PDA

View Full Version : RC- 2003 250 SX champ?? maybe...maybe not

YAMAHA_Jim
04-13-2003, 02:55 AM
http://home.ama-cycle.org/prorace/raceres/sx/totpoints.asp?cls=s2&snct=p8165&year=2003
Looks to me like all Ricky has to do is finish 2nd or better in the last 2 SX races and he should win the title again.
/me would like to give a big shout out to Ricky and Team Honda....yeah Honda's are good once in awhile.

G-MAN-1
04-13-2003, 09:12 PM
it doesnt matter if he wins. he knows he can get beat now. also mc grath has been in the yamaha semi talking with him lately. :idea: :idea:

NOS_350X
04-15-2003, 01:02 AM
well the last several years MC has gotten used to bein on top to down to the bottom (of the podium that is) but reed i think has figued out how to stay in front

G-MAN-1
04-15-2003, 09:52 PM
well one thing is reed is very fast very fast. but rc is a great rider but he doesnt handle pressure that good. i dont think he will be on top like mc grath was and still is.he will always be #1. they have said it millions of times and thats all there is to IT. people say diff but they know.and people like rc dont grow up very fast just like rc he is stil a baby they say. I AGREE. he blew out of the stadium last week and started wining again. not good for his publicity. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: