PDA

View Full Version : Did Anybody See The Nice Tiger For Sale

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
11-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Did Anybody See The Nice Tiger For Sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tiger-Rotax-ATC-125-Super-Rare-Never-Raced-Must-See_W0QQitemZ300048889452QQihZ020QQcategoryZ43981Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Billy Golightly
11-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Yeah. I threw down a $200 bid on it to get the show started. Interested to see where it ends up at.

Pete
11-13-2006, 07:17 PM
thats the guy thats on here who has been touting all his stuff for weeks.

SYKO
11-13-2006, 07:24 PM
yea Im watching it so I remeber how much money I wish I had:cry:

twgranger
11-13-2006, 07:36 PM
this tiger.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=59829

erectordale
11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
well I hate this I'm not able too bid on this one as I have my cash tied up till about march good luck guys hope it get a great home

Orangecnty250r
11-13-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm not in one this one either.....looks to much like mine

Orangecnty250r
11-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Here is mine for the newbies who havent seen it and for the ebayers to see what other tigers are out there in the world....NOS front headpipe, All original fiberglass tank and shroud, and brite white original fenders (perfect) with the original warning decal on it.....the motor??? after 18 months of some man who used to work on these making promises about rebuilding my motor Mike at Vintage Motorsports has agreed to take this motor rebuild on....the entire motor is being split powdered OEM black and put together with all new internals....I have been waiting to long and this will be one of the coolest and cleanest showrrom original restored TIGERS on the planet:w00t:

Man I do love any tiger thread

mike from long island
11-13-2006, 10:35 PM
it might be the nicest!! but without the mtor back in how fast will it go??????:D

Here is mine for the newbies who havent seen it and for the ebayers to see what other tigers are out there in the world....NOS front headpipe, All original fiberglass tank and shroud, and brite white original fenders (perfect) with the original warning decal on it.....the motor??? after 18 months of some man who used to work on these making promises about rebuilding my motor Mike at Vintage Motorsports has agreed to take this motor rebuild on....the entire motor is being split powdered OEM black and put together with all new internals....I have been waiting to long and this will be one of the coolest and cleanest showrrom original restored TIGERS on the planet:w00t:

x.system
11-13-2006, 11:38 PM
it might be the nicest!! but without the mtor back in how fast will it go??????:D

It will probably still keep up with those yamaha's :lol: :D

ATC-Eric
11-14-2006, 02:29 AM

Hands down, that is one of the most beautiful trikes I have ever seen!!!!!!!!

You had to have either been lucky, or just have a mint in that bike to pull NOS parts like that!!!!!!!!!

With a bike like that, I would be afraid to start it!

Orangecnty250r
11-14-2006, 07:49 AM
Hands down, that is one of the most beautiful tricks I have ever seen!!!!!!!!

You had to have either been lucky, or just have a mint in that bike to pull NOS parts like that!!!!!!!!!

With a bike like that, I would be afraid to start it!

This one was a basket case :eek: :eek: but a complete basket case with all TIGER OEM parts that alot of time went into....The motor will be the extra icing on an already sweet cake:D :D

mohawk
11-14-2006, 10:39 AM
ya thats my tiger. and pete, if by touting you mean clearing house then ya, thats me. gettin rid of all of it. i have 8 honda trikes on ebay in a lot, all for $598 and i have 9 yamaha trikes going on soon all for a measly $400 opening bid. thats not touting, thats giving away. and by the way, its only been since early last week.

orangecnty your tiger gave me wood :Bounce

ATCR250R
11-14-2006, 05:17 PM
That OEM headpipe is niiiiiice! I might have to bookmark your tiger to watch how the bidding plays out, very nice by the way.

atctim
11-14-2006, 06:41 PM
orange - you hi-jacker you!!!!! - LOL

But seriously - OC's TIGER has me salivating all over my keyboard.

Orangecnty250r
11-14-2006, 06:58 PM
orange - you hi-jacker you!!!!! - LOL

:D :naughty: :D ;)

ATCwithdrawals
11-14-2006, 07:38 PM

I must admit OC, that is going to be a nice Tiger when finished. Great work! I would like to have that 125 thats listed. Definetly a nice peice too.

twgranger
11-19-2006, 04:01 PM
why did you end the auction?

Trikeaholic
11-19-2006, 04:20 PM
whatabunchofbullshit

mohawk
11-19-2006, 08:23 PM
ended the auction so mr 3tigers can make more money

hahhahaa-freakin--hhahahaha

85hondaatc125m
11-19-2006, 08:27 PM
I thought you might do that and I think it is a smart decision, now you should send some PM's to people who might be really interested and take alot of care to it and ask how much they would pay, because you might not get what 3tigers is getting for his, but you KNOW it is going to a very good home.

Orangecnty250r
11-19-2006, 08:40 PM
All the magic happens in the last 30 seconds of the auction....you all know that

XTrumpX
11-19-2006, 08:41 PM
I thought you might do that and I think it is a smart decision, now you should send some PM's to people who might be really interested and take alot of care to it and ask how much they would pay, because you might not get what 3tigers is getting for his, but you KNOW it is going to a very good home.
But he may get close because you have to factor that there several losing bidders and only one winner in that auction. He wont have a problem selling it for a good price.

88 Turbo Coupe
12-06-2006, 06:07 AM
BTW it was relisted last week and sold privately. Then he the cancelled the auction. IMO it was just a 125 engine bolted into a Tiger 200 frame.