PDA

View Full Version : 19 Stolen Quads :(

devildog_0431
11-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Guys,

I'm posting this in hope to find 19 Kazuma Four Wheelers that were stolen from a well known local Dealer here in Southern Illinois. At night somebody cut the lock off a 28 foot trailer that had all the quads in it and then hooked up to it and drove off. The Dealers name is Dale Stearns located in Energy, Illinois and there is a Reward for any information/acts leading to an arrest. Someone has stolen my buddies gocart and my sisters Banshee recently, now 19 more end up stolen so this guy needs to get caught.

SYKO
11-18-2006, 08:54 PM
I bet some are down here in georgia RIGHT NOW! there is one of the biggest automotive swap meets right now goin on right now!!! I was there to day and there were all kinds of liitle chinees quads there, didnt see where there from but this thing is so big theres people from califorina there! and next wekend everyone from this swap meet will be in Daytona Fla for the turkey rod run/swap meet. Contact the Moultrie police dept, or the COULQUIT county SHERRIFS DEPT, I dont have the number any where but 411 will get them this is happening in georgia right now (sunday is the last day) then they will go to fla, if the police have some serail numbers up there they could give it to them down here to check, its a long shot but ya never know!

bigreddaddy
11-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Bastards. Most of those were most likely going to be little kids xmas presents. I hope they catch them and really put it to 'em.

I know around my area I hear atv thefts on my police scanner at least once a week. Mostly on weekends. A recent one happened in broad daylight. The police were in pursuit so the guy dumped the quad he stole in a bayou (canal). Dumb Azz still got caught.

wheelie king
11-19-2006, 10:50 AM
Many of the stolen bikes here in FL and South GA end up in a carrier leaving the port of Miami on a boat travelling to the carribean. There is so much dope and stolen goods that make their way to carribean and south America from the Miami area it is rediculous. Too bad.:confused:

theonlyjosh
11-19-2006, 11:33 AM
I completely agree with gravelord, i see those and daymaks and phoenix's etc... everyday in the traders. I hate them so much and i know they are no good. Even some kid at school is telling me to buy one of those because he knows nothing about them and wants a new quad... pathetic. I hate them so much, you see as soon as you look at the year of it and the price it will give it away that the machine is horrible. don't buy them!

SYKO
11-19-2006, 12:40 PM
you know does it realyy matter WHAT YOU WOULD BUY YOUR KID?! there were quads stollen, soem could have been presents for kids already and now there GONE and all you guys can do is come in here and whine about what they are? say yor six again do you think you would give a F if it was a kazuma?! I came in here with possible imformation about some of them, and you guys come in here and put your 2 cents about what peices of crap they are, and no usefull information, I hope you retards machines get stollen and the only thing you can afford to get is a kazuma

SYKO OUT........

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
11-19-2006, 01:42 PM
kazuma? kids christmas presents? well, if i had a kid, i wouldnt buy him a chinese brand that has no aftermarket support, or support from the company none the less, if i could steal 19 of theirs peices of crap and sell them back to the chinese i would. either that, or just "steal them" and bring them to the dump where they belong. wait a second - who would even risk stealing such a peice of crap is the other thought. i mean seriously, youd have to be a real loser to go and steal kazumas... its probably just as risky to go out there and steal hondas or something like that.... its probably some black guy selling it for drug money in newark or something. which i say he is doing something just as bad as the kazuma company is doing, the company and the person who stole them are both theifs in my opinion. how many people here would buy a kazuma, or attakk, and all those other cheap brands on ebay - FOR THEM SELF... if you wouldnt buy one for your self, dont buy one for your kids.

I totally agree they are peices of poo, I was considering selling them here in our new store and thought the headache I would have 6 months from now. Get rich for three months and then have protestors out side your place because they are all broken. Did you know alot of those chinese things have plastic transmission gears! One good thing about them could possibly be this. It get alot of people who would not be riding and enjoying the sport into it. These first years may hurt honda yamaha etc, but I think in the long run it may help. If it brings 30% more customers/enthusiests to the table because they can try the sport for under a grand, in a year when it has broke 18 times and is un repairable they may decide that they really enjoy this sport and will go spend the money on something nice like a Honda etc. Just my opinion my be totally off. Chinese are no dummies, probably 70% of stuff sold in the us is chinese made. They are a very up and coming country in terms of cash. This could also really hurt the market on the other hand, we will have to see how it pans out. I noticed today on ebay they have a chinese looking Rhino for like 3300 new WTF.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
11-19-2006, 01:45 PM
you know does it realyy matter WHAT YOU WOULD BUY YOUR KID?! there were quads stollen, soem could have been presents for kids already and now there GONE and all you guys can do is come in here and whine about what they are? say yor six again do you think you would give a F if it was a kazuma?! I came in here with possible imformation about some of them, and you guys come in here and put your 2 cents about what peices of crap they are, and no usefull information, I hope you retards machines get stollen and the only thing you can afford to get is a kazuma

SYKO OUT........

Thats not very nice:eek: FYI your not gonna find the kazoomaroomas, there are tons of them over here in the US. I had a trailer and pilot stolen and never heard a word. Thats a pilot too not like you see those everyday. Hope he had insurance, there are as many more to buy as he wants.

devildog_0431
11-19-2006, 02:57 PM
I don't think it's a drug head, there are alot of meth heads around here that get the blame for everything cuz this is the middle of nowhere Southern Illinois. To steal a 30ft trailer w/ 19 quads you'd have to have a good sized truck...nothin special but still somethin that can pull, and I don't think a meth head would be drivin around in a decent truck. Some of these Kazumas are reasonably cheap for their quality and will make good starters for some kids, u can get the 50cc's for $500 at the store they were stolen from, a kid will out grow a small toy quick so y spend alot on one ? Once they hit that growth spurt u can move them into something bigger w/ more performance for *Edited**Edited* $ that they will ride. I always keep my quad locked in my truck w/ 20,000 chains through the frame and sprocket and tailgot locked, alarm set on super sensitive.......but now.....it's at a buddies house in his fortified garage.

LonesomeTriZ
11-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Damn Moultrie is very close. If I had known about it I would have rode out there. I drive right through it on my way home.

By the way, Wheely King is right.

Danimal11
11-21-2006, 03:55 AM
In an unrelated story, is anyone interested in buying a Kazuma Atv for next to nothing? :)

LonesomeTriZ
11-21-2006, 07:04 AM
In an unrelated story, is anyone interested in buying a Kazuma Atv for next to nothing? :)

Wow. you might want to post that in the classifieds. :welcome:

devildog_0431
11-21-2006, 08:53 AM
LMAO....he's selling it in Illinois too, hmmmm ?

Macs
11-21-2006, 09:46 AM
i dont know why yall harp on the little china quads. For the price they are good for there purpose. I bought my nephew one right before last christmas and it has held up pretty good. i paid $380 for it and he has given it pure hell. wrecked it half a dozen times. This has taught him alot of fundamentals and now he is a pretty good rider. I would have hated to buy something expensive and he totally destroying it or losing intrest after one ride. i would be kicking myself in the arse about now. It was well worth the money for me. By the way he graduates to the atc70 this weekend if i get the new throttle cable for it in time.

Lomax
11-21-2006, 11:21 AM
While i am forced to agree with the fact that i think a Krapzuma is exactly that. Its still ALOT of stolen property and whoever stole them needs to be hung from a tree by there nuts and left to die. Maybe they are a peice but what it shouldnt matter whether is was a Kazuma or a Honda, its still a quad, it was still stolen and whoever did it needs to pay. Although it would be ALOT easier to find a trailer load of Hondas over a Trailer load of "run of the mill" china quads. I hope that they are located for the sake of the owners finances.

bigreddaddy
11-21-2006, 02:07 PM
kazuma? kids christmas presents? well, if i had a kid, i wouldnt buy him a chinese brand that has no aftermarket support, or support from the company none the less, if i could steal 19 of theirs peices of crap and sell them back to the chinese i would. either that, or just "steal them" and bring them to the dump where they belong. wait a second - who would even risk stealing such a peice of crap is the other thought. i mean seriously, youd have to be a real loser to go and steal kazumas... its probably just as risky to go out there and steal hondas or something like that.... its probably some black guy selling it for drug money in newark or something. which i say he is doing something just as bad as the kazuma company is doing, the company and the person who stole them are both theifs in my opinion. how many people here would buy a kazuma, or attakk, and all those other cheap brands on ebay - FOR THEM SELF... if you wouldnt buy one for your self, dont buy one for your kids.

After reading your post it's very easy to tell you don't have kids. I was very close to buying a cheap chinese made quad 50cc for my son until I luckily found a mint tri-zinger for $400. I was really wanting to get an atc70 but most prices are insane.
Just like the other reply, why the hell would I want to spend $800 on an atc70 that WILL get banged up from a first time rider???
What other choices are there to get started on? New Hondas, Yammies for $1800. Hell no. A new chinese made quad for $500 that will last a year. Hell yeah. I already have other bikes for my son to ride once he learns to ride on his own with the 60cc.

Again, this post was about stolen quads. Why does it matter what brand??? A thief is a thief, and they are ALL LOSERS!
You posted a very ignorant reply to this topic.

TimSr
11-21-2006, 09:19 PM
The topic of this thread is that 19 ATVs were stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do not have anything to contribute that is directly relative to this thread, DO NOT POST HERE. If you wish to discusss the merits of Chinese quads, which this thread is NOT about, START ANOTHER THREAD.

devildog_0431
11-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Guys, I couldn't find the paper the article was in, must've thrown it away but I got online and found it online, so read for yourself. I should've posted it sooner.

http://www.thesouthern.com/articles/2006/11/18/local/18238078.txt

r200x
11-28-2006, 12:39 AM
i was talking to a guy a yamaha and he said that kuzma is basicly the same thing
motor wise....and alot of meth heads drive semi trucks they use it to stay awake so it was most likely a meth addict..just my 2 cents..