PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the tiger argument has hit ebay Another tiger 125

Orangecnty250r
11-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Red white and beautiful.....I might as well post it..... it wont be long before someone else does

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LIKE-NEW-TIGER-125-ATC-3-WHEELER-ROTAX-SUPER-RARE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43981QQihZ016QQite mZ260053524387QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

KASEY
11-15-2006, 09:39 PM
that guy opened a can of worms now!!! 2 125's lol way to kill the price,,,,,,

Billy Golightly
11-15-2006, 09:42 PM
I out bid you OC :naughty:

Orangecnty250r
11-15-2006, 09:42 PM
that guy opened a can of worms now!!! 2 125's lol way to kill the price,,,,,,

3 tigers are you REaaallllly selling it????

Orangecnty250r
11-15-2006, 09:44 PM
I out bid you OC :naughty:

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :lol: :lol:

Bryan Raffa
11-15-2006, 09:49 PM
no you out bid ME!!!

twgranger
11-15-2006, 09:56 PM
I see he is doging the other auction. This auction will probably be canceled by ebay anyways for being listed in parts. I listed my Z in parts for no title too and they canceled mine auction.

whyzee
11-15-2006, 11:09 PM
that is only about 45 mins from my house? You guys like these things> What us so special about them. They look pretty fugly to me. Looks like they would split in half upon landing a big double.

Fill me in.. FYI.. I have absolutly no intention of buying it.

KASEY
11-15-2006, 11:15 PM
TIGER = us made bad ass made for pushin the jap bikes off the track powerhouses that are just plain kool!!!!!! a piece of history :eek:

erectordale
11-16-2006, 12:32 AM
the tigers was extremely fast on the flat track thats what is so special and they was the only american made race trike designed too race not trails

ATC-Eric
11-16-2006, 03:36 AM
Man, he is doggin our own! Lets get him! and steal the Tiger!

How laim though, the only thing he really talked about was how bad Mohawks Tiger is.

What an idiot, if he was smarter he would have talked about his bike a little more, takin more pictures, and most importantly waited until Mohawks sold!!!! Seriously though, he has a digital camera, he should have taken more pics. There could be plenty wrong with that thing that he didnt nor does the one pic mention.

Rm250RF900R
11-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Must be a pretty old picture. Look at all the snow in the background. Atleast update the picture.

mohawk
11-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Removed By Author

mohawk
11-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Removed By Author

Billy Golightly
11-16-2006, 12:12 PM
mohawk, One day warning ban. For flaming and trolling in the ebay forum. Already PMed you and 3tigers both and said I didn't care what happened behind the curtain but out here in the open it wont be tolerated.

Billy Golightly
11-16-2006, 12:13 PM
Anyone else while I've still got the ban user screen open?

ATC-Eric
11-16-2006, 02:04 PM
wow......

Mohawk, it would upset a lot of people, but I would pull it if Peter does show up to verify and sign the bike, that way you can relist next week with more to offer up.

ATC-Eric
11-16-2006, 02:05 PM

I'll be good ;)

BigGreenMachine
11-16-2006, 09:43 PM
I like 3tigers Tiger 125 better. Its complete and very nice! Thats the one I'd be bidding on if I was a collector. Too bad ebay hides the user names now, be very curious to know just who is doing the bidding.

Also, 3tigers is a great guy by my book.

l8r

Orangecnty250r
11-16-2006, 11:29 PM
i am currently considering pulling the listing for now. it makes no difference to me as money is NOT an issue at my place of business.
far as me and my boss are concerened, it can sit in the warehouse and collect dust along with the other 500+ machines we have.

just thought id offer it up to collectors that would appreciate it more then i do.
have a good one

I dont understand???? If thats really the case that you want someone to have it that would appreciate it more you .....you do have bidders/collectors and enthusiasts bidding on it...if you really didnt care about the amount of money I beleive you would just let it run??? I think I am making sense arent I ???

whyzee
11-17-2006, 07:24 AM
the tigers was extremely fast on the flat track thats what is so special and they was the only american made race trike designed too race not trails

AH HA>>> they look like a flat tracker... thanks for clearing that up?

are they fast?

Orangecnty250r
11-17-2006, 08:44 AM
AH HA>>> they look like a flat tracker... thanks for clearing that up?

are they fast?

Mine looks fast...right Mike....:lol: :lol:

erectordale
11-17-2006, 10:10 AM
Yes they are extremly torguey with a topend that seems ridiculous for the size trike you are on I have 6 and love them

88 Turbo Coupe
11-17-2006, 10:24 AM
I wouldn't necessarily call it an "argument", I would find it as very interesting! With alot of interesting questions needing answers. Are they both the real deal?

4cylinders
11-17-2006, 12:48 PM
hey, a lot of interesting info getting out. what is a " big four'' ? sounds interesting to me.

