PDA

View Full Version : I'm in trouble with the law.

Aka_am
11-16-2006, 11:16 PM
The cops in my town lately have been harassing me.

throwing the spotlight on the house and looking around the yard early in the morning.

When I was working would follow me to the city limits.

Well I got pull over on monday. (It was me, a friend and his cousin) For having no license plate light? Well my friend had a bowl, and some pot that becuase he was high as a kite, lost it. the bowl was in the glove box.

The cop came up and asked us for our id's and my insurance and registration. I didn't have my id or registration in the truck at the time. Big mistake but, I just cleaned it out, and my id is lost. WEll he comes back and starts looking though the windows with his light, looking everywhere, both sides. he tells my body to roll the the window. and asked us to step out of the vechile. I shut my door, but they didn't.

He comes over and askes what we have been drinking or smoking that night, and we all said nothing, he called us liers and said he's trained to detect that stuff. my friend said he was tired and something about him working 3rd shift and he asked my friend if he had anything on him and proceeded to search all of us. I was by the truck off the the left in some grass, they where by the cruiser. he walked around the truck and looked in the grass a couple of times, and looked in the truck with his light on both sides and opened my door and looked around. came back and said that smoking pot was a dui and if we told him now. that it'd be better, well my friend's cousin said tell him about the bowl, well he got it, put my friend in cuffs and put him in the cruiser

put me in cuffs and he didn't have anymore for wood, so where sitting in the cruiser and he searching the entire truck.

he said there was pot seeds in the cupholder, pot on the doorsills, and floor, and pot on the seat, I think that's why my friend got cuff first becuase he saw it after he got up? well I had some condoms and he said there was meth in them...They where used and I wasn't going to though them out in my girlfriend's driveway but I forgot about them in the door pocket, lol.

Well after he kept searching and searching he towed my truck, well both of my license bulbs where working. and they towed it too the impound, took us to the station.

it's been like 2 1/2 hours no and he never read ius our rights or anything. finally at the police station it's 3:30 and he pulled us over at 12 something. he had us right statements, say we smoked pot and where..or we'd get a piss test. wood, wrote he did and at these trails we going riding at. I wrote the same thing and my friend wrote something about the bowl being his and he found it at work. then he read us our rights, and let wood off with a ticket. and me and my friend out on bond. at 5. wood was let off at 4.

well at court my friend plead no contest, and has lost his license. he was nevrous and the judge was talking really fast. I plead not guilty on the charges of having according to the police report, pot on the floor, the door sills, rolling papers, and pot seeds in the cupholder. I have a court appointed attourney.

So him searching my truck without my permission is bad, and no reading us our rights before he arrested us, anything we said can't be used in court right? I was high as a kite..some other people have told me Entrapment or harassment?

Help..:mad:

85ytz250n
11-16-2006, 11:39 PM
You get what you deserve, I know where you can get industrial sized containers of KY. You break the law you pay the consequences. Dont drop the soap.

Barry

jason 32
11-16-2006, 11:43 PM
sounds like someone snitched on you - if they were watching ya ,they were waiting to get you- what about the meth??
illegal serch?- well if he smelled it thats kinda out - ask a real atterny though - court ones suck,if you wait youll be piped daylight lol
no rights - ?
did you admit it was your weed and meth? -
did your friend admit it was his weed ?,if so it cant be yours huh
point is he didnt get a breath test- a pee test-- what do they want some sugar with it
did you admit it was yours-?
it wasn't on you personaly-
get a lawyer
i hope you guys ,get a lil smack on the wrists,and thats it -there are a lot worse
people out there -doing worse stuff,and there walking through a revolving door!!
--drugs/ alcohol will ruin you - but there are worse things you could do

- like cops dont drink and drive- or get high- lol
they just do sterroids---- f--in ball players cant,
they use the excuse that its for work lol so could ball players

hey i don't smoke it for the high -"i smoke it for my eye" lolololol

no i don't smoke i new a lot of people that did --
- i would have liked to help kids get off of it though--
good luck man - i hope it will change your life for the better ,and not the worse

85hondaatc125m
11-16-2006, 11:47 PM
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=59397 and you should know that if your friend has pot or meth-anfedimine, you might not want to let him into your vehicle.

200x Basket
11-16-2006, 11:48 PM
so you were stoned and driving? i am GLAD you got busted. what you do at your house is your business but if you put others in danger then i hope you rot in prison.

badasskfx
11-16-2006, 11:53 PM
guy if its a little pot hell slap you a small fine and it will be over. if you guys are doing meth then you have some serious issues. heading down the wrong rode brother....i hope you come to your senses soon! just a heads up THERE ARE NO THREEWHEELERS IN JAIL!

okieRrider
11-16-2006, 11:55 PM
If he smelled it then he has probable cause is able to search your vehicle. If you and your buddies were high and had the parafanailia then good for the cop that pulled you over and took you to jail. It is illegal and it doesn't matter if your friends had it or you. You were the one driving in your car with the stuff in it, so all of it will fall on you. I hope you learned a lesson and good luck with this.

Pete
11-16-2006, 11:56 PM
drugs are bad, mmkay?

SYKO
11-16-2006, 11:57 PM
deal with it, your were dumb enough to let them ride so you'll have to pay for it, hope you like being somebodys beeiatch

theonlyjosh
11-17-2006, 12:09 AM
if he smells it or suspects it, he can search, if you didn't wanna get in trouble you shouldn't have done weed or meth... don't let anyone in your car who is high unless you want to get caught. and stay off our roads when your high! i hope you go to prison if you drive high.

bassman
11-17-2006, 12:13 AM
This is great news!
Another moron off the roads and the trails.

Billy Golightly
11-17-2006, 12:16 AM
Well there Einstein, you break the law and and you'll pay the price. Pretty simple concept of cause and effect.

maggiesboy
11-17-2006, 12:22 AM
Look in the dictionary between chit and syphilis for the word sympathy. No luck here Captian Smokeout :D

Bryan Raffa
11-17-2006, 12:30 AM
think a mail in drug test for new members is in order billy? LMAO!

El'Capitan
11-17-2006, 12:31 AM
you sir...are an idiot. deal with it

Aka_am
11-17-2006, 12:32 AM
I didn't have any meth, I have only smoked pot a couple times never done anything esle, he thought the condoms had meth in them.

corndawg
11-17-2006, 12:34 AM
if you want to be a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*, youll get busted like a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**E dited*...not that i condone smoking pot, but its one thing to do it in the privacy of your own home where there is little to no risk of injury ect... but if your stupid enough to be driving around a chiefed up then i hope bubba treats ya real good

jason 32
11-17-2006, 12:40 AM
he didn 't say he was driving high his lights were out
his friend was high-
man how people think there better- than to give a stoned /or drunk friend a ride
he should have tested the nut juice lolol
-don't drive stoned-
oh and people don't drive after a half glass of beer either