PDA

View Full Version : DuQoin IL...Indoor Quad Races

devildog_0431
11-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Gents, Anybody around here raced the indoor series in DuQoin IL ? It's $25 to enter and I'm thinkin about entering the Stock Class w/ my 700R. They have some doubles and a table top and I think I could have a good chance although mine isn't as quick around turns. Never raced indoor and hope an accident wouldn't happen bein around so many other riders, my buddy took 3rdplace w/ his yfz450. If it's dirt I feel I could power slide pretty good and have a good run for the price.

Anybody here race indoor ? Anyone seen a 700R in a stock class and how did it hold up ?

jason 32
11-16-2006, 07:09 AM
no never raced but loved the car craft shows !!
man what a drunken good time with lots o women!! topless too

smokinwrench
11-16-2006, 07:06 PM
I have raced some outdoor arena mx races. Most machines that show up are going to be stock or only a couple mods. Around here not many people race quads. So they just breakup the classes as ametuer and pro.

Just go race and have fun, that way you can finally say that you raced.

devildog_0431
11-16-2006, 09:49 PM
I've raced around a small outdoor track at Little Egypt OHV here in Southern Illinois w/ about 10 guys playin around, but nothin official. I think I'll try it out sometime, alot of small businesses around here are sponsoring local boys so they get free registration in the race, so race free :)

200xcellent
11-16-2006, 09:54 PM
indoors are very crowded on the track but look like a blast. be ready to rub some if you run.