Dr. Death
11-17-2006, 01:55 PM
the fact of the matter is that 3tigers made a huge mistake. he should have talked mohawk's machine up, let it sell then post his and let it ride on the buzz surrounding mohawk's machine. bascically he got jealous and ruined things for both of them. it doesn't really surprise me though, that seems to be the trend with many people that belong to this site.

mike from long island
11-17-2006, 01:58 PM

are we having a bad day too!!!! tough guy!! :D

ps i hope i dont get banned that would STINK lol
life as we know it would end. :beer

Billy Golightly
11-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Yup, sick and tired of people coming on the forum and doing the exact opposite as I've nicely asked them to do. Keep the flaming and trolling off of the forum seems pretty self explanatory to me. But this forum in particular is a cesspool for that behavior sadly.

88 Turbo Coupe
11-17-2006, 06:50 PM
I'm sorry if I flamed you:cry: :cry: :cry: :twisted:

Billy Golightly
11-17-2006, 09:29 PM
If you had you wouldn't still be here :lol:

200x Basket
11-17-2006, 09:52 PM
If you had you wouldn't still be here :lol:

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :Bounce

BigGreenMachine
11-18-2006, 01:01 PM
^+1

I think this is quite funny. mohawk comes on here saying how rare a machine this is and wham, another one in better shape pops up on ebay thanks to 3Tigers. Its totally killing mohawks auction and despite what he says about money not mattering, you can tell its diggin at him.

mohawk
11-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Removed By Author

Orangecnty250r
11-18-2006, 02:15 PM
the only thing thats digging on me is the fact that he targeted me for no apparent reason and started sending me hate pm's and i have no idea why. but im not going to discuss him any further.

and i didnt "come on here" bragging about how rare this machine is. did you even read any of the former posts? i came on here excited about getting the machine, and passing information about it to the forums. do your research before you make a post.youll see i listed measurements, part names, numbers, the whole works.

and no, money doesnt matter. the tiger belongs to this shop, i am only the sales manager. the money goes in the bosses pocket. and trust me, if he was involved in these forum disputes, he would light the tiger on fire, video tape it, and show it off before thinking twice. thats the kinda guys we are. not to be bothered by petty crap like whats been happening around here.

i will not discuss it further because i already got banned for this crap once and the guy isnt worth my time anymore. so i apologize to these forums for even bringing this machine to its attention. im going to enjoy the heck out of my day. me and jesse will have a great time talking with pete and gaining knowledge about these machines. and im going to pm the interview to only the individuals i know and trust on these forums, that have showed true dedication to the hobby without all the bitterness.

i stick by this old saying of:
"in due time, people get what they deserve"

I agree you came on very excited...thats what I sensed

Dr. Death
11-18-2006, 02:26 PM
orangecty and mohawk are exactly right. the same thing happened to me last spring and i said to hell with giving people good info. biggreen is just a trouble maker and has no basis for anything he ever posts ever, each post he posts is more ignorant than the prior. mohawk, add me to the info because the sicker i can make the sickest machine, the better off we will all be, and now is the time for Dr. Death.

BigGreenMachine
11-18-2006, 03:46 PM
My bad, you didnt come on here toating how rare it is. Though I don't understand why you'd put it up on ebay to give it to the guy with the biggest bank account. Orangecounty, Erectordale, etc, are the only guys I know of that would treat this machine the way it needs to be taken down and restored. I'm sure there are others.. Now it may find a home like mine where it'd get some fresh paint and be ridden daily only to weather away from usage.

As for 3Tigers, he is a long time member and has always been respectful of others on the boards. Its hard to take sides without the full story.

Dr Death, I'm a troublemaker? Step off the soap box and look at some of your previous posts. "Now is the time for Dr Breath?" The only time being made for you is by yourself..

mohawk
11-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Removed By Author

ATC-Eric
11-18-2006, 09:58 PM
orangecty and mohawk are exactly right. the same thing happened to me last spring and i said to hell with giving people good info. biggreen is just a trouble maker and has no basis for anything he ever posts ever, each post he posts is more ignorant than the prior. mohawk, add me to the info because the sicker i can make the sickest machine, the better off we will all be, and now is the time for Dr. Death.

Atc-Eric wants less of Dr. Death flaming other members. Atc-Eric would like Dr. Death to post pics of Dr. Deaths machine.

Chevy200s
11-18-2006, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=mohawk]
im going to pm the interview to only the individuals i know and trust on these forums, that have showed true dedication to the hobby without all the bitterness.
QUOTE]

Hey man is there anyway I could get one of these PM's? If you have the time that is, I dont want to be a bother but I would love to see what Peter Wood had to say. Anyways, hope it all goes well, and if you didnt mind posting a pic that would be great! Thanks!