PDA

View Full Version : Michigan is gonna Stomp those Buckeye's!!!!!

sandpuppi101
11-16-2006, 07:47 PM
I am actually kind of shocked to see that no one has actually posted anything on the Big Game Saturday at 3:30 pm ,when the Wolverine's of Michigan beat the Ohio ,What do you call them ,Oh yeah buckeye's !!! I guess if I was an Ohio fan ,I would'nt want to start a thread either..........LOL!!!:lol:

chris200x
11-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Sorry to dissapoint but... ain't gonna happen. :lol: Personally I hate both these teams though..

This coming from a lifelong Penn State fan. :wondering

Should make for a real good game though. :beer

Howdy
11-16-2006, 08:10 PM
I know that the #1 Ranked Ohio State Buckeye's play that darn team from up North ( Buck's fans should understand that comment ). lol

I know there will be one less Undefeated team after Saturday!!
GO Bucks !!!!!

Howdy

sandpuppi101
11-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Yeah Howdy ,I have to agree that it is gonna be a good game ,all I hope is that when we Win, down in Columbus we can get out of there alive !!!:lol:

Howdy
11-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah Howdy ,I have to agree that it is gonna be a good game ,all I hope is that when we Win, down in Columbus we can get out of there alive !!!:lol:

Don't you mean: I hope we Win, down in Columbus lmao

hehe
Howdy

200xcellent
11-16-2006, 08:52 PM
well since i got to school at THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY i KNOW who is going to win and that is THE BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to go to the game!!!! Should be crazy!!!! Now back to business, should i jump in Mirror lake tonight?????????

this is what i look at every home game.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c85/walker862/ohio1.jpg

this one is for you chris!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c85/walker862/psu1.jpg

bassman
11-16-2006, 10:10 PM
GO IU!!
lol

firefirefire90
11-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Ohio is going to DOMINATE MICHIGAN. My BUD Jason Forcier(bud from High School look him up) is gonna start next year at Mich. as QB. Just a lil fun fact for ya'll. Ohio isn't number one for nothing you know.

GO GATORS......?

200xcellent
11-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius: Today we salute you, Mr. Mirror Lake Jumper-Inner
Ignoring the obvious dangers of hypothermia, you trudge onward and plunge into a 27 degree body of water in the middle of November. Armed only with an abundance of buckeyes around your neck, you are living proof that nothing is unbearable as long as you have a big set of nuts. Splashing around tirelessly, you disregard frigid temperatures and try to warm yourself by incessantly chanting "O-H" and "I-O." Why do you do it they ask? Because no matter how cold it is you're not afraid to show a little school spirit and a pure hatred for those bastards from Michigan. So crack open an ice cold Bud Light oh Legend of the Lake, because when it comes to the Buckeyes, you're simply NUTS.

ClayW
11-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Ok im going to throw a Southern opinion in here. Being that you guys are all Cool Aid drinkers. LOL. I am going to pull for Mich. I am so tired of hearing about Ohio State. Whoever wins is going to get a wake up call when they play a SEC team in the BCS Championship. Im a LSU fan, and think that FL is going to likely play one of those guys for all the Cheese. We will see what happens when they play a real team and not one of those panzies from up north. :p

:beer

Clay

firefirefire90
11-17-2006, 12:37 AM
And that is why LSU is in the top 5.......................PAUSE..................... ....NOT

LOL

ClayW
11-17-2006, 12:44 AM
And that is why LSU is in the top 5.......................PAUSE..................... ....NOT

LOL

Never said they were:crazy: . But the Gators are. :welcome: :crazy:

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
11-17-2006, 02:06 AM
I am actually kind of shocked to see that no one has actually posted anything on the Big Game Saturday at 3:30 pm ,when the Wolverine's of Michigan beat the Ohio ,What do you call them ,Oh yeah buckeye's !!! I guess if I was an Ohio fan ,I would'nt want to start a thread either..........LOL!!!:lol:

i GOT 200 DOLLARS FOR CONTRIBUTION to this SITE to bet against somebody else that us BUCKY'S WILL SMOKE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON STEP IT UP LARGE MOUTHS

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ PUT IT WHERE YOU MOUTH IS

200xcellent
11-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Twas the night before game time and all round the shoe,
Not a creature was sleeping, they were screaming Beat Blue.
The banners were hung by the lamp posts with care,
In hopes that St.Troy would find Ginn through the air.
Drunken and crazy and burning their beds,
While visions of kick off danced through their heads.
When all of the sudden there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the keg to see what was the matter.
When there in the sky, in a Coupe DeVille sleigh,
Was Woody Hayes decked out in scarlet and gray.
He looked on the crowd that was gathered around,
And said that he heard that a game was in town.
I came here to watch it, and wish you good luck.
Though it's not like you need it, cause Michigan Sucks!
GO BUCKS!!!!!

Also on a sad note, RIP Bo. Ohioians also feel a loss for this great man who helped to make this rivalry what it is today.

chris200x
11-17-2006, 07:28 PM
this one is for you chris!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c85/walker862/psu1.jpg

Hey man... just remember we bet you guys last year in our house.. AND gave you a pretty good run for you money this year as well.. well till the last few minutes anyways. :wondering :D

God... I just love collage football!

There is nothing else on earth like going to a home game and feeling the intesity and electricity in the air (esp. before a huge game)

WE ARE.... PENN STATE!!!

smyers33
11-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Did ya'll hear about Michigans old coach that passed away just this week. I am rooting for Ohio State, but I think Michigan is going to dedicate this game to their old coach and put up a hell of a fight. Ohio State will still woop them 30-0 though...

Oops I just saw that someone already posted.... Anyway GO BUCKS!:):beer

3leggeddog
11-17-2006, 11:13 PM
well to no suprise i am huge bucks fan,and anybody from TF06 will tell you we are proud of who we are,and where we come from.we all know how to spell ohio,but ..........

LET ME GET AN O
LET ME GET AN H
LET ME GET AN I
LET ME GET AN O

WHATS THAT SPELL................................OHIO

i wish i could upload the "michigan who" song.

"we don't give a damn for the whole state of michigan,
we'er from OHIO"

GO BUCKS!!!

XTrumpX
11-17-2006, 11:20 PM
... and if your from the Columbus area, they're glad there's only 4 letters in the states name:beer

3leggeddog
11-18-2006, 08:46 AM
you know what else is only 4 letters.....best,as in we are the best.how'd the fighitn alini do this year?

Kintore
11-18-2006, 06:27 PM
28 Ohio, 14 MI in the halftime report.

hmmmmmmmm Im actually enjoying this! lol

holmstrom
11-18-2006, 06:28 PM
booooooooooooooo

3leggeddog
11-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holmstrom
11-18-2006, 06:43 PM
TD michigan.

Howdy
11-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Mich FG brings the score to:
Mich 24
Ohio State 28

Come on Bucks. Show us that drive you had in the first Half.
Howdy

Howdy
11-18-2006, 06:59 PM
TD Ohio State!!!

This brings the score to:
Ohio State: 35
Mich 24

GO Bucks !!!!!

Howdy

xd 200x
11-18-2006, 08:19 PM
ohio state wins

Howdy
11-18-2006, 08:19 PM
OSU is #1 for a reason!!!
Final Score Ohio State: 42 Mich 39!!!
Way to GO Bucks !!!!!

Howdy

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
11-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

3leggeddog
11-18-2006, 10:36 PM
hellof a game.best 2 teams in the country.

if you come to the shoe
and your rootin for blue
all that i can say
it'll be a long day
we love or buckeyes,thats a fact
if lloyds a car,it's no cadiliac
a long ride home for the boys in blue
you see the final score.....39-42
if you change a few letters,buckeyes will spell
fuckyes michigan,you can go to hell!!!!!!!!!
just a little rivalry,i mean no harm
blue got spanked,sound the alarm
off to the championship we will go
sorry bout your loss of the man named bo
maybe next year the wolverines can bounce back
but don't come to columbus,talkin that smack
3 in row,maybe by now MI. KNOWS

DON'T MESS
WITH TRESS

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Hall
11-19-2006, 08:43 AM
Wow you better watch your but driving to Michigan with that Yo-Yo-Yo, I mean Ohio plate. After all It Is hunting season Ha Ha Ha.

200xcellent
11-19-2006, 11:19 AM
my throat hurts

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c85/walker862/IMG_0442.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c85/walker862/IMG_0445.jpg

sandpuppi101
11-19-2006, 06:31 PM
If I were you Ohio fella 's ,I would deffinatly watch coming up here for awhile LOL!! I just got back from hunting and have'nt been here to defend Michigan,but I will be the better person and say Congrat's to you Ohio Guys !! You can beat me ,rob me and spit in my face but don't ever touch my trike or underestimate us Michigan Folk!!!!!!!! At TF next year the Michigan flag will be flying proundly at my camp!!!!!!

Jason Hall
11-19-2006, 07:52 PM
You know thats right sandpuppi101.

Derrick Adams
11-19-2006, 08:08 PM
OHHH Boy.... Here we go!!!!

3leggeddog
11-19-2006, 08:15 PM
be proud of where your from,man thats all good.like i said,just a little rivalry,i mean no harm.i got some good friends in michigan,and family too.an hour north of columbus,how can i not love our buckeyes.high or low,thats my team.fly your flag,and fly it proud,you know we will!!

OH!!!!

IO!!!!!

daputz
11-19-2006, 10:41 PM
congrats, it's great to see the big ten put up the showing they did this year:beer

however it still pisses me off that the badgers are still ranked around 9th (depends wich poll) with an 11-1 record.:mad: