PDA

View Full Version : Chicken... Could it be the worlds most perfect food ?

mohawk
11-18-2006, 11:42 AM
bbq-ed... skewered...sweet and sour... fried...baked...skinless...boneless...nugget form...in a sammich...plain with ranch...as a desert with ice cream on the side... i mean seriously, the list is endless ! is there anything you CAN NOT do with this delicious bundle of feathered happiness ?

i REALLY like chicken... mmmmm.......good stoof !

any thoughts on the matter ?

(and ya, im sitting at my desk bored to death, anxiously waiting for my special guests to arrive)

85hondaatc125m
11-18-2006, 11:47 AM
Good call Mohawk, and you forgot chicken fries, and popcorn chicken. But chicken is always a good food and it really goes with anything, and it popular, KFC sells it, it is on Mcdonals and Burger king hamburgers and so forth.

mohawk
11-18-2006, 11:49 AM
mmmm......popcorn chicken....droooooolllll.......

ATCGENIUS
11-18-2006, 11:51 AM
The special guest is awesome, good luck. Yes, you are correct on the chicken issue. It is the most versatile meat on earth and taste awesome. The only limit on chicken is the imagination, and yes I am bored too, but I am at work and that sucks worse. Good luck with the guest and I hope you share all the cool info on tigers with all of us after he leaves.

chris200x
11-18-2006, 11:51 AM
bbq-ed... skewered...sweet and sour... fried...baked...skinless...boneless...nugget form...in a sammich...plain with ranch...as a desert with ice cream on the side... i mean seriously, the list is endless ! is there anything you CAN NOT do with this delicious bundle of feathered happiness ?

i REALLY like chicken... mmmmm.......good stoof !

any thoughts on the matter ?

(and ya, im sitting at my desk bored to death, anxiously waiting for my special guests to arrive)

Your post reminded me of Bubba on Forrest Gump... Fried shrimp,, Boiled sprimp,, shrimp scampi,,,shrimp gumbo,,, BBQ shimp,,, :lol:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/bubba.jpg
Sheesh... you must be bored! :rolleyes:

mohawk
11-18-2006, 12:00 PM
and dont forget all the sauces that go with chicken. man o man i dont think there is a sauce on the planet that doesnt work with chicken !

mayonaise...mustard...ketchup (yuk!)...ranch...bbq...sweet and sour...soy ... horse radish ... worchester... a-1 ....

mohawk
11-18-2006, 12:01 PM
oh ya, ill see what i can do about making the posts after he leaves. im still ticked off at a certain member of these boards, who i will not name so i dont get a 1 day ban again, but why let one rotten apple spoil it for the rest of you wonderful, chicken loving peoples !!

85hondaatc125m
11-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Well mohawk, after your post I got kinda hungry so I went and got one of those small cans of ham and put it on my plate and cut it up and put honey mustard on it, it was pretty good, but one thing i notcied is that there wasnt very much ham in that can, ussually they are full of ham but this one was only 3/4 full, I was pretty ticked at that, just had to vent, sorry.

ATC-Eric
11-18-2006, 12:25 PM
You forgot chicken in pasta!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alfredo is the bomb!

ATC crazy
11-18-2006, 12:55 PM
You guys have forced me to go to KFC or Bojangles for lunch today. Chicken is my oober-favorite food. I havent had any in 2 days...Im about to go crazy :lol:

85ytz250n
11-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Chicken is good, but it also another reason there are so many fatty's like myself running around. You have no idea the things they pump into those little bundles of feathered happiness to get them to mature so quickly. Is that the reason that the kids are so quick to physically mature these days? Just food for thought, pun intended.

Barry

mohawk
11-18-2006, 01:27 PM
i bought one of those canned ham thingies for the wife and kiddies to eat this morning, but didnt stick around for breakfast so i will ask her when i get home from work if we got robbed too or if you just have crappy luck !
and yep, preservatives and MTV are why kids are smarter then us by age 9 muahahahaahhah !

mohawk
11-18-2006, 02:33 PM
oh and p.s. i didnt just make this post for a +1 .
i really do love the heck out of chicken.

Eric250R
11-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Chicken parmesan on top of a big plate of spaghetti with some garlic bread on the side.....:drool: :drool:

smokinwrench
11-18-2006, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=85hondaatc125m]Good call Mohawk, and you forgot chicken fries, and popcorn chicken. QUOTE]

CHICKEN FRIES= breaded cubed steaks (AKA, COW)

No chicken here, beef is best!

traxxasx
11-18-2006, 07:55 PM
Yall for got chicken noodle soup.

SYKO
11-18-2006, 09:04 PM
:mad: stupid thread now Im hungry and got no chinken, except chicken flavored

RAMAN NOODLES!!!!

:w00t:

3 weelin geezer
11-19-2006, 10:43 PM
MMMM! I have a better idea :idea: Forget the chicken. Lets order out for sushi! :drool:

RAMEN???! YEECCCHHH! Where's the vomit smiley?

traxxasx
11-19-2006, 10:45 PM
Top ramam noodles are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expescially the cup noodles!!!!!!!!!!!

rassagmc
11-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Forget the chicken. Lets order out for sushi!
Nooooo!, no raw fish for me.
I just ate chinese tonight and figured I'd try the "General T'so's Chicken" I have two words for you : TRY IT:drool::drool: :drool:

traxxasx
11-19-2006, 10:53 PM
MMMM! I have a better idea :idea: Forget the chicken. Lets order out for sushi! :drool:

RAMEN???! YEECCCHHH! Where's the vomit smiley?

Even though im 25% japanese and my mom is 50% but she speaks full fluent japanese and english. My grandma is full japanese, so we have the half asian thing going on. Well kets just say sushi is freaking gross!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate anything that swims under water. Give me cow pigs deer elk, ducks. You get the point. LOL!!!!!!! Other than that my mom, and my other 6 brothers love sushi.

dwolf8u
11-20-2006, 05:17 PM
how do you guys eat a animal that eats its own CRAP.:wondering .Iv'e never seen a cow suck up a cow pattie and chew on it, but seems chickens like eating their own, and other chickens CRAP..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

New2ATC
11-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Chicken is good.. I always get the general tso's chicken tv dinner things theyre soo good lol.. Hmm I want food now... warm food...hmm...

Billy Golightly
11-20-2006, 09:46 PM
how do you guys eat a animal that eats its own CRAP.:wondering .Iv'e never seen a cow suck up a cow pattie and chew on it, but seems chickens like eating their own, and other chickens CRAP..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've seen plenty of cows stand in a pond and piss/*Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* at the same time as their drinking water:lol: they aren't clean animals either, trust me.

smokinwrench
11-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Chickens eat the corn out of cow crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

dwolf8u
11-21-2006, 02:47 AM
thank ya wrench.....i put chickens in the same class as cats....worthless!!;)

smokinwrench
11-21-2006, 09:09 AM
One of our local farmers(huge farmer). Had license plates made up that had a picture of a cow eating grass and a chicken was behind the cow eating the cows crap. Under the picture it said "Beef or Chicken?" I have searched the internet for one of these and cannot find one.

3 weelin geezer
11-22-2006, 10:59 AM
Even though im 25% japanese and my mom is 50% but she speaks full fluent japanese and english. My grandma is full japanese, so we have the half asian thing going on. Well kets just say sushi is freaking gross!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate anything that swims under water. Give me cow pigs deer elk, ducks. You get the point. LOL!!!!!!! Other than that my mom, and my other 6 brothers love sushi.

Whats wrong with it? Its a healthy lo fat lo cholesterol food that fills you up quick. Besides, you can always make it with mangoes, avocado, chicken and other ingredients but I think thats called something else. Anyways you don't have to be japanese to eat it any more than you aint gotta be mexican to like taco bell burritos and tacos. I hate tacos for they always break in half on me on the first bite no matter how carefully I bith them and spill all the good stuff on the floor. Then I am left eating the hard shell with grease stains all over my shirt/shoes. Thats another plus for sushi. Its made of sticky rice that does not come apart if you bite the bottom of it.