PDA

View Full Version : Ebay items, good to deal with, Infinity Cycle Supply

Howard
11-14-2006, 11:49 PM
Infinity Cycle Supply, i Have gotten a few items , great communication and fast shipping. lots of OEM parts for restores.

http://stores.ebay.com/Infinity-Cycle-Supply

Orangecnty250r
11-15-2006, 07:12 AM
I saw they now have over 1800 items listed :eek: :eek: :eek:

whyzee
11-15-2006, 08:57 AM
Infinity Cycle Supply, i Have gotten a few items , great communication and fast shipping. lots of OEM parts for restores.

http://stores.ebay.com/Infinity-Cycle-Supply

Howard... you got a little white spot on your nose..let me wipe it off for ya....

there ya go, now it is all brown..:lol: :lol: :lol: :beer

Infinity is a great business with awesome service !!

Howard
11-15-2006, 09:04 AM
LMAO
hey, well i don't consider it brown nose if it's a friend.

TRIZTUNES
11-15-2006, 10:07 AM
HEY!!

Just becareful the parts with the east_coast-supply-11c logo he does not have in stock.He will have to order.he is preselling.

Alot sellers do it through: not so post to.all it means it well take acouple extra days.I have not purchase anything nor will I.

Their is just to many questionable areas:

1:he changes his user name every couple of months.
2:the account is in his girlfriends name.
3:he always has a new accuse(I was kick off ebay,I was in jail).
4:I'm selling out!getting out of trike stuff.now he's bigger then ever.
5:once he was kicked off ebay he open a account trike_stuff with another member, on here that is when I got screwed.
6:I fine it hard ,that the pilot guys made all that stuff up.
7:look at all the problems he's had on here.
8:ebay got rid of him how many times.
9:his pilot and trailer got stolen police did nothing.then he went to jail.
10:he lies,here's is 3 right off the top of my head.1)no buy it now,people buy things then leave negative feedback.I see he has buy it now.2)I put my logo in my auctions to stop fate second chances.I see auctions with out a logo.
3)I use user Id kept private, so people do not email my buyer to tip them off.
he doesn't do that now.

I'm sorry I usually stay out of things but I felt I had to stand up!!!

Their is a few,he has in his pocket!!!!:wondering

for example you all hate me, I don't have the problems he does.

I will close with this:Will the real slim shadey please stand up!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!

Billy Golightly
11-15-2006, 10:43 AM
Tunes I don't think anybody hates you since you've registered on the forum and posted. You just "frustrated" everyone that wants the same item you bid on cause they can never get it :lol: But thats ebay, and I don't think anyone really holds it against you...

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
11-15-2006, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=TRIZTUNES]HEY!!

Just becareful the parts with the east_coast-supply-11c logo he does not have in stock.He will have to order.he is preselling. What the heck is a east-coast-supply-11c logo?? What am I pre selling!!

Alot sellers do it through: not so post to.all it means it well take acouple extra days.I have not purchase anything nor will I.Ok good for you your one out of millions

Their is just to many questionable areas:

1:he changes his user name every couple of months.Changed the name once on this account because of conflict of interest with the east coast atv in PA.
2:the account is in his girlfriends name.The account is in the business name if you must know
3:he always has a new accuse(I was kick off ebay,I was in jail).What do I need a excuse for??
4:I'm selling out!getting out of trike stuff.now he's bigger then ever.Never have I said that. I once said I would like to sell off alot of my trike inventory becuase I am getting in to other avenues.
5:once he was kicked off ebay he open a account trike_stuff with another member, on here that is when I got screwed.What member opened what account on here and you got screwed with what?? HUH???
6:I fine it hard ,that the pilot guys made all that stuff up.Your entitled to your own opinion
7:look at all the problems he's had on here........ What problems have I had on here?
8:ebay got rid of him how many times.Ebay never got rid of me, if you followed the "story" it was other people who were to blame for that.
9:his pilot and trailer got stolen police did nothing.then he went to jail.My trail got stolen, the police told me I had a active warrant in PA from YEARS ago for driving under a suspended license so I went and took care of it.:crazy:
10:he lies,here's is 3 right off the top of my head.1)no buy it now,people buy things then leave negative feedback.I see he has buy it nowYou grammar is horrible what did you just say?? No buy it now? 99% of my auctions are buy it now!!:crazy: .2)I put my logo in my auctions to stop fate second chances.I see auctions with out a logo.I am unsure what a fate second chances is. I used to put a small sign with east coast atv in my smaller pictures, then changed names and never got one that matched. I have alot of stuff to do and not alot of time so I havent gotten to it I really appologize to you. WTF..:crazy:
3)I use user Id kept private, so people do not email my buyer to tip them off.
he doesn't do that now.Well officer it really doesnt matter now because ebay makes them all private for the same reasons I used to.

I am really unsure what you are getting after but by your grammar etc it is very unclear to me. I havent done anything wrong and I do not plan to. People like you are the ones the irritate me the most!! Complaining about absolutely nothing. Nothing above made any sense to me at all, and any point you "tried" to make didnt add up to anything!!

Just my opinion though, I would love to hear what other amazing facts you have.

Howard watch your nose next time!!

TRIZTUNES
11-15-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi,

presell means=does not have in stock.

like I said I usely stay out things.

yes I'm bad speller.my fingers can't keep up with my mouth.

but if that is the only thing I do wrong that's good.

I could be wrong.IF I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it.
AS for the incident I can not hold you soully responialbe their was another
person in it.

let's say I'm what the jury would call a reasonable amount of doubt.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!

11-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi,

presell means=does not have in stock.

like I said I usely stay out things.

yes I'm bad speller.my fingers can't keep up with my mouth.

but if that is the only thing I do wrong that's good.

I could be wrong.IF I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it.
AS for the incident I can not hold you soully responialbe their was another
person in it.

let's say I'm what the jury would call a reasonable amount of doubt.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!

What the heck are you talking about. As far as I am concern I have never sold you anything and if I have and didnt follow through with something why don't you inform me of it!!!??? What do I not stock that I sell BTW??

Mr. Clean
11-15-2006, 12:53 PM
I do not know either of you, but I have looked at your auctions on Ebay and would consider doing business. However there is one point I see that I would ask for clarification. In this thread your title is "Buy me out of ATC parts".

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=58194

It does not specifically state you are getting out of the parts business but my interpretation of your statement is not "I once said I would like to sell off alot of my trike inventory becuase I am getting in to other avenues." No big deal to me either way, as it is your business, just trying to understand. Every other point I think you answered as best as you could given the circumstances.

11-15-2006, 12:57 PM
I do not know either of you, but I have looked at your auctions on Ebay and would consider doing business. However there is one point I see that I would ask for clarification. In this thread your title is "Buy me out of ATC parts".

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=58194

It does not specifically state you are getting out of the parts business but my interpretation of your statement is not "I once said I would like to sell off alot of my trike inventory becuase I am getting in to other avenues." No big deal to me either way, as it is your business, just trying to understand. Every other point I think you answered as best as you could given the circumstances.

How ever I mis worded it I am sorry. I had 20k worth of dup peices and wanted to down size, fenders etc so I could use the money for other things is what I meant.

Mr. Clean
11-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Okay cool, I understand and you have nothing to be sorry for, I just misunderstood. I bet you are tired of all that stuff around but it would be like heaven for most of us to wander/rummage through your inventory of parts. Look forward to getting a few items I have been eyeballing on ebay fop my R.

Howdy
11-15-2006, 01:11 PM
HEY!!

for example you all hate me, I don't have the problems he does.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!

Your not hated by me!! From how I see it you have a Love and or Desire for neat and rare things. Everyone knows your not afraid to spend some money to build the collection bigger. You gotta respect that.
FYI, I would love to see your collection of ATC stuff ( Toy's and magazines in particular ). I say this because quite a few time you have killed me on Ebay ( :( ). But I have gotten a few from you as well. ;) hehe I still have a few things I PM'd you about a long time ago. I haven't forgotten them. I just need to find out which ones I have duplicates of. Hopefully I will get some free time soon to get them out of storage and go through them. Too much going on this week to do it though. arggg
Howdy

Teeksoffroad
11-15-2006, 06:35 PM
What's your buy it now on a 6 pack? Someone said they checked this guy's feedback and they would buy from him. They must have read someone else. I just checked it out. You sent a wrong part to a guy and he left you a neg and you left him one back ?? WTF. You drive drunk and joke about it. I remember you posting a reply not long ago saying stay off the street. As for your problems with your Pilot. It couldn't happen to a better person. Your a punk who needs to start doing the right thing.

chris200x
11-15-2006, 06:41 PM
Time for a group hug! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/grouphugthumb.gif

whyzee
11-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Dam man , I leave you guys alone for a few hours and the wheels fall off:eek:

Billy Golightly
11-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Teeksoffroad has just received a complimentary 14 day vacation from the entire forum for flaming after being repeatedly told in previous threads to knock it off. I said it right here in this thread: http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=59255&page=2 that the next time it happened the person would be getting time off.

x.system
11-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Teeksoffroad has just received a complimentary 14 day vacation from the entire forum for flaming after being repeatedly told in previous threads to knock it off. I said it right here in this thread: http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=59255&page=2 that the next time it happened the person would be getting time off.

Paid vacation? I could use some of that :w00t:

Tunes, I think you are totally wrong about the forum members hating you. I think your respected more than anything, now stop bidding over me :lol:

Orangecnty250r
11-15-2006, 09:15 PM
I dont hate tunes either:(

87250es
11-15-2006, 09:58 PM
i would love tunes if he would send me a complimentary atc cover... lol if he feels like every one here hates him he can join my forum... lol

Bryan Raffa
11-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Time for a group hug! :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/grouphugthumb.gif

http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/circle.gif

87250es
11-15-2006, 10:12 PM
that looks more like a circle jerk!!

lmao!!

j/k bryan

Bryan Raffa
11-15-2006, 10:17 PM
that looks more like a circle jerk!!

lmao!!

j/k bryan

thats cuz it is,,,LOL:)

11-15-2006, 11:55 PM
http://smilies.storagebin.us/smilies/circle.gif

TUNES HEY I DONT KNOW IF I DID SOMETHING TO P YOU OFF.. As I said before if there is something happened that is related to me that you had a problem with tell me. I always fix everything. I for one do not hate you, I actually never talked to you before and thought you were probably a really good guy. Well atleast you collect everything a really cool guy would lol until I talk to you thats all I can say. No hard feelings on my end, TRIKE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-15-2006, 11:56 PM
What's your buy it now on a 6 pack? Someone said they checked this guy's feedback and they would buy from him. They must have read someone else. I just checked it out. You sent a wrong part to a guy and he left you a neg and you left him one back ?? WTF. You drive drunk and joke about it. I remember you posting a reply not long ago saying stay off the street. As for your problems with your Pilot. It couldn't happen to a better person. Your a punk who needs to start doing the right thing.

Thanks for your imput, I love three wheelers too thats what this site is all about.:welcome:

FastZ28
11-16-2006, 06:14 AM
Well I may be fairly new here but I have already bought a few things from Infinity Cycle Supply just by way of pm on this forum and I can say that he is a heck of a nice guy to give me a good deal on the stuff I got from him. He responded promptly, (unlike myself) and shipped items in a timely manner.

By the way Thank You!

whyzee
11-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Well I may be fairly new here but I have already bought a few things from Infinity Cycle Supply just by way of pm on this forum and I can say that he is a heck of a nice guy to give me a good deal on the stuff I got from him. He responded promptly, (unlike myself) and shipped items in a timely manner.

By the way Thank You!

I don't even go to my local honda dealer anymore. I just email Infinity and the stuff is at my door in a few days. Sometimes I email him at 4 am. Try that with your local dealer:lol:
You could not dream of better service:w00t:

Is my nose all brown now??:lol:

11-16-2006, 11:28 AM
I don't even go to my local honda dealer anymore. I just email Infinity and the stuff is at my door in a few days. Sometimes I email him at 4 am. Try that with your local dealer:lol:
You could not dream of better service:w00t:

Is my nose all brown now??:lol:

No, I do not believe so. You latest order will go out today as well. Z28 thank you as well, glad you are happy with our service. HINT HINT lets not forget about our feedback forum they have for us in here for this reason as well.

Trike On!!!!!!!!

hublake
11-16-2006, 03:03 PM
He may be good and fair to some people but he wanted to gouge me on a new oem trunk lid for my 85 big red. I offered him $100.00 plus shipping but he said he would want at least three times that amount.

ScottZJ
11-16-2006, 03:22 PM
He may be good and fair to some people but he wanted to gouge me on a new oem trunk lid for my 85 big red. I offered him $100.00 plus shipping but he said he would want at least three times that amount.

Well at his defense, I had one of the last OEM NEW trunk lids that went for way more than just 100$ on ebay. So the price is due to you CANT get this item anymore period. Unless you luck up on a dealer that has one thrown to the side somewhere, this part cant be found. SO I do believe in this case you can ask what you want...if you want new OEM NOS parts (that are not available anymore), you might just have to spend more than 20$ or so. hehehe;) :p

Orangecnty250r
11-16-2006, 07:46 PM

There is no gouging on a discontinued part:crazy: :crazy:

11-16-2006, 07:54 PM

Sorry, thats just my asking price. If you think it is to much then don't buy it thats all. If it were to be something I could still get I would give you a good deal. Makes no sense for me to invest in Honda parts and hold on to them for nothing. Sorry you feel the way you do, it just my business.

mike from long island
11-16-2006, 08:56 PM
for example you all hate me,

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!

i only hate ya when you out bid me!! :p but enjoy the purchases you have made from me!! it all evens out. i have always backed you tunes and always will. as for infinity, i have had great dealings with him. and will continue to purchase parts as i need. neither of you have wronged me. and had better NOT!!! cause i CRAZY WITH A KNIFE!!! :beer

Meat-BoX
11-16-2006, 09:23 PM
I beat Tri Z Tunes on an auction once.:w00t:
I really wanted that Vented Maier 84-85 Tecate Plate you just got yesterday. A sweet deal for the price. I should of bid.
Thank God for Aussieduner:w00t: :beer

Dammit!
11-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Nobody here hates you Tunes. Some jealousy here and there maybe but no hate. :)

As for Infinity, I have a great business arrangement with him and as far as I know anytime he has had any issues with anybody here he has made it right. I'd have no problems recommending anybody to him.

11-17-2006, 01:52 AM
:D :D
Nobody here hates you Tunes. Some jealousy here and there maybe but no hate. :)

As for Infinity, I have a great business arrangement with him and as far as I know anytime he has had any issues with anybody here he has made it right. I'd have no problems recommending anybody to him.

DOUG HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT AWSOME TO OUR COMPANY!! I wanted to share some of his latest. Doug is now doing our sign at our newest location scheduled to open early next month.

First two are images doug has digitally place on one of the shop vehicles, three is of customized packaging tape, and third is my personal two sided business card. thanks doug:beer :naughty: ;) :D :p

11-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Common guys give me some imput here

bigreddad
11-17-2006, 04:27 PM
I've purchased some 85' 250es big red stuff from Infinity, hard to find oem parts at a good price. Good to deal with .... thanks

Howdy
11-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Common guys give me some imput here

User Feedback is for the 3WW feedback forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If you wish to solicitate feedback in this thread then I can and will simply remove and or lock the thread ( and all future ones like it ).
Howdy

11-17-2006, 07:33 PM
User Feedback is for the 3WW feedback forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If you wish to solicitate feedback in this thread then I can and will simply remove and or lock the thread ( and all future ones like it ).
Howdy

Imput on the decal work Doug did on my truck is supposed to be in the feedback forums??

twgranger
11-17-2006, 10:21 PM
Was wondering why he was talking about the feedback forum. The trailblazer looks great!!

11-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Was wondering why he was talking about the feedback forum. The trailblazer looks great!!

Thats a SS 400hp!!!!!!!!!!! What one do you like globe or no globe

Dammit!
11-18-2006, 12:25 AM
What one do you like globe or no globe

To globe, or not to globe. That is the question.

-Shakespeare

:lol:

Did you get my pm about the 250r chain slider Adam?

11-18-2006, 12:45 AM
To globe, or not to globe. That is the question.

-Shakespeare

:lol:

Did you get my pm about the 250r chain slider Adam?

in the mail dude