas but failed. So they just kicked and punched XXXX out of them and hit them with makeshift rock hammers. One of them died in the street and the other 2 were taken to the hospital with life threatening wounds. So, whats the moral of the story? Don't go around "finding" things that proabaly as in the case of some cars sometimes have the owner nearby and won't be very happy to just give their stuff away.

sorry but the end result of that story was AWESOME :lol: im not the kind of guy to go whipping peoples arses but if they kept doing it over and over they definately desreved it. If i EVER catch someone stealing from me/ breaking in, i'd hate to know what i'll do but i think it'll be similar to the above story :twisted:

3 weelin geezer
11-16-2006, 03:44 AM
Ya, must have been some pretty simple people of that village to not be able to figger out how to set someone on fire after flinging a whole bucket of gas on them. Either that or it was old gas. I thought it was a bucket of pee. Lets say they were not out of jail again in time to go home for dinner. They should let them do that here instead of allowing them to write a book how they would have committed murder and make a killing.:crazy: :crazy:

Lomax
11-16-2006, 11:02 AM
allowing them to write a book how they would have committed murder and make a killing.:crazy: :crazy:

Not to change the subject or jack the thread but.....
Are you talking about that O J Simpson thing? I seen something about him going to be on TV to explain How he would have commited the murders if it would have actually been him :crazy:

3 weelin geezer
11-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Yup. I guess its too late to be able to prosecute him if he does confess. I hate that guys face when he makes that stupid smile like he's some sort of genius and will never get in trouble. I mean who cares how he would have done it. I would hire a hitman. It doesnt take a book to explain that. I still think they should dump a bucket of gass on him and put him inside a TNT factory with a bunch of smoking employees! Trike/bike/car thieves should be treated like they did in the 1800's when they caught a horse thief because it is a sort of horse that happens to be made of metal. :twisted:

ATC-Eric
11-16-2006, 12:48 PM
Yup. I guess its too late to be able to prosecute him if he does confess.

I dont know about that...... If he does confess now cant he be prosecuted? If not, then this is a messed up system.

Before he wrote that book, You know he talked to a lawyer to know exactly how to say what he did without saying he's guilty. Kinda want to read it, but dont want to give the prick any of my money.

trikes4life
11-16-2006, 08:50 PM
ok i called the police and they said bring it back to my house and they will run the vin when i bring the vin in. its not what my broher said it was. it is a 85 honda areo 80.
So its older. but in really good shape everything is there to run even has fresh gas and oil. and battery is charged also. but know keys.

3 weelin geezer
11-17-2006, 10:12 AM
I dont know about that...... If he does confess now cant he be prosecuted? If not, then this is a messed up system.

Before he wrote that book, You know he talked to a lawyer to know exactly how to say what he did without saying he's guilty. Kinda want to read it, but dont want to give the prick any of my money.

Why would you waste your time reading this drivel? Can they charge him for the crime if he was previously found 'not guilty' enough to stick him in jail? Why does it take a book which of course costs money given to him perhaps to just say it? I wouldn't buy it. I won't read it. Why fuel this controversy some more? I think they should not put that book on the shelves. Let the ghosts rest in piece. Either that or just go up to the families and slap Mr Goldman and Nicole's sister in the face and laugh at them. But if you REALLY just have to go and read it go to barnes and noble and leaf through the end pages for free. Don't give him any money. Send a copy to Castro that was bought with a 5 finger discount.:twisted: I would let oj know how I would/could have read his book if I had actually read it but I didn't and NOT even look inside of it. In this case I WOULD judge a book by its cover. It would make great fuel to make a campfire to keep me warm next time I go shooting in the desert though.:beer

Eric250R
11-17-2006, 07:27 PM
I too have no interest in his book or tv spot. But to answer the question. No, he cannot be tried for it again, even if he confesses. I know it's a stupid law, but that's the way it works.

3 weelin geezer
11-22-2006, 10:48 AM
He cant be tried for the crime but can't they take him to court on yet another civil suit? Bet ya they will claiming he is once again making money off their kids deaths (and of course they want a cut):w00t: How beneficial is this love/hate relationship, eh?

Erics350x
11-23-2006, 10:43 AM
I would do the right thing and call the cops. Let them know it's there. Tell them your interested in it, if no-one claims it.

Is it worth all the trouble you could get in for having a stolen moped?
I agree. Think of it this way what if it was stolen from some poor kid and that was his only good thing in life.

Erics350x
11-23-2006, 10:47 AM
ok i called the police and they said bring it back to my house and they will run the vin when i bring the vin in. its not what my broher said it was. it is a 85 honda areo 80.
So its older. but in really good shape everything is there to run even has fresh gas and oil. and battery is charged also. but know keys.
i guees i shoulda read the whole thread first..lol

ride_red_95
11-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah when i was about 9 i bought a 1983 atc 110 for 500 bucks( which was like my life savings) .

you had $500 when you were 9 if i had $500 when i was 9 i would have the greatest hot wheels collection of all time

Fox250R
11-23-2006, 04:01 PM
Well i found a banshee in a ditch a few months ago.. I was about to take it home but then i thought about it, ITS A FREAKIN YAMAHA! So i left it....

gravelord
11-24-2006, 11:54 AM
fox 250r - LOL that was pretty funny man
Yeah, id like to see some one steal my 250r.
i hate seeing people getting stolen from. its messed up....
now - if it was someone stealing from some big dealer, especially a suzuki dealer.... LET THEM.... LOL

3 weelin geezer
11-26-2006, 01:16 PM
you had $500 when you were 9 if i had $500 when i was 9 i would have the greatest hot wheels collection of all time

Whats a bunch of hot wheels miniature cars when you can ride your own hot wheels and even brag to everybody that at least you have something to pick up your girlfriend with!
:lol: